Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4

• samsung lover

love this phone just needs a better battery
SO DO THAT SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2015-09-01 10:25
  • fqky
  • molanjami

T-Mobile has now pushed out the Stagefright fix for the Galaxy S4. Please download and save your handset from hackers. here is How To Download Download update via OTA http://www.smartphonesupdates....your-device/

• 2015-09-01 08:47
  • uRAG
  • jacky

Am waiting for 5.1

• 2015-09-01 07:38
  • rKHq
  • rocker

hey I wanto buy these device can any one tell me is it a 4g lte supported device ???? plzz guyzz let me know ..........

• 2015-09-01 06:17
  • t@Jx
  • ram

how to uninstall update of lollipop

• 2015-09-01 05:25

is s4 is a good phone plz reply me

• 2015-08-30 19:49
  • 6QXP
  • Ralph-k

> In reply to karo1 @ 2015-08-29 13:48 from gu6U - click to readI think s5 is the best for now.

• 2015-08-30 14:13
  • NutH
  • karo1

> In reply to Best @ 2015-08-29 16:09 from U{7{ - click to readFor your information i did a factory reset before and after upgrading. the bare truth is that lollipop sucks so hard. this is the first time i am advising against a version of android OS.
i used lollipop for three weeks and back to kitkat, i can really feel the over all difference between the two. lollipop gives hell of user experience. and the worst of it all is multitasking ability of your s4 almost vanishes. the only comparable good i had on lollipop compared to kitkat was the battery life which was about the same

• 2015-08-30 10:15
  • gueB
  • k

> In reply to karo1 @ 2015-08-29 13:48 from gu6U - click to readDefinitely. Lollipop makes you cry like a kid.

• 2015-08-29 16:52
  • XPJc
  • Best

> In reply to karo1 @ 2015-08-29 13:48 from gu6U - click to readI disagree with you. I upgraded to lollipop 3 months back and so far I have not faced any problems. Lollipop is not the problem. The problem is some people don't upgrade in the right way. One should always do hard reset before and after upgrading to any major releases like lollipop. So please don't blame lollipop version. It is the best version released by Google.

• 2015-08-29 16:09
  • U{7{
  • karo1

this advice goes to all S4 owners on kitkat. never ever upgrade to lollipop. it is the worst android experience you will ever have. kitkat is perfect for S4. i did a lot of research before getting on board with lollipop. i regretted right from day one and downgraded back to kitkat which is not a straight forward process so if you want your S4 to remain as awesome as it is meant to be, stay on kitkat.

• 2015-08-29 13:48
  • gu6U

I have had the S4 for nearly 2 years now,9 months ago the screen packed up but had it replaced with no bother, the screen is excellent but my one big gripe is the photo's and video, what do you do with the photo's and video, I have tried copying the video into my editing computer but with no luck, I have just been to a shop to print some photo's from my phone but again no luck, the machine in the shop says no photo's to load, why all this hassle to do a simple task, other than this I like the S4.

• 2015-08-28 16:38
  • 9EHb
  • punit

> In reply to SP @ 2015-08-26 21:52 from H4ss - click to readDear SP user I think the lollipop up gradation was nt perfect so go to samsung care and again reinstall lollipop.

• 2015-08-28 03:54
  • t1$B
  • punit

> In reply to birinchi @ 2015-08-26 21:57 from t1$C - click to readBro I would suggest u to purchase s4.its awesome:)

• 2015-08-28 03:51
  • t1$B
  • cryptic360

what causes an app to suddenly stop working? Sometimes i open some games and then it just closes and i get the message '' unfortunately "app" has stopped working". How can i resolve this? It's very annoying especially as i've spent money to get the game. The game that does that often is gangstar rio. Also i've updated my phone to kitkat and have updated the google play store app. Will factory resetting my phone downgrade the play store app version to an earlier version? Thanks.

• 2015-08-27 16:30