Samsung S7230E Wave 723

Samsung S7230E Wave 723

• Cul

My Samsung mobile phone got a problem, when i switch it on it does not display anything more than stating itself and it switch-off again. the same problem repeat itself. What can i do?

• sarah 31

asdxsa, 17 Nov 2011i have problems i can't access Samsung apps on me Samsung S7230E... moreplease i need help !. i can't find the samsung apps , i don't knoW how i deleted it ,I prayed to stor it again but it doesn't work what shall I do ?

• karan

how to open gprs

• karan

how to open gprs

• nina

is it possible to download / make IMO video chat through this mobile?

• yenok

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2014On charge the screen flashes and I cannot access the phone. Does... more♓☺w can i faactory settings pls

• yenok

if we play a video,what format this phone supported? 3gp??

• sharifali

granit graniti, 24 Jan 2013yes you can i upgraded bada 2.0 to my samsung s7230e jut go to... morememory remov

allen, 02 Feb 2014how can i download what's up ?yas

• Yasir

Hi

How can i download skype on S7230

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Yasir

• allen

how can i download what's up ?

On charge the screen flashes and I cannot access the phone. Does this mean it is finished

• ravi kumar meena

made in parts of samsung gt s7233e or samsung company

• fel

how can i download photo editngs in my phone

Georgy, 02 Sep 2013I want one who will sell theirspogram download

• Georgy

I want one who will sell theirs

• fatima

my phon wi-fi is not working.what should I do?

• Krish

this is marvelous if the software can be treated. will somebody tell me how I can update the software ?

• sonu

my phone touch is not working, even after replacement it is not working , please tell me the solution..