Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

• Anthony

> In reply to George @ 2014-09-17 13:54 from nx3Z - click to readThat's because a standard black and white kindle uses a technology called e ink. That is especially designed for outdoor use. It is not AMOLED.
for your phone you have to turn off power save mode and manually adjust the brightness if you are having problems viewing outdoors.

• 2014-09-18 16:22
  • PHur
  • nautilus

Indeed screen breaks easily. The outside glass may survive but the screen will break internally!!!

• 2014-09-17 17:38
  • mFy4
  • George

Can you explain please, I have just been upgraded to an Samsung Galaxy S111, why is it that in outside light you cannot see the screen yet on my kindle i can see perfectly, I would have thought that the good name of Samsung would have sorted that problem. Is there anything that can be done ?? Kind Regards George

• 2014-09-17 13:54
  • nx3Z
  • k

Nice set but fragile screen,be careful.

• 2014-09-17 11:36
  • X{TL
  • k

Screen is a little fragile otherwise a excellent set.

• 2014-09-17 11:05
  • X{TL
  • Osadgr8

The glass is too fragile, it breaks easily, I 'm currently using S3 with cracked screen

• 2014-09-17 09:21
  • N9@S
  • L B CHHETRI

Dear Chief, Samsung group

I was given a Samsung mobile as a birthday presentation last year by my son. He bought it from Australia. I am sorry to say that its screen failed to work and turned dark within six months. It was not possible to show warranty card but I want to complain that a Samsung brand shouldn't fail in such a way. I took it to a shop for repair and I was asked to pay 20 thousand plus. I can't.

This is for your information please.

sincerely

l b chhetri
Bharatpur Chitwan, Nepal

• 2014-09-16 12:38
  • w9DW
  • Tandra

I have realized that the S3 glass breaks far too easily than other smart phones. Samsung has to work to have better quality glass. I already know 3 people working in my office with S3 and having broken glasses and is a pain in the ass to have it redone.

• 2014-09-16 12:04
  • syNR

its a idle

• 2014-09-16 12:02
  • AIAw
  • UK user

> In reply to jane @ 2014-09-15 07:55 from Xpgx - click to readNope, all works fine...but only the earphones that come with the Sgs3 work well.

The other alternative is buy a bluetooth connector and connect via BT. That way most or all earphones will work. I use the nokia bt connection from amazon.

• 2014-09-15 14:27
  • BwVZ
  • UK user

• 2014-09-15 14:06
  • BwVZ
  • Lil Geeky

> In reply to SKB @ 2014-09-13 20:30 from vGdT - click to readBAD on CM11 i suggest s5 sammy rom with aroma will have alot
features and less bloat

• 2014-09-15 13:05
  • NkwD
  • jane

Hi there, got my s3 a week ago from now, just wondering the jack port doesn't work and I can't listen music using my headset, I try to use another headset but it's still not working. Does anyone experienced like this?

• 2014-09-15 07:55
  • Xpgx
  • hulk

> In reply to SKB @ 2014-09-13 20:30 from vGdT - click to readCamera is bad on CM 10/11. To speed up this baby use 4.3 rom with custom bofella kernel. With right settings (lulzactive+zen scheduler, a bit OC to GPU 266/340/400/500/533 instead of 144/...) you will get a snappy phone. With cm you get bad cam, ocasional bugs, less good sound, etc. I hope with cm11 stable all those will be gone. Until then, go for stock, it aint bad.

• 2014-09-14 13:55
  • JKWu
  • alsafi

> In reply to SGS5 @ 2014-09-13 16:19 from vGWA - click to readThank you for the notes about cyanogenmod Rom ..... but some of user don't like change to another custom ROM and they don't want to lose the official Samsung Rom
because they will lose the guarantee or make damage to their devices because they haven't any experience to install the customs Rom ... so we have to help them to deal with the official Samsung Rom .... anyway also customs Rom includes some issues and not stable at all .....

• 2014-09-14 11:41
  • D{a3
  • Seka

> In reply to nicky @ 2012-07-16 19:14 from tes3 - click to readI have no service too!

• 2014-09-14 10:42
  • snRq
  • kuwar

> In reply to joksCro @ 2014-09-12 21:49 from 3q{g - click to readNo doubt both are good phones.campare the spec;go for what do u need ...

• 2014-09-14 04:31
  • 9GdM
  • SKB

> In reply to SGS5 @ 2014-09-13 16:19 from vGWA - click to readHey,

Does the camera work on CM 11? Both photos and videos..!

Thanks

• 2014-09-13 20:30
  • vGdT
  • SGS5

I was just thinking about upgrading to a new phone with the latest specs and features. Fortunately last week I updated my S3 to cyanogenmod CM11 and very much satisfied now and don't feel like changing this phone. The battery back up is great now, the UI is new with stock kitkat 4.4.4, plenty of themes to spice up the UI, no bloatware and performance is amazing. I recommend you all to install CM11 by using the cyanogenmod installer which is very very easy. No need to even root your phone. Just install CM installer in both phone and PC and sit and relax while everything goes fine.

• 2014-09-13 16:19