Sony Xperia E1

Sony Xperia E1

• heller

Very good battery life, no bugs, no lags, nice screen, bad camera, cheap plastics, overall: good phone for that money

• 2015-05-26 15:57
  • LHfG
  • geny

Really slow bad phone that is why I buy another phone...

• 2015-05-25 16:00
  • t7Xh
  • lucox

its a good phone but the problem of slowness and unresponsive touch. wy is that so

• 2015-05-25 06:57
  • fmW2
  • e1 honest user

wow i have been using sony e1 for 11 months. still no problems .i am puzzled why everyone has a problem i don't? the phone doesn't even lag.

• 2015-05-24 20:22
  • iwpx

Much better than this comments..Its little slow but overall not a bad phone.

• 2015-05-24 12:36
  • s8bd
  • ashe

its a kind of bad phone which I have used

• 2015-05-23 19:41
  • xgBr
  • whoshotjimmi

This is the single worst phone I have ever owned and my first mobile phone was made by Bosch. It is of zero use at all times and even simply making a phone call is too much for it to handle. Avoid it AT ALL COSTS.

• 2015-05-23 14:06
  • pKk@
  • Dman

I going to buy this phone on Monday. I hope do not regret it based on the comments I have just read.

• 2015-05-16 21:30
  • NmR$
  • ZULU BOY

ash guyz tht phone;nyc easy to carry but whn it comes to social network its boring really bt its a nyc phone.

• 2015-05-15 16:07
  • rvcR
  • wissh

This phone is a total crap.lags all the time even when makes a call.first 2 or 3months it worked great.after that it turn off by itself.i dont complain about performance and hardware.but this phone is not durable.i have used sony live with walkman before and it was a great phone although it is old and outdated.

• 2015-05-15 13:10
  • XNpA

tryin to download facebook on my e1 and it says incompatible update,any help pls

• 2015-05-14 22:07
  • HCiW
  • misty57

> In reply to TERRY @ 2015-04-08 08:23 from NaFs - click to readI've had the e1 for over 3 montgs and love it. I only hsve to chatge the phone 1 to 2 times a week. Camera is not the best but otherwise happy with the phone. I have data turned off so I use wifi only. Has only frozen once on me and had a hard time to turn phone off and back on. Grest little phone.

• 2015-05-12 20:27
  • 4MvV
  • TeratO

> In reply to User @ 2015-02-01 11:07 from mrsC - click to readI have same problems bro so very bad :(

• 2015-05-10 15:35
  • Kr6d
  • santosh

this phone is good but it switch off it self while playing games and running other apps.while playing games it get hanged and slow. Do some things sony.

• 2015-05-08 13:17
  • PAXY
  • sony

I just bought this phone just for listen Trance music.I like it.

• 2015-05-06 18:20
  • PBU3

Does the e1 support live wallpaper. Thanks in advance ppl

• 2015-05-04 20:48
  • Bw@Z
  • Barry

Hellow,i need help because i am using sony xperia E1.I don't know where to find things wich i have downloaded.If anyone knows where to find please help me...my Gmail is lesibab15@gmail.com

• 2015-05-03 07:33
  • rjI1

if you want perfect sound with a headset on your e1download NRG or VLC.

• 2015-04-27 12:59