Sony Ericsson W580

Sony Ericsson W580

• kartik83

Yes this is one of the best phone, i am using this phone since November 2008 and still using this phone,i really love picture quality, music quality & speed of this phone.
Only thing is to get its standard battery which is too costly (2400\-Rs)which i have purchased once but it worth it.

• 2014-03-21 08:27
  • 7um{
  • rajat

realy this mobile is very good I used it.

• 2014-03-16 15:35
  • 2Zcp
  • nobody

> In reply to OWL IV @ 2013-08-24 20:44 from j019 - click to readits very true. I used that phone for a year. Is one of sony ericssony's best phone. to what mattered most was the speed of its kind...

• 2013-12-10 13:54
  • NuNP

> In reply to AMCC @ 2013-10-21 23:55 from n$jh - click to readreally the best !!

• 2013-11-18 09:01
  • NaAG
  • AMCC

One of the best handsets I´ve had so far. Very pratical and confortable, it´s display exibits one of the best color rendering and viewing angles of any of the handsets I´ve contacted with, the operating system will surprise some Symbian and even Android users with a simple and cleverly designed interface, radio sensitivity and mp3 audio quality are quite good, and batery life does not compromise at all. Using it for 4 years now and I still prefer it to my android LG.

• 2013-10-21 23:55
  • n$jh
  • OWL IV

Since I'm having this phone for (5) years, I'm a special reviewer!

Main advantages:
5.Acceptable sound through speakers
6.Comfortable & well lit keypad
7.Pleasing quality of earphones
Main disadvantages:
1.Very bad charging/handsfree port, which soon result in disability to charge the battery & listening to music.
2.Not possible to charge the battery & listening to music at the same time.
3.No reliable battery capacity, but whole service life is good, but battery replacement is easy
4.Takes about 3 hours to be fully charged
5.Internet browsing has some annoying problems
6.No sign or alert for new events in standby mode
7.No good games
8.Slight noise on earphones during playing music

Overall:
Relatively good mobile phone, but no good walkman

• 2013-08-24 20:44
  • j019
  • MILFRANC

I love so much these mobile brand.
That's so cute.

IS MY BEST.

• 2013-08-07 12:26
  • rrMc
  • rachi

is this mobile still available in stores to buy? in india or us

• 2013-06-25 09:30
  • Mfxg
  • khrozolt

it is a very good phone fo the muzic lovers!!!! n the camera is satisfactory...but the real prob is with the battery!!!! newaz its mah fav !!!

• 2013-06-24 21:19
  • Hkqs
  • esi

this phone is the best for photo and loading browser i have 3 of this

• 2013-04-13 15:12
  • 3bMv
  • Abe

Sony ericsson is comendable. I love it more than any phone. How can i read my download text?. When am brousing the net, my phone most atimes prompts me to download the page instead of opening the page. When i do so, the saved downloaded file does not open rather, it prompts me to send via bluthoot or email.

• 2013-03-28 09:16
  • fsVe
  • driv4r

> In reply to khel @ 2013-03-19 13:17 from Mfxa - click to readOkay, go to Settings > Connectivity > Internet settings > Internet profiles and choose the correct profile i.e. settings that your service provider has given you. If you haven't downloaded the profile then you can enter the settings yourself by choosing New profile.

• 2013-03-25 16:17
  • Srxt
  • Whanna

I had this phone for two years, but i lost it. I was so depressed when i'd lost it. it's a good phone, very good phone, when it comes to everything, especially, music and camera. i soooo miss it. :( maybe, if i didn't lost it, i never change it for new phones in the market.

• 2013-03-25 10:11
  • Kg%M
  • khel

i just want to ask if how can i activate the gprs of this phone,,,, thanks

• 2013-03-19 13:17
  • Mfxa
  • lystra

my camera is not working how could it be fix it working very well but i need my camera and how do i get my message i lose

• 2013-03-13 14:22
  • kDFr
  • yusasix

i luv dis fone very smart

• 2013-03-09 09:12
  • fsVb
  • gopi

i need this who want to sall that w580i

• 2013-02-17 12:14
  • 2T2e
  • selva

its very interesting to use this mobile
plz lounch this w580i mobile

• 2013-01-23 13:36
  • vGsF
  • ramesh

rich look mobile..

• 2013-01-04 07:42
  • YQKm
  • MAK

> In reply to Ginni @ 2012-11-27 17:17 from XM$S - click to readYes you can AmaZon or Ebay. (Ebay sells it cheaper and better)

• 2012-12-11 16:36