Samsung I9103 Galaxy R

Samsung I9103 Galaxy R

• vino

chicko, 13 Sep 2011awesome!!!!!!nice one

• Galaxy R Fanboy

When is this damn phone getting released??? I'm aware its already on sale in Sweden and Russia, but whats the hold up with releasing it to the rest of Europe??? Its been talked about for over 2 months now, but still it seems we are no closer to a release date for other European countries. I'm in the market for a new smartphone and i'm desperate to buy the new Galaxy R, but having already waited two months on it, i dont think i can hold out much longer!!!

Totally frustrated, thats what i am right now!!!

saif92, 13 Sep 2011Any idea of launch date in india? ??? my idea
15 oct

• chicko

awesome!!!!!!

Any idea of launch date in india?
???

• ajay

what will the price of this phone ......

• varma

is this phone available in dubai or uk

• Joan-884

Has it got gorilla glass?

Minik, 10 Sep 2011Since a few days this phone is available also in Poland.whats the price there????

• Minik

Dansk, 30 Aug 2011It seems this phone is only available in Russia so far. Is it a... moreSince a few days this phone is available also in Poland.

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2011following site specified that it has gorilla glass display, che... moreThen please inform Gsmarena about this.

• Spain

Yes, Galaxy R will sell all around Europe, in Spain for YOIGO operator.

Does it have MHL ??

Glass, 25 Aug 2011Not gorilla glass?following site specified that it has gorilla glass display, checkout.. http://realtechnologyinfo.blog...r-i9103.html

• Dansk

It seems this phone is only available in Russia so far. Is it available in any other European countries?

I watched some reviews (Russian) on Youtube and found that the response of the monitor seems not very responsive....

• xdbx

Hey, samsung is following nokias footstep. releasing so many models with incomplete features. why not just improve just several series

• Andrei

Mobilemaster, 29 Aug 2011So because this beauty lack the Gorilla glass screen, it means t... moreThis is impossible. Even the S3650 Corby has a Gorilla Glass display. So, i think it isn't advertised yet. And i guess Galaxy I8150 W will have it too.

So because this beauty lack the Gorilla glass screen, it means that you can't put your phone in the same pocket where are your keys! This problem can be resolved if you buy a leather case to protect the phone. The old Nexus One had the same problem.

[deleted post]I saw that site. There are a lot of cons on that phone, but there are NO perfect phones right now. Maybe that we will see soon phones with 1, 2 mistakes. I would like to have the Galaxy S2. You can recommend a better phone?? There are better phones on the market than the Galaxy S2? I don't think so. :)

does it have adobe flash 10.1 support?