Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• polen

it so good and cute phone . i am love it so'

• 2013-07-27 02:47
  • PUsP
  • senoz lopchan

> In reply to S.a siyam @ 2013-07-06 04:41 from uNVK - click to readit is also one of the most fastest mobile phone for me.Its camera covershot is totlly undescriptable and so awesome.Its music quality is also really good than others for me.

• 2013-07-08 14:24
  • sye1
  • S.a siyam

> In reply to Utsav4 @ 2013-06-30 22:45 from t}y9 - click to readThis is one of the best phone I have ever used..sound,net speed,video quality aewsome. . ,

• 2013-07-06 04:41
  • uNVK
  • Utsav4

I do NOT recommend this mobile phone at all.I bought it for about 6000 rupees two years back , and all this while had to get it repaired thrice , once during the warranty period. For this amount you can get much better phones from Samsung or Nokia.Look for Galaxy Y , Lumia 510/520 instead of this phone.
FOR
- Great music (Sony Walkman)

AGAINST
- Camera is aweful, need to be super stable to get a sharp picture
- No Wi-Fi
- Not so good battery life
- No zoom in 3.2 megapixel mode

• 2013-06-30 22:45
  • t}y9
  • Aditya

d best mobile i have ever used,only problem is d strip,got repaired it for 7times,for me zylo worth it

• 2013-06-28 09:36
  • KSeD

One of the best phone......
I m using from 3 yrs, till no problem.

• 2013-06-26 19:24
  • Y}5h
  • sam

If it wont start, take out battery and sim for ten min. return battary,not sim then charge. works for me often.

• 2013-06-11 03:06
  • My@Q
  • sam

• 2013-06-11 03:03
  • My@Q
  • SHAH FAISAL TAMBOLI

Awesome mobile with good camera clarity and it has a very stylish look with sliding mode that attracts everyone....

• 2013-06-09 04:28
  • YQB0

Only drawback is its strip get damaged fast

• 2013-06-06 07:08
  • vG@m

can anyone give me the link to download custpack for zylo pls?

• 2013-05-31 20:48
  • IVSi
  • chaponup

own it for two and a half year...grat phone,no bugs and no restarts...

• 2013-05-25 10:42
  • 64hI
  • Marka

Elm is better

• 2013-05-22 21:21
  • n3sa
  • Karthik

Perfect handset music rocks in zylo gives a clarity output I like zylo only for its clear and crisp clarity in music.sound drivers are available in forums-nse.com for zylo

• 2013-05-22 17:36
  • Xu$U
  • max

very good phone,cool features and nice look,strongly recommended,better than most related phones, and if you are a music lover it's the phone for you! coz its SONY WALKMAN

• 2013-05-04 16:59
  • Le8q
  • Ketan

> In reply to Ding @ 2013-04-08 10:17 from iwpJ - click to readif u need opera then go for 'm.opera.com' and themes 'zedge.com'

• 2013-04-29 10:17
  • fC89
  • Chris2910

I have never personally had the problem with the ribbon flex cable, hopefully it won't happen anytime soon either! The phone has great potential, and has a large screen for a slide model! The same size as the W995, Which was and will always be the greatest and most feature packed of all the slide walkman phones!

• 2013-04-29 05:34
  • 39x{
  • Chris2910

I have recently bought a Zylo off Ebay in White, it is a lovely phone. I have owned 3 of these phones in the past 2 years and keep going back to them! I love the simple user interface, the large numeric keypad which is fantastic for texting, the large 2.6 inch display which is sharp and clear and it's fantastic music capabilities!

• 2013-04-29 05:29
  • 39x{
  • Nishanth

> In reply to subhash @ 2013-03-20 09:56 from 9ySZ - click to readThe strip does wear off very quickly. Since we have to use the slide often I recommend that you get a strip guard(availability differs from place to place) for the phone an have it fixed. It'll help in making the strip last longer.

• 2013-04-28 20:26
  • utv1
  • rake

i am using this phone from 1year i have changed the strip 3 times so beter to not using the slide mobiles

• 2013-04-17 10:18