Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

• J.W

Highway Kinng, 08 Sep 2014I am getting heating up issues, the mobile hangs, and sometimes ... moreyou are right, I have the same problem like you

• Niu

Hello,

Did anyone using Encrypted Corporate email with Acro S mobile, because I am unable to find the option to encrypt my phone. please help me in it. Emails are more important to me..

Thanks in advance

Can i put an internet sim to my sony xperia acro s pls replay thank you

• Trickty boy

I'm afraid of updating my software to the new JB version. will it slowdown the 4n? plz reply

• teja

Anji Iglea , 24 Jul 2014What is the compatible SD card for Sony Xperia Acro S? I tried ... moremight the sd card may be password protected

I am getting heating up issues, the mobile hangs, and sometimes when i reboot the phone due to hanging it drops the battery percentage almost by 10% or 15%, is it normal or a manufacture default?

plz i need someone to help me makeup my mind witch xperia to buy E1 Dual or Acro S specially for internet using plz replay asap
thx in advanced

• Binura

Anji Iglea , 24 Jul 2014What is the compatible SD card for Sony Xperia Acro S? I tried ... moreawsome phone. hv JB and works just fine. only problem is the battery,it's getting hot like hell. may be itz because iyz waterproof. overall this phome is impressive.

how can i watch video on facebook in xperia actros.this phones cannot open the face book vidio files .expecting reply .......

• ?

james, 07 Aug 2014It's been how 3 months now since my acro s died(dead boot/hardbr... moreHow did you do it?

It's been how 3 months now since my acro s died(dead boot/hardbricked) anyone here who has the same case with me?and successfully repaired their phone?JTAG is d only way but boxes doesn't support it, I can't go for motherboard replacement, is that possible?

• apolop

best ker re?

• Hussein

Hi guys, any body has an idea to why while using the phone it rudely pops up the 'android system' on the screen and the phone just shut down. I've been having this problem for a while now and hope to get a solution here. Thank You

• froilan

sony acro s is waterproof? and how long it takes to use when it is under the water...thank you for your incoming reply

bro how did u remove the batery?
as i know the battery is non-removal

• Anji Iglea

What is the compatible SD card for Sony Xperia Acro S? I tried SanDisk Ultea 8GB. Did not work, don't know why? --Anji

Hello I dropped my sony xperia acro S into water and I realised that the water has entered the battery. I dried the battery but the phone is not turning on. Also I am really concerned about my SIM card and memory card, it supposed to be waterproof ? What should I do ? Is there a solution ? Please reply quickly and thank you.

• Earlpatgar

I accudentally upgraded my acro s to JB. Just because i notice ics is getting slower so what i did is to plug it in my pc and use pc companion and repair. But what happen is software upgrade. Jb is fine but not fit to acro s because too much lag! Anyone can help me to flash it to ics again. Ics run smoother than jb! Please help me post ur comment here including the tutorial step by step and pls link aslo the tools software here. Link it ols. Thanks

• donchucks

Husslla, 15 Jul 2014Please, how do I force restart the phone when it hangs or refuse... morepress the volume up+power button together for five seconds

• Husslla

Please, how do I force restart the phone when it hangs or refuses to on showing just the Xperia logo since the battery is not detachable? A quick reply will be greatly appreciated. Thank you