Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Cannot charge the battery with the charger

• 2015-01-24 17:31
  • tRp7
  • tilan

my phone is verry slow and intrak .whatsthe problem

• 2015-01-15 12:07
  • XNpC
  • Lennuj

> In reply to virat winfred @ 2015-01-11 05:13 from YT8i - click to readFollow Instruction on below site.

• 2015-01-12 12:38
  • PUWH
  • virat winfred

IF I update ray ?and how can I do it

• 2015-01-11 05:13
  • YT8i
  • Richard O

I have STi18 sony ericsson xperia ray, am in alot of pain and dialema after my phone blacked out and stopped working .
I went to bed in the night when the phone was working.
On waking up in the morning i found it frozen (screen)i turned it off and later on and all that could appear on the screen was SONY ERICSSON .
I miss my phone I ask for aremedy from the makers.

• 2015-01-09 07:57
  • Ia$y
  • mushtaq

i have sony erricson xperia ray very good but have a problem that more than three line text message not sending, kindly help me in this regard thanks in advance

• 2015-01-08 06:59
  • KIAk
  • pierrea

Sometimes the screen light does not turn off when and gets into a sleep mode. Happens after an activity, like phone call, setting alarm etc. I also have problem when opening a mail or a message when I try to leave the mail/msg. It does not work. The opened mail/message will not close. Any idea what to do? Tired of shutting off/on the phone...

• 2015-01-05 20:34
  • muxb
  • Panda

I bought Xperia Ray 2 years ago.
It's okay but the internal storage is too small.
I didn't download many apps but it keeps notice me that my internal storage is not sufficient.
So, I deleted some of my music, photo, message and other else but it didn't work. Then, I reset my phone.
Oh, this time works.
However, soon, it noticed me that my internal storage is not sufficient again!
I am going mad with this. I even didn't download any apps but updating the apps which is with the phone.
This is my second phone.
And it gave me a bad experience.
I just regretted that I didn't choose probably when my mom took me to the shop.

• 2015-01-05 06:43
  • HjBE
  • subhash

Hi i am using this ray from past 2 yrs, the problem am facing right knw is my ray not able to start its continuous reboot when ever i turn on its just shows Sony name then xperia its repeats again and again no home screen is my phone is dead should buy new handset
please help me

• 2014-12-31 15:27
  • vLQx
  • Sahiru

What is the misadvantage in lack of DviX/XivD vedio support.plz tell me any one.in xperia ray,is it effect a lot?

• 2014-12-23 12:31
  • XNpC
  • readone

dont forget to install custom kernel like lupus to obtain CWM in order to install custom rom

• 2014-12-16 07:38
  • txjv
  • readone

may be you can reinstall the firmware with latest update and then try to install custom rom like HD xperia, it works for me

• 2014-12-16 07:30
  • txjv
  • Kris

> In reply to marko2000 @ 2014-11-09 12:19 from dWhf - click to readSame with my device also. Any update/solution on this issue ?

• 2014-12-09 14:26
  • Iamm
  • marko2000

> In reply to marko2000 @ 2014-11-09 12:19 from dWhf - click to readHard restart worked for me :), just restart it and if the problem persists buy new battery:).

• 2014-12-08 18:58
  • dWhY
  • PP

> In reply to andy medi @ 2014-12-04 06:46 from iwpK - click to readI faced the same problem with my device sometimes back. Leave your pone idle for few hours. Then plug in the charger and restart. Once started switch off the Bluetooth. Go to settings -> Backup & Reset -> Settings Reset.
Uninstall few apps which you don't use much.
I removed Moon reader from my phone and the problem didn't reappear.
Hope it helped.

• 2014-12-08 07:52
  • FY4F
  • SANDEEP....

> In reply to andy medi @ 2014-12-04 06:46 from iwpK - click to readtry to put it on flight mode at the moment when it turns on.. then it will stop restarting.. then go to settings and do reset the settings or factory reset.. then change the flight mode..
it is a tempeory solution only... to fix it permenently u have to re install the os..

• 2014-12-08 07:50
  • rKyM
  • andy medi

hey,
when i turn on my bluetooth my xperia ray automatic restart over and over again..i reset the phone,but its doesn't work ..tell me how to fix it..my email-andymedwin22@gmail.com
thank you.

• 2014-12-04 06:46
  • iwpK
  • abenn

my xperia ray st18a stuck on the "sony" logo. i've tried to flash the stock rom but didnt success because it said usb debugging and unknown sources must be checked. how can i checked if i can turn on the phone ? pls someone help me.

• 2014-11-30 15:19
  • wc6f
  • Kikcro

> In reply to vikashsaini bharat @ 2014-11-25 03:52 from vwmF - click to readI have rooted my ray, I am using Honami v4 custom rom and it is great

• 2014-11-25 16:56