Sharp 770SH

Sharp 770SH

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2012Hello, I've had my sharp 770SH for about 7 years and it's been e... moreThe same happened to me,how did you resolve problem

• TimA

Staycee, 11 Mar 2015Icannot hear incoming callers unless the phone is on speaker. is... moreI have the same issue with my Sharp Aquos Crystal.
Any help would be appreciated

Markus, 03 Jan 2014Where i can get a display for this sharp 770sh i realy need one ... moredo you still need for a display?

Icannot hear incoming callers unless the phone is on speaker. is there a setting that I have applied or that I can undo?

• Mo

giosx, 31 Dec 2012Have been using sharp 770SH for 5 years now. I have changed the... moreTry changing the compatibility of the application, right hand click go to properties some in there it say compatibility change it back to Windows XP and which ever service pack it is.

• Markus

Where i can get a display for this sharp 770sh i realy need one reply to me please

toby, 11 Feb 2007i just bought a new computer with microsoft vista.i had no probl... morei have the exactly same problem, with Windows 7...
In win XP there is no problem...

Have been using sharp 770SH for 5 years now.
I have changed the battery 1 year ago.
Great cellphone.. i try to move in other cellphones, but i always return to this !! Incredible Cellphone !!
I managed it with Win XP 32bit and the program for SHARP 770SH PHONE MANAGER and USB very well.
Now i have problem with windows7 ..,
where can i get a new SHARP 770SH PHONE MANAGER and USB drivers for my Windows 7 64bit Sony Laptop ??.
Windows 7 does not recognize it (cellphone) when plugged into the USB and also rejects the installation of the OLD (32bit) PHONE MANAGER for SHARP 770SH...
I don't want to throw away my precious Sharp 770sh mclaren-mercedes version, because of ???

Any Help Please ??? Thanks

• bonny

rhoy, 04 Apr 2012hi...i have SHARP 770SH i used for more than 5 years..and now th... morelove the sharp 770sh .where can i get a battery for phone.

• rhoy

hi...i have SHARP 770SH i used for more than 5 years..and now the battery and charger has problem...where can i buy the accesories of this cellphone?pls.....just tell me..

• OLIYA

Have been using sharp 770SH for 3 years now.but now have battery problem,where can i get the new battery for my phone.thanks

Hello, I've had my sharp 770SH for about 7 years and it's been excellent apart from the battery imploding! I managed to get a replacement one from abroad and it worked fine but now I can receive incoming calls but can't make outgoing calls? Apparently the person I'm calling can hear me but I can't hear any ringtone or the person I'm calling when they answer. Has anyone any ideas on what I can do to rectify the problem?

• zubair

i have some problem in my cell sharp 770sh plz tell me how to make my phone keypad? it dos,nt working.
thanks regurd

• ernest

razak, 09 Nov 2010please my phone need to be decoded and i need the software to de... moremy phone need to be decoded how do i get the software to decode it

i have a sharp 770sh phone but i cant use it in Bangladesh? how can i use it in banlgades?

• razak

please my phone need to be decoded and i need the software to decode my phone so i can use in Ghana

• MANYA

my phone's software is down.Plz let me know how can i get it & from? also it is not starting please tell me the way to start.My contact no. is 09350472729.

i would like to find out how i can get a battery for my phone in kenya

• noknok

I got this phone and i'm in a UMTS only network(Pelephone Israel) and the phone works fine until its out of signel for a secend,and then its just connecting to another network and enters into "Emergency only" state and even when i getting back to a signal erea its stucks like this,its not beeps to somting so I cant know when its happends and im stay unavailable.

saimonsylhet85@yahoo, 09 May 2010i am saimon my problem is i am not used my sharp 770sh in ma cau... moreHey, I got an idea, stop spamming and look it up YOUR OWN SELF