Sony Xperia E1

Sony Xperia E1

• Danny

I used to have a Xperia E1, still better than any of the Samsungs. The memory is the only problem, but I have a 32SD card, it's fine. Idk y u people hate it so much.

• 2015-11-28 11:22

> In reply to e user @ 2015-11-16 14:53 from v35P - click to readnope i won't

• 2015-11-23 14:02
  • QVqu
  • randomperson

A bit slow at first,but awesome phone! Its a must have.

• 2015-11-22 19:21
  • 3qTy
  • NewSh

> In reply to e user @ 2015-11-16 14:53 from v35P - click to readIt should run comfortably. Might lag due to low RAM.

• 2015-11-17 14:45
  • X{xC
  • e user

Can this run clash of clan perfect

• 2015-11-16 14:53
  • v35P
  • anand

good phone no hanging problem. but little bit network problem.

• 2015-11-10 03:03
  • U@L6
  • ivo-doido

> In reply to Oybek @ 2015-10-24 11:13 from ibad - click to readI must say, I bought this one, the Xperia e1, at 70 euros. And can do anything that I ask him to do, AND BELIEVE ME, ITS NOT EASY THINGS... The problem is the 2gb of memory... It's the only problem... Despite that, it's an awesome phone, and I can't understand why you say that this phone is a piece of s#it and you want to buy rather a f###in Xiaomi... SONY RULES! By the way, it's not slow...

• 2015-11-06 18:15
  • MvNH
  • Ashwani

I have using this phone from more than six months. It is few slow but does not a big matter. There are no issues about build quality or permofmance. It plays games flawlessly. According to price its a best phone for middle range user not heavy user.

• 2015-11-06 10:14
  • uvI5
  • Abbie

The phone storage is awful. It keeps saying insufficient storage when I want to download something. So I restored the phone. But even after I restored it I downloaded only one thing. Which wa two MB. Then when I wanted o download another thing it said insufficient space. I don't know what I've done wrong

• 2015-10-31 14:23
  • f0FK

At the begining i hated this phone. i was started worrying about the phone's performance, but now after uninstalling all the google apps installed on this phones rom except play store ans play services. in developer option i ve set the animation nd transition off, now my phone works well as i expected. sony always different.

• 2015-10-31 03:22
  • uupb
  • WonDooMm

for the price, the best in the doubt about that...if you are bit smarter you can cope with it.. you cant expect a what is called stunning from this... and if you clean cache and msc's it"ll be fine

• 2015-10-28 15:09
  • IWUY

how can i fix an experia e1 that is lagging?

• 2015-10-24 13:23
  • wHrS
  • Oybek

Extremely slow and lousy phone...yeah cheap one, but TOO SLOW!!! Do not buy thin piece of sh@#&t, people... Battery is almost dead for the beginning. Better go for Xiaomi 1. I regret that I waste my money for it.

• 2015-10-24 11:13
  • ibad
  • Morephines

It does not support OTG, has very low RAM memory, apps open very slowly. I have only 2 apps on it that i use in the Gym. An exercise app and a timer, still very slow phone. after the app is opened works great.
It is just an MP3 player with phone capabilities. Very good mp3 and video player, i use it with Bluetooth headphones. Plastic is very high quality, elastic and scratch resistant. I throw it on the floor every day and still does not have big scratches on it, did not brake, etc. Camera is very low quality. Otherwise i've been using it since January 2015.

• 2015-10-19 11:25
  • Liva
  • vishal

Why Sony e1 support not usb otg?

• 2015-10-17 07:01
  • Hs8x
  • bro

Can this run games without any lag after kitkat update pls tell me thank you

• 2015-10-16 15:15
  • KZ8N
  • afzal

without secondary camera the phone of today's appeal nothing.

• 2015-10-11 20:10
  • YV72
  • jhon

Sony e1 support usb otg?

• 2015-10-08 05:12
  • IWUx
  • jhon

Sony e1 d2005 support usb otg?

• 2015-10-07 18:06