Samsung W999

Samsung W999

Alexie, 16 Oct 2014I Want this phone, how i get it???E-bay!

• Peter

Why these smartphone market is going in a narrow way... People have different choices in selecting models... These kind of smartphones with keypad are not in market ... I can say one thing every model which is now available are same kind except the spec... This is absolutely shit ?

• Alexie

I Want this phone, how i get it???

• chandan

people please advise about samsung w999 phone ....

• Rick

If this came out with 3G/UTMS 850/900/1900/2100

i would definitely sell my Galaxy S3 and Get one!
T9 Text!!!

• man from finland

Weight:(206)g (7.27oz)??. =( No good!!.

Does this phone have English? If so, will I be able to use it it the US? I really love it and would like to know. Please reply!

• ravi

pls fast launches in chattisgarh, i wait for this mobile.

• muka

sam could make this as a sliding phone top/down, like
noka e 66 ,with blackberry keybord type, it will be maximum 4" . and letest fasion tooo...

• Sandy

Anyone confirm me that in this anroid phone whatsapp application really working or not? Waiting for honest replies.

• roy

nice

• rezananda

it's made to be my owned ! gotta go ....

• trollololmodeon

shut up!! and take my money!!

• mimi

i like this

TheSaint_285, 25 Feb 2013Doesn't support whatsapp!!! Better options out there!its android!
Thats all!.

• TheSaint_285

Doesn't support whatsapp!!!
Better options out there!

• TheSaint_285

Doesn't support whatsapp!!! Don't buy

• siti maesaroh

beautyful phone

Parker., 15 Aug 2012I guess this is for people wanting a Smartphone but still wantin... moreI guess this is for people wanting a Smartphone but still wanting an old fashioned flip phone with physical keys because I really don't think there's much of a market for phones like this now, and I think it was LG that tried a flip Android a while back which was a huge failure, but that only had a single screen though.

• ali

baloch, 17 Dec 2012Yes. Sim1 slot is GSM and it will work. Even Sim 2 slot will wor... morehello bro, how mach u got w999 samsung, plz share us ur viewz and perfrmnce of w999,