Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

• Maca

If you have a phone with network lack, i suggest to wait an ota update instead manual operation because all firmware coming from internet is fo unlock phone only.

• 2014-07-30 17:11
  • 7X9y
  • cris (Singapore)

Does everybody else have the update? Am I the only one not having the kitkat update?

• 2014-07-29 12:04
  • KSEB
  • TheRiddler

Is there a way to uninstall the LINE and Trip Advisor app? After I updated to Kitkat, all of a sudden these apps appeared and I can't seem to uninstall it, only disable it. Is there also a way to disable the favorite tab in phone/contact? When I call or send an SMS to someone frequently or just once, the name of that person I contacted always ends up in "favorite". It annoys me that I have to remove all their names there every time.

• 2014-07-29 11:54
  • t7Rt
  • cris (Singapore)

I still don't have the update.. is it just me or are there really s4 variants that still don't have the kitkat update? Im using I9505

• 2014-07-29 11:50
  • uRCt
  • TheRiddler

> In reply to sims @ 2014-07-26 02:59 from t7Xi - click to readI also had the same update and I noticed only Kids Mode was added. Is it just me or after that update the battery seems to deplete much quicker? Am I the only one experiencing this?

• 2014-07-29 11:47
  • t7Rt
  • Dheck

How about rooting to the new update? Is it possible now without trigerring knox warranty?

• 2014-07-29 04:28
  • v0qT
  • Kalloud

> In reply to sims @ 2014-07-28 15:53 from PT7K - click to readPlease can you post screenshots of things that changed in the ui?
Is it smoother now? Does it lag sometimes like before?
Is ultra power saving mode available now?
What about battery life?
Thanks.

• 2014-07-28 19:56
  • fv6F
  • summit

No noticeable improvement.. kids mode and the help has videos.. need battery optimization.. need update for optimization of os and battery..

• 2014-07-28 19:54
  • vaN%
  • sims

> In reply to Dheck @ 2014-07-26 07:01 from vj1k - click to readthe smear on the screen is still there... the interface has slightly change. and the battery life is draining fast unlike before.. im using i9505.

• 2014-07-28 15:53
  • PT7K
  • summit

How is the new update? 193.48mb update.. is this good or flawed update?

• 2014-07-28 12:17
  • vaN%
  • sanjoy

very good performance....worth buying it (y)

• 2014-07-28 09:59
  • vIxS
  • hakerov

> In reply to Maca @ 2014-07-26 10:33 from thi7 - click to readultra power safe mode?

• 2014-07-26 16:32
  • SaAL
  • Maca

> In reply to sims @ 2014-07-26 02:59 from t7Xi - click to readI got an update too, the different between previous Kitkat 4.4.2 to the latest update the ff.

1. Knox 2.0
7. Bluetooth bugs fix

• 2014-07-26 10:33
  • thi7
  • Dheck

> In reply to sims @ 2014-07-26 02:59 from t7Xi - click to readWhat variant of S4 you have? How about smearing issue, they fix it? And about rooting, can i root again after the update? Sorry for my bad english, im from philippines too.. And i bought it in kitkat updated..

• 2014-07-26 07:01
  • vj1k
  • sims

Hey i got another software update earlier today. And im using kitkat already acter i bought it. When the update is already finish theres nothing significant (as far as i can tell) happened.

Rowell-Philippines

• 2014-07-26 02:59
  • t7Xi
  • Amal Gharai

Friend plz help me.s3,s3 neo and s4. which mobile is better and best?

• 2014-07-24 11:04
  • KAea
  • scorpio

Can someone please explain what AnTuTu score means and why it can vary on the same device. I have checked mine at various times on my 19505 and it varies from a high of 30871 to a low of 29658. I would welcome an explanation.

• 2014-07-24 05:33
  • PPSX
  • TheRiddler

I'm glad I switched to this device from Lumia 920,one thing I will miss about from my Lumia is the camera.

• 2014-07-22 06:18
  • t7Ra
  • DR.UMAIR

FOR THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS IN KITKAT....FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS..

1)Download kitkat i9505XXUFNB9 from (http://www.sammobile.com/firmw...nload=31852)

2) Root the device and install CWM recovery using Rashr Flashtool
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=d­e.mkrtchyan.recoverytools)

3)Download & Flash Adam kernel 2.3 using CWM recovery (http://wanamlite.com/2014/04/0...roid-kitkat)

4) Clear cache & factory reset the device after all the above steps.. YOU ARE DONE..

I AM USING THE ABOVE COMBINATION... ITS WORKING FLAWLESSLY.. BATTERY CHARGES QUICKLY.. NO BATTERY DRAIN, NO CRASHES, NO ERRORS, NO BLA BLA BLA !!

W A R N I N G :- ADAM'S KERNEL DISABLES KNOX... EM OKAY WITH IT CAZ I HATE KNOX..

• 2014-07-20 19:25