Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

all super great.. but battery.. not so great

• 2014-12-17 14:22
  • KAD4
  • sammy fan

> In reply to alsafi @ 2014-12-16 20:16 from D{a3 - click to readhow do I flash it?
specially if I can't even get to the home page?
thanks

• 2014-12-17 14:15
  • M3Yd

> In reply to Jackson @ 2014-12-15 14:39 from tuf1 - click to readupdate your samsung galaxy s3 to jellybean

• 2014-12-17 07:09
  • KAD$
  • alsafi

> In reply to sammy fan @ 2014-12-16 15:39 from M3Yd - click to read@sammy fan
try to flash ( Official ) ROM 4.3 and watch the result ...
If the same problem shown again ... maybe the problem in the hardware !!!! Go to service center ....

• 2014-12-16 20:16
  • D{a3

> In reply to sammy fan @ 2014-12-16 15:39 from M3Yd - click to readDoes it heat up before shutting

• 2014-12-16 16:02
  • ap{N
  • sammy fan

can someone please make some suggestion!

basically I recently bought a galaxy s3 which is not rooted and runs the latest 4.3 jelly bean OS.

for 3 weeks the phone was perfect and suddenly it has started to power off and go to GALAXY logo mode, seems like it is shutting down but it can't do so.

I am getting this with no warning while the phone is still ON, and then even if I take the batter out and back in again it wouldn't resolve the issue!.

I managed to do a factor reset, but sadly still the same problem insists, so basically I can manage to get the phone working for 5 minutes, but soon after it goes to this funny mode with Galaxy logo coming on and off, !!

can someone please make some suggestion! I have tried the above and has not resolve the issue..

anyone else had the same problem? how do I solve this?

PLEASE ADVICE

many thanks

• 2014-12-16 15:39
  • M3Yd
  • alsafi

> In reply to Jackson @ 2014-12-15 14:39 from tuf1 - click to readYes ... it's a long time to show contacts !!!! Normal situation 0-3 seconds ....
Go to settings > developer options scroll down to Drowing :
select animation is off for ( windows animation scale - transion animation scale - animator duration scale ) .

• 2014-12-15 17:50
  • D{a3
  • Jackson

Hi, anyone can help me to solve this problem, galaxy s3,
When press contact, it will take about 10s to 15s to display my contact, it is very slow..... is already few months,tried to do factory reset, still same... any body have ideal?

• 2014-12-15 14:39
  • tuf1
  • anon

> In reply to helfire @ 2014-12-14 05:25 from vx6d - click to readLook for an app called Quick Boot from playstore. You wont need to use power button, but you must be rooted.

• 2014-12-15 10:34
  • 3CHq
  • PDon

I have noticed that the dimensions of the International version are slightly bigger than other versions, meaning that protective covers won't fit unless taking back cover off. Also I have never been able to get S Beam to work :/

Recently I needed to change the screen due to a damage and in the store they told me the spare is incompatible. Is this true that this might take a different screen replacement as well?
(GT-I9300 International version)

• 2014-12-15 00:08
  • PtHw
  • helfire

main issue for the S3 to restart or reboot is the power button, been having this problem for a month and after the tech guy fix my power button the phone started doing fine again

• 2014-12-14 05:25
  • vx6d
  • king roddy

The radio on my phone has a scrambled signal.Please help

• 2014-12-13 21:19
  • NuUT
  • king roddy

the radio and loudspeaker not functional.pliz help

• 2014-12-13 21:09
  • NuUT
  • leo

this phone is past for web browsing,online games and facebook? please help me..

• 2014-12-13 00:41
  • t7Xi
  • avatarma

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-11 09:56 from Gfv{ - click to readdownload a third part application and play radio with it.

• 2014-12-11 21:21
  • fwy2

My phone after updates, when im playing radio n try to change chanels from headphones, the radio will switch off, plz help.

• 2014-12-11 09:56
  • Gfv{
  • Hexx

• 2014-12-11 09:42
  • Gfv{
  • Nick

> In reply to alsafi @ 2014-12-03 13:28 from D{a3 - click to readThank you for the advise!!!

• 2014-12-10 19:43
  • X}tQ
  • franky

> In reply to S3 fan @ 2014-12-09 16:50 from M3Yd - click to readJellybean is higher than ICS so you cant change it bacl to ICS you have to root it if u want

• 2014-12-10 16:10
  • UD{8
  • yogi

My phone is going straight to voicemail when a few of my friends try to call me, can anyone please tell me( How do I turn voicemail off ?

• 2014-12-10 14:47