Samsung I9103 Galaxy R

Samsung I9103 Galaxy R

• iam nandhan

very good phone i like it

• kir

i hve galaxy r ..it had some problem if i use continiously its working ...if i kept that quitly it will gone to switch off pls give some suggestions

nick, 10 Nov 2013I have a galaxy R, But I want to use a 64gb memory card on my fo... moreYes it does work, I am using it but it lags a bit use a class 10 you wont feel this also...

• lakshya

asb , trivandrum, 17 Jan 2014The worst phone from samsung. purchased it for Rs.23000/- in Jan... moreyes i have same problem

• asb , trivandrum

The worst phone from samsung. purchased it for Rs.23000/- in Jan 2011. Replaced motherboard with in one year in december 2012 . The same also damaged in the second time in Jan 2014. Estimated cost Rs.6500 for MB and only one month warranty for the board from the samsung authorised service centre. Is this company looting the indian people?. Not yet decided to repair it and thinking for a new phone from any other manufacturer.

• KBF

Please my galaxy r cannot lock

• KBF

Please my galaxy r cannot lock

please help me locate my galaxy r. it still ringing but we cannot find it.

• Affan

can someone please tell me how to get rid of thumbnails on Galaxy R as its occupying 2.2GB from 4 GB internal memory?

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2013It costs around 7,000 in bangalore. I went to enquire for my pho... moreFrom whr do u got the phone at 7000,

• vishal

awesome phone i am using since last 2 years great quality of display. sc-lcd screen never come again not even hang problem in 2 years i think best phone ever made by samsung.

kaifshemul, 01 Dec 2013hallo everyone,,,i just wanna simply ask about what is exact pri... moreIt costs around 7,000 in bangalore. I went to enquire for my phone and found this from the customer service team.

• kaifshemul

hallo everyone,,,i just wanna simply ask about what is exact price of motherboard of Samsung galaxy R GT-I9103.i need that and i belong from BANGLADESH.this one model did not import that is why ,,,the accessories demand is off...plz help me out to say the price of motherboard of this mobile,,,,its an critically urgent.i m desperately waiting to know the price....

• bob

shahad khan , 27 Nov 2013when available Samsung official jelly bean ?jelly bean won't be available for Galaxy R

• shahad khan

when available Samsung official jelly bean ?

• nick

I have a galaxy R, But I want to use a 64gb memory card on my fone. will it support?? plz reply.

Guys what is the battery life that you get with a full charge? After more than a year on this battery, the DU Battery Saver app shows 17 hours of life on a full charge. Isnt this less than usual?

• Vicky

I have it and the only thing that I can say is: don't buy it, is a real shit.

• Kit

****This is for Samsung***Even though you wanted S2 to be your flagship phone still thiis is better than S2 and you know why???? because this is Galaxy "R" Ro for Royale!!!!The Super Clear LCD display has proved to be way better than super amoled Screen!

• Kit

Sudhir, 10 Sep 2013My phone has network problem. I have used the vodafone and Docom... moreHi Sudhir Tata Docomo is shit company I always had problem with network hence I shifted to Vodafone then to Airtel airtel is awesome for internet usage! I am using last 2 years my phone still looks new!