Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

• sam

S4 i9505 is awsome..
I have questions...
Is It not better that plug charger more and more time while using or not?
Will the s4 s view cover damage my phone's display or magnet sensor or else?

• 2015-02-26 18:59
  • IWSk
  • cid

whenever samsung launch the 5.0 lollipop for galaxy s4 LTE????
plz ans....

• 2015-02-26 17:50
  • HsIh
  • Freefaller™

> In reply to maro @ 2015-02-26 10:32 from KhZi - click to read@ maro

This question comes up time and time again.
The TOTAL memory is 16Gb. Do you want to make calls? Send texts? Take photos? All those things are handled by the Operating System (OS) which is pre-installed in the phones memory. The remaining memory is available for the user (around 10Gb).
I don't understand why people don't understand the basics of mobile phones.
They are called Smartphones, but they aren't always bough by Smart people!

• 2015-02-26 13:30
  • mySN
  • maro

Hi.i bought a sumsung galaxy s4 today. Shopkeeper told me that it is has 16gb memory. Now I am seeing it is 10 9.8. What is the problem. Isnt it original. ?

• 2015-02-26 10:32
  • KhZi
  • crazy i9505 guy

When will release 5.0?

• 2015-02-23 18:26
  • 3MB4
  • Shanood

When I9505 S4 users will receive lollypop updates?

• 2015-02-23 15:47
  • 04@e
  • Alin

Hi, I have my S4 since 02.04.2014 and yesterday it shutted down. Today I went to Samsung Service Center and they told me that the phone has a problem at the base plate and it can not be repaired on warranty because there are some changes at the base plate. They also said that I went to another service and the phone was opened there and that is the reason why my phone is not working any more.
I also have an S3 NEO and a lot of other electronics from SAMSUNG at home, but now at moment I am sorry for buying all that stuff. I thought that SAMSUNG is a serios company. I don't recomand SAMSUNG any more.

• 2015-02-23 13:06
  • 33YI
  • furyy

> In reply to Abdul Wahid @ 2015-02-22 18:07 from uWU% - click to readson u must have bought a carrier mobile with manual unlock...use hangouts to send sms now

• 2015-02-23 12:53
  • sUvE
  • Freefaller™

> In reply to Abdul Wahid @ 2015-02-22 18:07 from uWU% - click to read@ Abdul Wahid

SMS is restricted to 160 characters. If you go above that limit the message is converted into MMS, which needs 3G or wifi to send. You can get round it by using a program like Chomp SMS which breaks it into several messages.

• 2015-02-23 12:38
  • mySN
  • Abdul Wahid

I have a Android Samsung Galaxy S4 Value addition i9515 and I cannot send a simple sms text to anyone. When I try to send just a plain text with no pictures to just one person, I get " Mobile data is disabled.This message will be sent when mobile data is turned on" or mobile data must first be turned on to send message. Why? I have never had to do this before and shouldn't have to now and wants to send text message via my SIM prepaid card balance. Any suggestions? would be thankfull to your expert advice.

• 2015-02-22 18:07
  • uWU%
  • tahir

samsung s4 i9505 is a good average cell phone.

• 2015-02-22 05:11
  • uZaT
  • sammy 4000mah

> In reply to Addy87 @ 2015-02-20 11:31 from ADx6 - click to readwe have a place here in mi city i live in colombia
the do whatever you want with your phone jejej this is a batery from china i guess and i make the purchases in this place... actualy the most great thing is that is just a battery without put another thing in the back of your phone
but you can get one on amazon or ebay even with more capacity jejeje believe me is awesone when you have a s4 with great battery back up!!!

• 2015-02-21 16:43
  • 9LA5

> In reply to Addy87 @ 2015-02-20 11:31 from ADx6 - click to readhigher capasity batteries for s4 -are made by thirdparties -not samsung - also would need a 3rd party back cover to accomodate bulkier ?4000/3900 battery .. simpler solution may be to buy a 3rd party power pack and recharge s4 on the go when battery leves drop especially if using camera or s4 is straining struggling to keep connected to network 3g4g in poor reception areas .. switch off all sound notifications ..switch off/disable unwanted apps ..4000 battery is only 1/3 longer life than standard samsung s4 2600 battery .. try major online internationally known merchandiser ..

• 2015-02-21 04:04
  • 3JeZ
  • Addy87

> In reply to sammy 4000mah @ 2015-02-18 17:27 from 9LA5 - click to readHi, can you send me a link where did you buy this battery? Thanks! aarpadzic@yahoo.com

• 2015-02-20 11:31
  • ADx6

> In reply to Star eyes @ 2015-02-16 09:00 from IaHH - click to readgo for s4. you won't be disappointed.

• 2015-02-19 16:22
  • uNVD

> In reply to umer @ 2015-02-17 14:06 from KIZI - click to readsamsung s4 is awesome

• 2015-02-19 12:19
  • XNA8
  • justexpect2

Lousy standby time. I'm disappointed about gsmarena endurance rating of 69 hours when in fact the standby time is 39 hours without using the phone at all and with full mobile network coverage. Probably, in the gsmarena test conditions, it will last at most 24 hours. S2+ standby time is much longer although its endurance rating is only 50 hours.

• 2015-02-19 09:35
  • ajfu
  • Aleem khan

samsung s4 i9505 very good phone. I am using this phone for last 2 year. no any broblem still yet. I love this phone ever.

• 2015-02-19 03:09
  • uZaR
  • sammy 4000mah

i purchases a 4000 mAh battery for my samgung now battery life has been improve i have around 2 days with regular user
with harder uses i have around 10 hour of screen playing game i doing alot of thing since this phone has a great ram capasity i love my samsung phone now is perfect

• 2015-02-18 17:27