Sony Ericsson K550

Sony Ericsson K550

• dima

> In reply to kartik83 @ 2014-03-21 08:50 from 7um{ - click to readI also use this phone since 2008 and it's still working great.. the best phone I've ever had!

• 2014-07-31 10:16
  • MNGj
  • HELPER

hey friends try to flash your mobile phone with setool lite, but to do this u have to get a firmware, but it is too easy

• 2014-07-22 01:33
  • PhBh
  • VRH

Can't I store messasges to memory card?

• 2014-04-24 17:09
  • ut2G
  • anon

> In reply to Draga @ 2014-03-25 16:45 from 390u - click to readHi
I had the same problem and it's fixed by shutting the phone down

• 2014-04-13 07:15
  • gxNP
  • Draga

Hello, I have this phone type and I am very happy with it. However, from some time ago, the phone does not remember the missed calls or any calls that are being made. Could you please help me resolve this problem? Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

• 2014-03-25 16:45
  • 390u
  • kartik83

I have bought this phone at May 16 2008& still using this phone.This is really very nice phone by SonyEricsson,I also have samsung galaxy y but i still use k550i as my primary phone.
simply the best, Thanks SonyEricsson.

• 2014-03-21 08:50
  • 7um{
  • Joey

I still use this little gem i have tons of phones i upgrade every year but i still have this phone as my primary and new androids as secondary

• 2014-02-06 12:07
  • vGh7

> In reply to Chuks @ 2013-04-20 14:13 from fsVb - click to readYes! you said it perfect in just a few words! I just love this little piece of engineering craftsmanship!

• 2013-12-13 02:20
  • P3QP
  • Ricardo Solana

"Smart phones" came and went into my life, but this little lovably phone is, all the way, the smartest phone and piece of engineering that ever fell into my hands. It is almost 2014 now and I still have a private number for it since I intend to keep it working as long as the own phone wants to. Everything is AMAZINGLY EASY to do on this phone, thus I can really claim it to be a truly SMART PHONE, unlike many others that came after it, even today. I just love how functional and reliable it is, and I am sorry I cannot update anything on it (the camera, etc.) but never mind, it is still my trusted companion, and hopefully, for many years to come yet. Thanks Sony Ericsson. I just do not understand why you did not include in your subsequent phones the refined and smooth operating system and features you achieved on this one. Now I also have a Xperia ZL, quite a wonder itself, but I will always keep my K550i running... :)

• 2013-12-12 11:27
  • P3QP
  • Murataldin

One

• 2013-11-01 16:33
  • 390h

hi sony
i am using you from 2007 dec till date without any problem and a wonderful model with love and like options a very good user can handle k550i forever with care and action a good show from sony keep it up....

• 2013-10-30 06:08
  • X0}F
  • ADW

i used my sony ericsson K550i since 2007 until now, although having camera problem i'm still love this phone, i will kept it, very best phone ever. Thanks sony ericsson.

• 2013-10-03 13:15
  • vg4y
  • svetislav

I have K550i but lost PIN.Can you help me?

• 2013-09-12 09:17
  • LiXY
  • mutijet

> In reply to jienah @ 2013-06-25 06:05 from P%CM - click to readHow to put that. One of your "main files" is broken. It is customization if I remember correctly. You have to flash your k550i. You need few programs, original USB cable, and new files. I recommend to use files from w610i it gives it few more functions, also you can change drivers for sound. Just search on google how to do that.

• 2013-08-30 00:09
  • pvs7
  • jienah

i used my phone sony ericsson K550i since 2007. but now the problem is when i clik menu "configuration error. please contact your network operator or service centre". what means about?. i have already go to phone shop and they download software but still not. so, what can i do? i really this phone.... help me?

• 2013-06-25 06:05
  • P%CM
  • vian

i also have the k550i

• 2013-06-17 20:15
  • Mf5j
  • tuna

this phone is the best, battery is ok nd av also used w700 it was also good i used it for 1year, thanks to sony ericsson!, k550 is a good fone just like its brother w700

• 2013-06-06 19:06
  • N9@S

Great Phone since it has been purchased on 2007, but having camera problem rest is Ok.

• 2013-06-06 11:40
  • vGdS
  • gowtham

i had it from 2007 to 2012.. one of the best hand set... very user friendly.. very hard... had lot of memories with that phone.. at last it didnt give any problem.. one day it was suddenly switched off... then it didnt turn on.. but also i have kept that phone.... thank you sony...

• 2013-05-22 13:04
  • t}A$
  • Chuks

Waw, wat a litl smart phone

• 2013-04-20 14:13