Sony Ericsson S500

Sony Ericsson S500

This was my best cell phone ever. Now with the smartphones, I miss this phone every day. There is no smartphone that can compare too this phone. I loved this thing. Please Sony MAKE A SMART PHONE VERSION OF THIS LOVELY PHONE !!!! It would boost your profits. Once Sony was able to make this, please make this again!!

• 2014-03-17 12:39
  • Ms}q
  • masena

Please where can I find the battery for sony ericsson s500, am in Kenya and seems no shop sells the type of phone

• 2013-10-23 14:13
  • Mf50
  • er.sudhanhsu

its a nice mobile

• 2013-09-03 10:47
  • 9xfd
  • meraana

a very good phone have for 6 years and still like new
if i found another one new i will buy it again

• 2013-08-24 02:38
  • fmnA
  • soulandspirit

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-24 23:41 from 39ng - click to readsame mine,still working almost like new

• 2013-07-16 11:18
  • La5a

6 years oold phone batery like new first batery

• 2013-06-24 23:41
  • 39ng
  • Babette

Love it to bits. Sexy, chic, lovely to look at and handle. I've the green one. Love the lighting on side and mine shows the weather I.e autumn or rain or snow whatever the weather - real cute.

• 2013-04-17 13:52
  • TSCH
  • Ganstadip

Was one of my first phones years back i bought it unlocked. Was one of the sexiest phones ever so damn sleek and when you slid it to talk you felt amazing. People always were asking to see my phone. After a few years buttons started giving up and software started acting fishy.

8/10

• 2013-04-02 07:07
  • 46rY

this phone looks superb!!!
the light diodes on the side railings of the phone are just cool!!!!:-D i am soooo into phones with lights. i wish dat somehow we could tweak the phones software and use these lights as notification lights to notify the user about missed calls or messages. its aesthetics are really appealing :-D

• 2013-01-21 15:03
  • Hkwp
  • annu

awesome phone i like this phone very much if this mobile is available the new one i will purchase it one more

• 2012-12-31 15:16
  • PFAL
  • hck

> In reply to nakedslaves @ 2012-11-01 17:11 from ft%q - click to readblinks wat colour
if red u should mayb replace the batt with a new one

• 2012-11-26 07:40
  • NsdA

absolutely great phone, long lasting, resistant, only little cracks on keyboard after years of using, love it

• 2012-11-14 22:08
  • 0CrB
  • nakedslaves

I have a Sony Ericsson s500i, it just went off and wont power on again just like that only blinking the side lights on the slide rail. any one knowing how to solve this problem?
I still love my phone very much and would really appreciate any assistance given
williamchilumo@yahoo.com
thanks

• 2012-11-01 17:11
  • ft%q
  • do jaja

awsome phone!i know that there are beter phones but i droped it in a toilet it fell from 3rd floor and its still working

• 2012-10-15 00:15
  • mcja
  • LOGU

Se S500i best feature,s app any of running long life battery.so this is my best phone.

• 2012-10-13 04:41
  • Y}xI
  • hari

my display is my fault .......... it just blank ........ how to repair

• 2012-09-23 08:02
  • vGW0

> In reply to elmira @ 2012-07-26 09:17 from pt%A - click to readtry to flash him it will work

• 2012-09-11 19:46
  • 3qEm
  • faris otoom

how can i unlock my phone..when i open it it want"enter the phone code"...how i can sole this problem??

• 2012-07-28 21:18
  • 3iSF
  • elmira

it s great, I have been using it for 5 years,but unfortunatelly it switched off by itself some days ago,and dont switching on anymore((
Thank u Sony Ericsson had a really great time using this phone))))))))+++

• 2012-07-26 09:17
  • pt%A
  • andy

> In reply to jaelyn @ 2012-04-23 21:51 from 3C7U - click to readYeah, same to me. i had a lot of memories saved on this phone. A pity somebody stole it from me. feel so sad until now. This phone is still the best i ever had!

• 2012-07-23 20:22