Samsung S5260 Star II

Samsung S5260 Star II

This phone sucks. I hate it. It unlocks by itself constantly , sending text messages by itself and shit. I just got mine like 3 months ago and it's already broken. Won't charge and it cuts off in the middle of phone conversations. Don't waste your money. I usually like Samsung products and I trust Samsung, but this model in particular disappointed me.

THE handset is gud bt there is a sm net prblm through vi fi,jst lyk nt enough memory............

• s

OPERA is working great.I don't have that problem anymore ,,not enough memory''

• neha

is yahoo messanger avilable in this mobile

• K.vel

Nice Phone

• SUNIL THAKAR

hey my samsung star buddies will u tell me how can i get samsung s5260 star ii ___themes ?????

• HAWTKILLER

ITS GREAT PHONE i used it since 6months ___-

• Orlando

I bought one today. It's freakin' awesome ! I didn't expect it to be so great. It runs smooth, supports almost any Java app, sound quality is amazing, internet is running great...It's like an Iphone 3G, but better.

• vinnu

last week i buy this mobile .not bad but is it suports the downloaded thems .i l try it

• Amy

Mobile is not bed. I buy this phone last month is ok for now.

it does not showss notifications for facebook
can any1 help
plzz

H@R0X, 16 Dec 2011What should I buy for 11 years old boy ? Samsung Star II or C... moreIts too good , just use it.

loren, 15 Dec 2011which is better, samsung galaxy y s5360 or samsung s5260 star II?samsung galaxy y is best

• H@R0X

What should I buy for 11 years old boy ?

Samsung Star II or Ch@t 335

• sama

its not accepted wmv format and in mp4 and h.263 and h.264 having resolution problem.plz help me if any one know about this

• loren

which is better, samsung galaxy y s5360 or samsung s5260 star II?

• 101jking

BB, 14 Dec 2011I accidentally increased the size of my font in messages and now... moreOnce in the message window tap and hold the screen, a set of arrows will appear. Slide your finger upwards to zoom in and downward to zoom out.

• meena

BB, 14 Dec 2011I accidentally increased the size of my font in messages and now... moreopen ur msg inbox where u rit ur text n n press on screen lightly n then u see the 2 arrows +ve n -ve n minimize ur font size throug it basicaly its a zoom so where -ve sign is u see drag it downward

• :) Help

For internet download Opera Mini

To install games transfer from computer to memory card

Battery level getting low fast will disappear after using a while

• BB

I accidentally increased the size of my font in messages and now I can't decrease it,it's very annoying,I know there are two arrows that need to show, but I just can't open them again, help,how can I return my font to previous size????