Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

• loot

Time to root my phone. Its been year and a half and its time to see something new. After JB update graphics on most of the games was ruined. Artificial textures appeared and some parts of the games were not interesting. Such a problem can be eliminated by using a custom rom. I've seen that couple of performance roms are available for xperia acro s, so hope to make my phone interesting for another year.

• 2014-06-07 17:48
  • ASK0
  • Don Pedro

Boys, why do you need Kit Kat?! Maybe you wanna make your sd card useless? Or you are curious to find out how many bugs you would have got with Kit Kat?

• 2014-06-05 21:07
  • 0nn}
  • Tussy Ranks

Is the ACRO S ever gonna get kitkat? that's what making me choose the Moto G over this right now...can anyone tell me ASAP

• 2014-06-02 07:49

performance: 8.5/10
Sms/mms/calls: 9/10
battery life with internet browsing/gaming/walkman: 5/10
battery life with normal usage: 8/10

fyi: im using a prepaid broadband sim to my acro s and have it as a wifi hotspot witg 3-5 devices connected to it, and the battery only lasts for 3hrs. Enough for me.

Cons. It logs yes it is, sometimes run slow, but its like human that needs to rest for a while from heavy usage. Internet browsing speed vs iphone 4s vs s3 I could say it compete with their speed. Download its the same.

• 2014-06-01 12:23
  • t7Xh
  • Don Pedro

Help me please - Z1C or Acro S? I mean not which one is better but quality/price. Acro S is 200$ cheaper in my country. Ok, the camera is 12mpx not 20, but nobody talks about weak flash and night shots. Acro S makes not only Full HD but Full HD with good details (check gsmarena's test). Yes, not like Z1C but still good. Ram and processor is worsе but maybe enough? And nobody cries from nasty Kit Kat! Nothing about bad sound too. And Z1C has scratchable back panel. The only thing makes me angry and moody: Acro S is 2 years old.
And after all 200$ cheaper...
What do you think?

• 2014-05-30 22:01
  • 0nn}
  • Raja

I have sony xperia acro s its the best mobile ever everything ia perfect the camera the battery the speed its very coooool. :-D

• 2014-05-28 11:53
  • 3%j2
  • rio

I had a problem of not receiving incomes eg incoming calls bluetooth and also camera

• 2014-05-24 00:05
  • 3sE3
  • keurical.x

> In reply to MrAcroS @ 2014-05-16 11:33 from Rxbv - click to readThanks, I'll try that, though I don't have so many apps, I'll try uninstall some,

• 2014-05-19 07:09
  • N7DX
  • shukko

I have a Sony Xperia Acro S.
My problem is..
It allows me to type & send only one sms/text, with 160 character. I sometimes want to write more than that.
I've tried a lot by even installing some apps also. But it didn't work.
Can anyone help me to fix this?

• 2014-05-18 23:07
  • w7iu
  • MrAcroS

> In reply to keurical @ 2014-05-02 14:10 from fqLX - click to readI had a same problem also, it just because of your flooding apps installed. try to uninstall some apps, it will give some ram to breath. And let battery doctor apps do task killer. Make sure just use one task killer.

• 2014-05-16 11:33
  • Rxbv
  • warduu

Actually I rested my phone x peria acro s but after reseting it I dont get any notifications either calls . What should I do? Can anyone help?

• 2014-05-12 09:14
  • ITV%
  • khaled

sony xperia acro s is a good mobile it is very fast . there is no problem in this mobile.it is very good for smartphone users. cooool.

• 2014-05-09 13:09
  • 6pAE
  • suba

Very good mob,I use one year this mob,no issues this mob,Canada is good,battery everything is good.

• 2014-05-07 21:10
  • nCH5

> In reply to pinnbest @ 2014-05-07 05:21 from 25F} - click to readhey sp is not a crap XD

• 2014-05-07 16:50
  • wHrS
  • pinnbest

love the phone.. but i've lost my phone.. right now using xperia v and xperia z1.. sony is the best..other than that is crap..

• 2014-05-07 05:21
  • 25F}
  • keurical

my phones battery runs out fast when the phone is on standby, what can i do to make it last longer as it seems to drain fast when am not using it unlike when am using it, also how can you detect wire cables along the wall as i had seen someone comment its possible using xperia acro s,thnx

• 2014-05-02 14:10
  • fqLX
  • Ali

Hi,

The biggest issue is the speed. No one told me that, this phone is really slow. Also the battery finishes quickly when you use 3G. Please test it for some days. Then buy it.

• 2014-04-29 18:45
  • 04qY
  • hd

lve it really really good phn i evr seen

• 2014-04-24 10:11
  • v{tj
  • PrimitivoDimaano

Hi. are there any problems occuring when you upgraded your phone from ICS to JB?

• 2014-04-21 13:27
  • vaP9
  • mythz

how to repair the acro S if cannot open after in the water??

thanks!