Siemens CL75

How can I start it

• Tahira

How can I start it

• Shafqat

erico, 22 Jun 2012i have my siemens cl75 wich has locked complitely,pliz hel... moreHow can I UN lock my cl75

• Sandeepa

doogle, 13 Jul 2013love my siemens phone but battery nearly finished is there any p... moreSamsung guru bttry is compatiable with tis phn.

• doogle

love my siemens phone but battery nearly finished is there any possibility of where I could get another battery for it.

• kops

i would like to know if battery for siemens cl still available? where can i have it and the price if possible. thanks a lot.

• linda

Janet, 06 Feb 2009Hi I have a Siemens Poppy CL75 which has photo's and video clip... moreI know old post and old phone - hopefully you got your photos...but in case you didn't or for anyone else hanging onto this phone for their photos...(and it took me a long time and a lot of internet searching to get this info!)
Use the IrDa - Infra red - (pre blue tooth technology)
Older computers might have it but otherwise you can get an infra red dongle for approx £10. You have to do it photo by photo (each photo -options - then send by IrDa) and be close to the computer but it does work!

how do i pause on vidieo?

• erico

i have my siemens cl75 wich has locked complitely,pliz help to get unlock code

• ammoroso

please my cl75 is spoiled and i can get it housing for it

• johana

where a can buy this phone?

• SHANIA

can this phone transfer images/videos to the computer like bluetooth can?

• belle

what unit of that fone?

• ANON

my siemens poppy is not turning on can anyone tell me why

great telephone for girl/women

this phone suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss­ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss­ssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

• IMRAN AMJAD

Janet, 06 Feb 2009Hi I have a Siemens Poppy CL75 which has photo's and video clip... morewhy dont you contact siemens directly or try ebay?

Janet, 06 Feb 2009Hi I have a Siemens Poppy CL75 which has photo's and video clip... morehi,janet , i have the same problem did you get an answer,,,tina

• Janet

Hi
I have a Siemens Poppy CL75 which has photo's and video clips of my mum who I lost last year. I need to download them to my computer but need the leads to connect the phone to the computer, can anyone tell me where I can get a set from I am so worried if I loose the phone or it gives up the ghost I won't be able to get them off. Any help welcome.