Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

• warduu

Actually I rested my phone x peria acro s but after reseting it I dont get any notifications either calls . What should I do? Can anyone help?

• 2014-05-12 09:14
  • ITV%
  • khaled

sony xperia acro s is a good mobile it is very fast . there is no problem in this mobile.it is very good for smartphone users. cooool.

• 2014-05-09 13:09
  • 6pAE
  • suba

Very good mob,I use one year this mob,no issues this mob,Canada is good,battery everything is good.

• 2014-05-07 21:10
  • nCH5

> In reply to pinnbest @ 2014-05-07 05:21 from 25F} - click to readhey sp is not a crap XD

• 2014-05-07 16:50
  • wHrS
  • pinnbest

love the phone.. but i've lost my phone.. right now using xperia v and xperia z1.. sony is the best..other than that is crap..

• 2014-05-07 05:21
  • 25F}
  • keurical

my phones battery runs out fast when the phone is on standby, what can i do to make it last longer as it seems to drain fast when am not using it unlike when am using it, also how can you detect wire cables along the wall as i had seen someone comment its possible using xperia acro s,thnx

• 2014-05-02 14:10
  • fqLX
  • Ali

Hi,

The biggest issue is the speed. No one told me that, this phone is really slow. Also the battery finishes quickly when you use 3G. Please test it for some days. Then buy it.

• 2014-04-29 18:45
  • 04qY
  • hd

lve it really really good phn i evr seen

• 2014-04-24 10:11
  • v{tj
  • PrimitivoDimaano

Hi. are there any problems occuring when you upgraded your phone from ICS to JB?

• 2014-04-21 13:27
  • vaP9
  • mythz

how to repair the acro S if cannot open after in the water??

thanks!

• 2014-04-20 17:36
  • sxsh
  • Irfan

The best mobile in the world :)

• 2014-04-19 11:48
  • J9Rk
  • Xhang_P

I've using this phone more than a year now, and I satisfied with this phone. Never had lag issues,great camera(underwater shot) & play Asphard 8 on this phone. TQ

• 2014-04-09 16:43
  • K1IV
  • Darius

It is a very good phone. I have this phone, but I smashed the screen :(

• 2014-04-08 12:49
  • L134
  • nazy

Acro S 4.1.2 Jelly bean} how can I make my Acro S phone to Answer by (Answer Call With a Tap?)not by draging it..

plzzzz help

Email - nnazer10@gmail.com

• 2014-03-28 05:37
  • tet}
  • cj

is there any one can give me a tutorial and apps that can I used in able to root my acro s in the safe procedure thanks ill wait for any fdbck here is my email guys globebug04@gmail.com!

• 2014-03-13 16:31
  • PT}D
  • smaet23

Lovely and good phone from Sony. No problem at all since from last 1 year. Very less and almost negligible affect of atmosphere on the device. Value for money and worth to cost as compared to other brand....My first phone that really worked under water, tested myself.

• 2014-03-12 11:39
  • PRPV
  • Jordan

Seriously, if you are wanting a good phone that can handle most everything and take amazing pictures while also being water/sand/dust proof, this is your phone. Ive had it for 2 years now, and has given me no problems at all. True, battery life isnt the best, but for its price its worth it. Highly recommend it.

• 2014-03-10 03:08
  • Ps$B
  • labs123

You are a great liar,xperia hater,my acro s,is almost 2years now,still awesome,I have no problem at all

• 2014-03-07 20:18