Samsung Star 3 s5220

Samsung Star 3 s5220

• abdo ktm

it's perfect phone for every one

• ayush

kajol, 18 Jun 2013i have lost my samsung star 5220 mobile please can you help me h... morewe can help u

• amit

What is the processer of stop the flash Massage

• S.Man Phone

i have a phone with my s5220 that i can not receive calls. when an incoming call come my phone will automatic go off and come back on. And it will be ringing on the caller phone. please i need some help to get my phone to normal.

• kajol

i have lost my samsung star 5220 mobile please can you help me how can i find that

visior64, 30 May 2013The Samsung Star 3 is NOT a smartphone. The browser is NOT adapt... moreno ! star 3 is a good fiture loded fhon i think it is dest buy at this budged.

• ashok

SADISTICMODE, 15 May 2013Samsung Star 3 s5220 having android, because I want to download/... moregood all options

• visior64

The Samsung Star 3 is NOT a smartphone. The browser is NOT adapted to Mobile sites either. You cannot download any more applications than the ones already there.

• Aaron

Is this phone a (smart phone)

hello please help me
can i use viber call in samsung star 3 mobile and is it good mobile reply me please as fast as u could

Samsung Star 3 s5220 having android, because I want to download/install instagram, can I?

• leigh

Caro, 28 Apr 2013Can I download applications on it, like on the Galaxy?No,you cannot because,it does not have a preinstalled application market.You can download stuff,from the internet via bluetooth

• pari

thise mobile is very very good

• Tinna

I can to download Whatsapp or Viber in this phone? please help me..

• Caro

Can I download applications on it, like on the Galaxy?

It is good but the performance is not for me
I wish , i have a phone with performance in the future
I wait for star 4 or another galaxy I recomand like galaxy fit , maibe . i am not very sure about that.
But a good single core processor is galaxy GT-i9000
But for user is not acceptable because is not for gaming
It is for another things like internet and GPS or if you have a ROM with over clock is good .bye

• andy

can i use whts up on this mob

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2013whatsapp support or no ? noooooooooooo