Sony Xperia E1

Sony Xperia E1

if you want perfect sound with a headset on your e1download NRG or VLC.

• 2015-04-27 12:59
  • gxMK
  • Team

Sony my favourite brand in fones nd always did enjoyed using one but this E1 has been problematic as it crashes at will. Bought it frm London last year july thro my sister nd it has crashed thrice now. It give an up mb ugrade that I ave not seen in any other phone,the bottom line is not like my previous experiences with the two other sony phones that I ave used over the years since 2002 as sony was my first mobile phone. Always thot sony mobiles was tech good.

• 2015-04-26 18:16
  • 3sEp
  • Team

• 2015-04-26 18:15
  • 3sEp
  • Dario

> In reply to TERRY @ 2015-04-08 08:23 from NaFs - click to readThats so true.I hate it. I must charge battery every freakin day.I put brightness on minimum,I have battery doctor,I turned off all aplications that I dont use...Nothing helps..Its so frustrating

• 2015-04-24 15:19
  • 0xaU
  • Dario

I have e1 and i like it but only thing i hate its battery.Its draining so fast.I must charge her every day and its kinda boring

• 2015-04-24 15:13
  • 0xaU
  • Mr BJ

> In reply to BuzzBee @ 2015-04-08 22:04 from 0xiI - click to readHi guys am about to by this phone but your comments make me have two minds I really don't know what to do then. My biggest problem about this other phones besides nokia is a network problem. Please advice me. I have never seen anyone next to me using E1

• 2015-04-23 20:01
  • NmZA
  • mayur digital

I am mayur. I am using Xperia e and that phone is amazing.cause real thing that Sony use her patent and product made supervision under Sony corporation.
display resolution made your eyes happy.it's quality assured product. Nothing like it's. happy about someone cellphone company serious about quality in. India. It's value for. Money. Thanks. Sony Xperia

• 2015-04-22 21:28
  • YTYc
  • sany

hi Iv lost my Xperia E1 is it possible to trace it. I'm told it does have a tracker system.

Maybe

• 2015-04-22 14:27
  • 9y{4
  • Ravi

I am ardent fan of Sony - my current and olf TV, digital camera are all of Sony make. I bought this Xperia E1 about a year back. And this product embarasses me in public. I use only simple apps - taxi book, email and Facebook (occassionally). The problem is suddenly music starts to get played. It is actually very embarassing in public/office when some loud music comes from your phone. Felt very bad about this. The worst part is Walkman could not be un-installed. So now I have no songs/media files in my phone :(

• 2015-04-22 09:14
  • D}mM
  • A Foe

> In reply to pipo @ 2015-04-15 03:30 from 8xwc - click to readHi There,
You can do a factory reset by using CWM for your phone type, just google it how to install and how to use it. Please remember that once you reset your phone it will go back to factory settings and you'll loose your personal data.

• 2015-04-22 00:32
  • U}}C
  • dv

hi guys what is the difference between 4.3 jellybean vs 4.4 kitkat. in Xperia e1 single. sim. please. reply me

• 2015-04-21 03:25
  • KAe%
  • tatsmoney

hi guys does the e1 experia come in different internal memory cause the one that l have have got 2 gig internal memory

• 2015-04-17 15:52
  • Rn5q
  • pipo

good afternoon everybody,,,i really need some help i have a sony xperia D2005,OK THE PROBLEM IS i put a code patron and i forget the code so i would love to what can i do to cance the code or to reset it,i really tired whit it,,

• 2015-04-15 03:30
  • 8xwc
  • dd

> In reply to TERRY @ 2015-04-08 08:23 from NaFs - click to readI have been using e1 for 9 months still no battery life problem.i get 2 days battery life in normal usage.can you internet for 5 hours with 100%.
There should be some fault on your mobile.

• 2015-04-14 19:25
  • dd

> In reply to dman @ 2015-04-13 17:06 from 7t2u - click to readActually Samsung is inferior.all Samsung such as j1,s duos 3,core 2 are inferior to Sony e1.

• 2015-04-14 19:22
  • dd

> In reply to dv @ 2015-04-14 04:57 from KAeU - click to readYou need to recalibrate the battery probably.

• 2015-04-14 19:20
  • konata

I love the E1 I had it a few months now and it's great the battery is great the sound is amazing 100 decibels and the keyboard us great the camera is awesome and the Walkman button is great and the apps are all great it's amazing you should buy it because it's the best phone for your budget

• 2015-04-14 18:42
  • pJNJ
  • dv

I have been using this phone for last 10 days the phone is good but now this time my phone creating a problem like battery some time shown 94% within a minute shown 64% then come 89% what's a problem in my phone guys

• 2015-04-14 04:57
  • KAeU
  • chidozy

what about the games are the sharp in 3d or hd

• 2015-04-14 01:05
  • fuN1
  • dman

> In reply to dd @ 2015-03-14 02:04 from f}M7 - click to readWorst phone slow freezes battery capacity bad sensitive ANY Samsung superior

• 2015-04-13 17:06