Samsung Omnia M S7530

Samsung Omnia M S7530

• razi

I have omnia W last 4 months .. Before this I was use lots of android phones .. But now when I get this thing Its change my mind n experience of cell phone .. Everything. I get Wow.. For this like " screen Resolution" "1.4ghrtz" " browser speed" n the collection. Of Facebook picture its collect my friends. All picture.. Infact i love the scene which is posted. By friend bcoz in seen in higher color resolution.. What's more.. Now a day never need a Bluetooth for file or any songs bcoz if U purchasing an smart phone so U have a capacity to recharge ur net packed data.. Then what collect ur favourite songs via net... That's it . It has a class ok.. So go for windows phone.. ..! :)

• 2012-09-16 09:44
  • vGx4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-10 12:08 from vGw4 - click to readits not wast it gud fone with good specifications then nokia lumia

• 2012-09-13 17:22
  • t}MF
  • AJIM ANSARI

> In reply to ajim @ 2012-09-12 05:17 from s8FZ - click to readsamsung omina is not better thn nokia.... it cant compare even nokia lowest chif cell phone

• 2012-09-12 05:26
  • azim

> In reply to ajim @ 2012-09-12 05:17 from s8FZ - click to readbcz omnia color is the best

• 2012-09-12 05:22
  • ajim

> In reply to Rajat Khatik @ 2012-09-08 21:27 from XuqI - click to readsamsung omnia looks sexy model

• 2012-09-12 05:17
  • Rajat Shresht Khatik

For its bluetooth every else ph like android pc n all r not supported type...u can only transfer windows mobile to windows mobile....thats it..no kies support nothing to synchronize.

• 2012-09-09 04:50
  • 7qFk
  • Rajat Shresht Khatik

Omnia m is a piece of shit...it do not syc with pc...its wifi is a crap n its bluetooth dont connect with any other phone....i wasted my money..plz dont buy it.

• 2012-09-08 21:28
  • XuqI
  • Rajat Khatik

• 2012-09-08 21:27
  • XuqI
  • preeti

i need some help
can u just tell me is skype working on omnia m
do u find app of dis
i dont find skype @markept place

help me pllss

• 2012-09-08 18:24
  • K5f{
  • Sachin Thakur

it is very nyc phone ...very good specifications ...bt it is high tech phone with great resolutions.. bt sam of cstr r said tht there is problem in memory ..bt its depend upon the usage of memory ..4 GB enough to use this specifications like RAM etc... it is great5 phone .. I LOVE IT ..I HV GR8 SHOOT WID THIS WINDOW PHONE CHEEEZ :-))

• 2012-09-08 17:46
  • tUdx
  • kk

i want to but it, but due to low specification like lack of RAM + Storage space, has changed my mind. so need some up gradations on it.

• 2012-09-07 19:39
  • bCeB
  • imran

i have omnia w but i want now why is omnia memory is ess

• 2012-09-05 20:01
  • t}e1
  • div

> In reply to vik @ 2012-08-02 08:52 from utK$ - click to readLearn to use a windows phone first then talk about it..

• 2012-09-02 06:50
  • rAff
  • raj

it should be modified little more.

• 2012-08-31 18:19
  • rKjs
  • Dr. Sushil Nagar

In my opium, it is bogus to purchase this phone.....
I agree with all the qualities and features but, I don't understand what will be user do with this only 4GB internal memory?...even there is no memory slot.....A window in a phone will consume more than 2GB memory for working than how much data will be stored by to customer in only rest of 2GB..

• 2012-08-28 14:29
  • ut$@
  • Beast

its a better version of nokia 710 and better than nokia800 in some respects

• 2012-08-23 15:23
  • uuR6

model is beautiful...features also...overall phone is good

• 2012-08-21 20:04
  • Mf5j
  • sattar

I think It is a copy of nokia lumia 800!

• 2012-08-21 15:15
  • KIqf

> In reply to Sadey @ 2012-08-16 13:18 from X0$} - click to readLearn to use a windows phone. Download loud ringtones and use them. Learn to turn vibration ON.

• 2012-08-18 09:32
  • vGMA
  • Sadey

Guys this the worst phone to buy I have tried after using iPhone 3GS this phone is a disaster I am unable to save contact it doesn't vibrate and the ring tones are not at all audible when you have loooot of surplus money you can buy or else stay with you basic phone I sold this phone back in less than a week and lost 7000 bucks

• 2012-08-16 13:18