Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4

Milover, 13 hours agoUsed this phone foran year:( trust me the battery is worst in th... morethen remove your opinion to your new brand

Used this phone foran year:( trust me the battery is worst in this :( Nd the phone heats up like he'll.... Good thing is just it's display.... Not recommending this phone to anyone.... I've already changed the phone

• 13 hours ago
  • utXU
  • Steve

My Samsung S4 is always hot, even when there is no application running. And the battery power runs down within 30 minutes of full charging. It is no longer recognized by my Samsung laptop computer and I cannot upgrade my Whatsapp. What the hell is going on.

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2016What do you call "far better" when the S4 has a worse selfie cam... morehe said right.... s4 is far better than moto g.. in everything it is better... there is no talk further..

My S4 has had to have major surgery twice from falling. It still works as if brand new. Like any gadget over use it and it will over heat.... You would also over heat if you didn't look after yourself!

Wajahat, 04 Apr 2016S4 is far better than Motorola Moto G... buy S4What do you call "far better" when the S4 has a worse selfie camera and it's not water resistant, and the only 2 advantage over the moto g3 is a slightly better battery and slight better CPU?
Check your English words before using them in order to make sense with your ideas.

• s4

bad router ,but you can improve signal by yourself like a tin cut from a soda or beer in half from top to bottom , and half the part of lay behind the antenna in the desired direction and the signal will be doubled

• s4

rahul, 25 Apr 2016my galaxy s4 is showing only boot screen continuously and nothin... more
If you did not do root your phone then press the power button and volume down button at the same time and then select factory data reset, also has the option to push power + volume + camera key at the same time

• rahul

my galaxy s4 is showing only boot screen continuously and nothing is happen after this . what should i do ?

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2016I have this mobile but problem of wifi. Wifi connection very we... moreso u may also be having heating problem.. And overheating has caused your wifi ic work improperly.. chgange the wifi ic..it will be fixed

Frenky, 22 Apr 2016My S4 has broken screen - it felt on the floor. Is it posible to... moreYou can try with Kies application installed in PC. I made even a backup but i did not have pin on it.

• maddy

Annni, 22 Apr 2016Mine too only on data not on wifime too.
but only on 2g ..not on 3g or wifi..

• maddy

i have s4 i9500 since 1.4 year with 5.0.1 lollypop update ..
problem is , my phone was verry warm(hot) in only 10 minites.
plz.. frnd sugest me any thing solution...

• pat

if your screen is broken and you have a lock screen, you need to buy a OTG (on the go) device it's a device that plugs into the phone with a set of usb plugs on the box, you can then plug a mouse into the usb port and wallah you can access behind the screen and do all the things you normally do with you fingers.

• Frenky

My S4 has broken screen - it felt on the floor. Is it posible to transfer pictures from phone to PC - phone is locked with PIN, but screen is black.

gamzi, 13 Apr 2016my s4 screen flashes/lines appear on it while using mobile data.... moreMine too only on data not on wifi

• cypher

its play store does not display

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2016I have this mobile but problem of wifi. Wifi connection very we... moreHello, do you have this problem with all wifi connections or just with this router? Make sure that Passpoint is ticked in your wifi settings.

I have this mobile but problem of wifi. Wifi connection very week. When Router is near that time only connect Wifi. Other wise no connect. What the Problem?

• Rkc

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2016there is an update for that. I use that. You need to go to setti... moreWhen u got update because i have't