Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

• GB45

JOhn242, 03 Feb 2016hi guys , i just bought this phone yesterday, i have a problem, ... moreu may use cynogenmod 12.1 custom rom into i9505. im using it for few weeks till today...its pretty better at ui and battery life.

• JOhn242

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2016I use GT-I9505 for few months running Lollipop 5.0.2 and I don't... morehow is the batterylife????

I use GT-I9505 for few months running Lollipop 5.0.2 and I don't have any problems.It all works perfect.

• Hmmmm....

JOhn242, 03 Feb 2016hi guys , i just bought this phone yesterday, i have a problem, ... moreYesterday? Are you living in 2013?

• JOhn242

hi guys , i just bought this phone yesterday, i have a problem, the phone is in JELLY BEAN 4.3 and i can not find the 3x4 keyboard type, i dont like qwerty, plus i want to update the phone to lolipop. is it good? because 4.3 jellybean im having battery issues

• Mike

I have about 26 of the rear facing galaxy s4 cameras, and about 12 of the front facing. how can I turn each one into a spy cam. Does anyone have parts list and how to guide for this. Would prefer it to have its own power source with USB down load cap.

• Dave

who downgraded to Jellybean here after Lollipop and Kitkat update i want to know wich is better among them

• cleto

how to remove my existing pass

Angie1, 28 Jan 2016I get "Camera Failed" when I try to use the front camera. It als... moreSame problem here.....do you know why?

I get "Camera Failed" when I try to use the front camera. It also says I have 9.24gb storage. Is this possible?

• fadilhamid

I had Samsung S4 I9505. recently it had problem with the flickering screen when I tried to tick Auto Brightness. When I tried to do it in manual set brightness , below 30% then the screen start to flickering which is divided into 4 layers. I did hard reset and go to developer option , so far I had no luck to solve this problem. maybe any one of you ever had solution to this problem. thank you in advance.

• Rocky boy

i am using this phone from 5 months but i have no problem its a smooth running smart phone its perfect. i love it.

• Dave

anybody had root their phone ..

• kiddo

I have been using this cellphone for 3 years now, no major problems; most of the problems are software ones, especially after updating to lollipop, factory reset after insalling lollipop will end any software problem you have, the earphones performance is pure but not as strong as iphones, battery lasts up to 4 hours with internet surfing, camera is pure and give rich color tones and accurate details, the heating problems occurs only while play games, otherwise the phone performance is smooth and strong, no lags, no hangs, and it works excellent with any game, even games that exceed 2 gigas in space; a great choice, and a great value of cash.

• Sean

Not at all a good phone..plenty of problems like "no sim card found" and "Docking mood" etc....many people have experienced the same problem.....bad phone.

• saqib

i am havng a problem with the phone in which the phone starts to get hot just as it is turned on after 5 min ....

• Martin

SHANUS, 14 Jan 2016Hi friends....my s4 gt-i9505 is now lollipop...after the update ... moreMake a hard reset :)

• Saif khan

SHANUS, 14 Jan 2016Hi friends....my s4 gt-i9505 is now lollipop...after the update ... morethis type of all models is so disturbing I have used this type model gt I9505 all is very bad quality of networks

• SHANUS

Hi friends....my s4 gt-i9505 is now lollipop...after the update the phone sometimes not showing the net work...it says 'NO NET WORK:EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY'....pls friends help me to solw it..i tried the another sim also....still the same reason...

• alin

Dila, 31 Dec 2015WTF, when will u give tha OTA update to I9515i have I9515 and its pretty good