Samsung S5260 Star II

Samsung S5260 Star II

• kannan

i orderd samsung smart 2 ithink it is very usefull ok

• pranav

this phone is the smart phone so some i want u to want phone and ok

it slows down my phone while playing songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have bought this cell 2 days ago its awesome it has all the features that a cell phone should have e.g good touch, super camera, excellent sound, WiFi etc i am in love with is awesome mobile must buy :)

u can now download themes and its new widgets by going on badawidget.com n select 240x400 and enjoyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Karan, 18 Mar 2012Is it multitasking?yupppppppp :)

• Vijay

Hi Frns need default password for samsung S5263

Thanks

• Karan

Is it multitasking?

immi, 13 Feb 2012which phone is better nokia 5250 or samsung s 5263 star 2 in all... moresamsung star 2 s5263 is better than nokia5250 in all over experience

Why i cant make check in??

excellent value for money ,sleek pohone with good features,camera is amazing,overall experience good from last 8 months.

• neeraj

Shahid, 09 Mar 2012I heard tat If we use touch screen, we lost our battery soon. Is... moreno it is wrong

• varsha

hey this is super duper lyk.......!
but nyne can plyzz throw an suggstion tht wch phne i could choose out of samsung 5620 and smsng star 2 ???.........

• Shahid

I heard tat If we use touch screen, we lost our battery soon. Is it true?

• xs

how to install themes......?

Hi!Please tell me as soon as possible and in a detailed manner at the following problem:Displaying randomly incorrect date and time.Thank you in advance!Best regards!

• raspoopo

want to coonect the wifi bt am havin some problems can u help out cos i need to do some asignment,also abt the camera shot is very light

Hi, does this phone support fring aplication?

mary, 04 Feb 2012when i had this phone over a month, it got boring, nothing to do... moreYou are rong i have its themes and apps

dorian, 10 Feb 2012Can I download widgets and themes for star II 5263? I mean is th... moreLooking for themes and widgets try badawidget.com