Sony Xperia E1

Xperia e1 single sim is better than xperia e1 dual sim Is its true?? Reply me

• 2015-07-03 12:05
  • 7j@4
  • Xperia

hey my phone back panel is cracked and I unable to use phone covers, I check everywhere I can't found back panel? what to do ;(

• 2015-06-26 13:09
  • X0Zg
  • Zwai

> In reply to mpume @ 2015-06-18 10:08 from fuyd - click to readam get problem to delite contacts expecial on whatsapp what to do

• 2015-06-25 14:08
  • 9IAd
  • Champrose

I buy this sony last week bt now its have big problem...it says unfortunatly your android phone has stop...help me guys please...what ,must i do

• 2015-06-25 07:01
  • fjS9
  • mpume

what am i supposed to understand about an error reading MM#2

• 2015-06-18 10:08
  • fuyd
  • ujjal

> In reply to misty57 @ 2015-05-12 20:27 from 4MvV - click to readI sure sony Xperia e1 dual is a amazing phone trust me

• 2015-06-17 19:41

nice phone

• 2015-06-10 13:39
  • Hkt}
  • Phony

It's a good phone but if you put it on your pocket the music can start 'cause of the walkman button

• 2015-06-09 18:39
  • LfSx
  • Phony

I bought this phone on decembre and it's quite good. I got one single problem with it, but because of me. I couldn't use it for 2 month because it got bugs... The only bad thing i can found abot it is that it doesn't have a secondary camera.
Good phone!

• 2015-06-09 18:37
  • LfSx
  • othata

please help me to connect my phone into internet i have it in my home..im using sony experia e1..thank u in advance..

• 2015-06-07 14:52
  • Gfv8
  • kitty

the phone has some great picture and music quality compared to other brands. It's also durable. It just lags a lot and then restarts. It has only 2GB of internal memory. When you install an app, it takes out on the internal memory. External memory will only be for pictures and videos, nothing else. It just seemed that the amount of internal memory is only for your built-in apps. Can't install apps as much as I wanted to. Memory too small.

• 2015-06-04 05:12
  • uSW}
  • BRN

I bought my Xperia E1 in Nov 2014 and I have to admit that I've encountered quite some trouble with it. It freezes a lot, had a problem with the earpiece, now the headset jack is troublesome because whether I play the radio or mp3, the sound output in my headphones comes out distorted. I don't recommend this model to anybody. Whoever decides otherwise has been warned.

• 2015-05-28 20:20
  • NmTN
  • Istvan

I bought this phone half year ago. So far all features are working on it well. It has small memory and lags when I quit a bigger application, but that's only for few moment. It doesn't have flash aswell. Good phone for the price.

• 2015-05-28 14:00
  • 3inq
  • heller

Very good battery life, no bugs, no lags, nice screen, bad camera, cheap plastics, overall: good phone for that money

• 2015-05-26 15:57
  • LHfG
  • geny

Really slow bad phone that is why I buy another phone...

• 2015-05-25 16:00
  • t7Xh
  • lucox

its a good phone but the problem of slowness and unresponsive touch. wy is that so

• 2015-05-25 06:57
  • fmW2
  • e1 honest user

wow i have been using sony e1 for 11 months. still no problems
.i am puzzled why everyone has a problem i don't?
the phone doesn't even lag.

• 2015-05-24 20:22
  • iwpx

Much better than this comments..Its little slow but overall not a bad phone.

• 2015-05-24 12:36
  • s8bd
  • ashe

its a kind of bad phone which I have used

• 2015-05-23 19:41