Samsung Omnia M S7530

Samsung Omnia M S7530

• rvtrvrve

although the specification of this phone is good, but one thing i really hate is the internal memory of only 4GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockly, 15 Oct 2012Better go for HTC 8s as Windows 8, 1 GHz dual core processor ,fr... morehtc 8s is not having any front facing camera......n a suggestion if anyone going for omnia m then better go for omnia W,its way better it has just a smaller screen...thts it....u can find omnia w at some stores only because the production is discontinued...

Beautiful mobile but ram is too less :(

Better go for HTC 8s as Windows 8, 1 GHz dual core processor ,front camera for video call and video chat ,4GB on board memory expandable 32GB memory and can transfer file from one phone to other phone like music,video,files,apps etc ..

herry, 24 Sep 2012full details about memory card of this mobile??? i don't unders... moreIt means that the the phone is available with 4GB & 8GB internal storage. MicroSD card is not supported.

• nisha

Where can we find fring app for omnia m
Plss suggest

• vini

nakul377mehta, 03 Oct 2012is omnia m supports bluetooth file sharing to any other phones ?no omnia bluetooth only use for contact transfer nd bluetooth headset

is omnia m supports bluetooth file sharing to any other phones ?

• Gladvin

I think Android is better for samsung. Go for Nokia if you want windows OS

• google

aftu, 27 Sep 2012I think window is grt operating system where u can have grt UI w... moreSamsang omnia s7530

• dawnlod

• aftu

I think window is grt operating system where u can have grt UI with latest technology

• p00ltergeist

Herry, 24 Sep 2012sir , plz tell me about ...what is the mean of 4/8 GB memory....How hard can it be to understand? the meaning of 4/8 in memory is that its comes shipped with either 4gb OR 8gb internal memory...

herry, 24 Sep 2012full details about memory card of this mobile??? i don't unders... morethe meaning of 4/8 GB memory is phones internal memory.

• Aman

preeti, 08 Sep 2012i need some help can u just tell me is skype working on omnia m... moreI think omnia is gud window phone better then lumia.

sir ,
plz tell me about ...what is the mean of 4/8 GB memory....

• herry

full details about memory card of this mobile???
i don't understand what is the mean of 4/8 gm memory....plz rply sir

• WP user

What about the Waze navigation for windows phone? When we will see the official application on the windows market?

• razi

I have omnia W last 4 months .. Before this I was use lots of android phones .. But now when I get this thing Its change my mind n experience of cell phone .. Everything. I get Wow.. For this like " screen Resolution" "1.4ghrtz" " browser speed" n the collection. Of Facebook picture its collect my friends. All picture.. Infact i love the scene which is posted. By friend bcoz in seen in higher color resolution.. What's more.. Now a day never need a Bluetooth for file or any songs bcoz if U purchasing an smart phone so U have a capacity to recharge ur net packed data.. Then what collect ur favourite songs via net... That's it . It has a class ok.. So go for windows phone.. ..! :)

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2012Hey wast yar, don't wast monyits not wast it gud fone with good specifications then nokia lumia