Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

• msabir786

I m using Samsung S$ GT1905, some problem occurring as it was Auto Update Software, its hands too much, Both Camera comes Failed, and stuck.. please help me to get rid of this problem... i love my phone S4... plzzz reply

• 2015-03-27 08:34
  • XNkY
  • sammygeek

> In reply to vipa13 @ 2015-03-25 22:30 from s8g% - click to readReport your concern to your agent for warranty

• 2015-03-26 10:09
  • 0BUq
  • Antonio

to everyone: write your messages correctly! It's a mess!

• 2015-03-25 23:06
  • ixFG
  • vipa13

What about black clock appearing .. flashing.. autorotating when rotation is kept off!! Tried using copper screw tried autobrighness off tried auto tone off.. everything. Still when 2g or 3g mobile internet is on these issues persist.. only 15 days old phone with new lolipop update. Factory reset still not proper. Selling it off :-( anybody interested? Lol.

• 2015-03-25 22:30
  • s8g%
  • nvnith

I faced some problems, My phone is s4 (i9515) i can't get the 4G connectivity and during 2g net connection screen is flickering.

• 2015-03-24 12:15
  • 95ar
  • Aysha

> In reply to Hamza @ 2015-03-03 15:05 from pF0X - click to readThere is no need of complaint for this as it will only show 9.XXGB of memory space because the remaining space is being used by the android system.
It is similar to S3 where total space is shown 16GB but user available is only 11.XXGB so here in S4 total user available memory is only 9.XXGB shown as total memory.
Also you think if total space is 9.XXGB than on which space Android is running ??? :) Obviously the remaining 6GB out of 16GB

Aysha

Lahore Pakistan(ISLAMIC Republic Of)

• 2015-03-24 11:01
  • KI%Y

> In reply to Alex @ 2015-03-23 21:06 from nCKD - click to read@ Alex

That's why I recommend flushing out the cache partition before you flash your phone.
I've been running the UK Lollipop ROM since it was available for flashing, (nearly three weeks ago), and apart from one tiny hiccup, (which was a rouge app and not Lollipop, has been running fault free ever since.
Try explaining your problems(s) here.

• 2015-03-23 21:19
  • Alex

I honestly don't recommand to you to flash with Odin from Samsung official site the nu update lollipop. I just do it and it is just extremly unstable. I search to downgrade to kitkat and wait for the lollipop to appear at my phone normally ( I mean about device》software update) Don't het that rush for new. It foesn't worth ... honestly DON'T DO THIS.

• 2015-03-23 21:06
  • nCKD
  • Hari

Galaxy s4 i9515 4.4.2 kit kat and it is awesme phone

• 2015-03-23 20:45
  • LePf
  • Harish

> In reply to The S4 Savy @ 2015-03-19 15:50 from 9LA5 - click to readGalaxy s4 i9515 awsme

• 2015-03-22 08:25
  • LeP0
  • vipa13

Just bought it a day ago ( from amazon ), got lolipop udadate too ! ... but.. when i use 3g/2g i am unable to play games as the screen autorotates into half and then back to normal. ( auto rotation set to NO ) and while browsing in uc browser or using the phone to make calls, screen flickers for a second ( black ) and back to normal. Didnt expect this from samsung. i have stopped using my phone except for important calls only :-(

• 2015-03-21 12:25
  • v{PN
  • JPA

Download it from the internet. There are a lot of forums out there.

• 2015-03-21 05:43
  • NyjD
  • aaaaaa

How can i get lollipop on i9505 glb philipines..

• 2015-03-20 01:33
  • wYFc
  • Adrian_Soo

Are this spec for i9500?

• 2015-03-20 00:43
  • Bq1i
  • Freefaller™

> In reply to The S4 Savy @ 2015-03-19 15:47 from 9LA5 - click to read@ The S4 Savy

I would draw your attention to section 12 of the instructions!

• 2015-03-19 21:00
  • The S4 Savy

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2015-03-19 09:45 from mySN - click to readAnd i know the difference between a Factory reset and Flashing a firmware. So shut up and get out of here. You're the one who's wrong.

• 2015-03-19 15:50
  • 9LA5
  • The S4 Savy

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2015-03-19 09:45 from mySN - click to readOdin will reset the data partition and the internal memory, so photos, videos, apps and other stuff will be deleted. Contacs will not be deleted if you have saved em on the sim card or on the Google account.
I have flashed different firmwares and this always happens, that's why i always make a backup on my computer. Odin (I believe)gives the option to not reset the those partitions but it isnot recommended because your phone will experience a lot of bugs (that's called 'Dirty flash').
If you don't want that to happen, you better do a Clean flash.

• 2015-03-19 15:47
  • 9LA5
  • Aaron

Yes it is planned to upgrade to lollipop but when???

• 2015-03-19 12:04
  • YP6c

> In reply to habo @ 2015-03-18 14:02 from fq12 - click to read@ habo

'The S4 savy' (who isn't very "savvy" at all) is wrong. What he is describing is a Factory Reset, which returns your phone to the condition it was when it came out of the box; which is entirely different to flashing Firmware using Odin.
I have flashed a lot of Galaxy phones. beginning with my Galaxy S (2x), my S3 (4x), and now my S4 with Lollipop; and also other peoples Galaxy series; and I have NEVER lost any data. Flashing your phone only changes the Android version; all your contacts, apps, photos etc. remain untouched.

• 2015-03-19 09:45
  • mySN

When will the i9515 variant get updated to 5.0.1 ???

• 2015-03-18 21:28