Samsung Omnia M S7530

Samsung Omnia M S7530

• herry

full details about memory card of this mobile???
i don't understand what is the mean of 4/8 gm memory....plz rply sir

• 2012-09-24 15:03
  • t}Um
  • WP user

What about the Waze navigation for windows phone? When we will see the official application on the windows market?

• 2012-09-20 13:39
  • Mfx4
  • razi

I have omnia W last 4 months .. Before this I was use lots of android phones .. But now when I get this thing Its change my mind n experience of cell phone .. Everything. I get Wow.. For this like " screen Resolution" "1.4ghrtz" " browser speed" n the collection. Of Facebook picture its collect my friends. All picture.. Infact i love the scene which is posted. By friend bcoz in seen in higher color resolution.. What's more.. Now a day never need a Bluetooth for file or any songs bcoz if U purchasing an smart phone so U have a capacity to recharge ur net packed data.. Then what collect ur favourite songs via net... That's it . It has a class ok.. So go for windows phone.. ..! :)

• 2012-09-16 09:44
  • vGx4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-10 12:08 from vGw4 - click to readits not wast it gud fone with good specifications then nokia lumia

• 2012-09-13 17:22
  • t}MF
  • AJIM ANSARI

> In reply to ajim @ 2012-09-12 05:17 from s8FZ - click to readsamsung omina is not better thn nokia.... it cant compare even nokia lowest chif cell phone

• 2012-09-12 05:26
  • azim

> In reply to ajim @ 2012-09-12 05:17 from s8FZ - click to readbcz omnia color is the best

• 2012-09-12 05:22
  • ajim

> In reply to Rajat Khatik @ 2012-09-08 21:27 from XuqI - click to readsamsung omnia looks sexy model

• 2012-09-12 05:17
  • Rajat Shresht Khatik

For its bluetooth every else ph like android pc n all r not supported type...u can only transfer windows mobile to windows mobile....thats it..no kies support nothing to synchronize.

• 2012-09-09 04:50
  • 7qFk
  • Rajat Shresht Khatik

Omnia m is a piece of shit...it do not syc with pc...its wifi is a crap n its bluetooth dont connect with any other phone....i wasted my money..plz dont buy it.

• 2012-09-08 21:28
  • XuqI
  • Rajat Khatik

• 2012-09-08 21:27
  • XuqI
  • preeti

i need some help
can u just tell me is skype working on omnia m
do u find app of dis
i dont find skype @markept place

help me pllss

• 2012-09-08 18:24
  • K5f{
  • Sachin Thakur

it is very nyc phone ...very good specifications ...bt it is high tech phone with great resolutions.. bt sam of cstr r said tht there is problem in memory ..bt its depend upon the usage of memory ..4 GB enough to use this specifications like RAM etc... it is great5 phone .. I LOVE IT ..I HV GR8 SHOOT WID THIS WINDOW PHONE CHEEEZ :-))

• 2012-09-08 17:46
  • tUdx
  • kk

i want to but it, but due to low specification like lack of RAM + Storage space, has changed my mind. so need some up gradations on it.

• 2012-09-07 19:39
  • bCeB
  • imran

i have omnia w but i want now why is omnia memory is ess

• 2012-09-05 20:01
  • t}e1
  • div

> In reply to vik @ 2012-08-02 08:52 from utK$ - click to readLearn to use a windows phone first then talk about it..

• 2012-09-02 06:50
  • rAff
  • raj

it should be modified little more.

• 2012-08-31 18:19
  • rKjs
  • Dr. Sushil Nagar

In my opium, it is bogus to purchase this phone.....
I agree with all the qualities and features but, I don't understand what will be user do with this only 4GB internal memory?...even there is no memory slot.....A window in a phone will consume more than 2GB memory for working than how much data will be stored by to customer in only rest of 2GB..

• 2012-08-28 14:29
  • ut$@
  • Beast

its a better version of nokia 710 and better than nokia800 in some respects

• 2012-08-23 15:23
  • uuR6

model is beautiful...features also...overall phone is good

• 2012-08-21 20:04
  • Mf5j
  • sattar

I think It is a copy of nokia lumia 800!

• 2012-08-21 15:15