Sony Xperia E1

Sony Xperia E1

• wat.tha...

now it just restarts by itself...

• 2014-10-24 14:30
  • Fq{s
  • wonder women

is there a front camera this phone? and can you access facebook and such on this phone?

• 2014-10-24 02:00
  • j$1A
  • Vk raja

My phone restart automatically. Plz ans me guys. I also set stamina mode.

• 2014-10-21 08:04
  • YTdc
  • Simo

I bought the phone in September, October it asked for update using my computer, I have been doing this for the past 3 weeks, no success, now its chows my airtime like nobody's business. not happy at all with this handset,

• 2014-10-20 15:15
  • fmTv
  • worldwidedon

my network randomly switches itself off at times is any1 else experiencin dis prob...and who cn solv it?

• 2014-10-20 11:12
  • Fq{s
  • Ajlan

> In reply to Sea.Shep.Cove Guardi @ 2014-10-08 14:12 from JKUS - click to readTell me about what are the process of upgrade my phone with kitkat

• 2014-10-20 03:55
  • bJgT
  • Aryan

is that support otg?

• 2014-10-16 04:12
  • U{df
  • cbucia

i love this phone , and this phone loves me too

• 2014-10-15 14:56
  • YT@$

i bought my phone in may month and im still happy with my phone ,,sound is too loud even if you listing the song,first i have the problem of a battery that was going quit but i play around with my phone and i take off all my application besides the data usage.

• 2014-10-14 16:25
  • ftb}

so...it's not better in every aspect then lol

• 2014-10-14 14:15
  • iyxC
  • bitsas

i bought a sony experia E1 in May this year and it worked wonders but now i am having a problem with its battery it doesnt want to charge. I went to vodacom outlets to ask if they are having batteries for this phone, the answer I got is no. I want to know where can I get the battery for the phone

• 2014-10-14 11:11
  • fjSk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-13 00:38 from iwpx - click to readHow about the sound in sony Experia E1

• 2014-10-13 12:27
  • vfxa

> In reply to rahul @ 2014-10-06 20:18 from rKw5 - click to readSony e1 is better than samsung core 2 in every aspect. Of course core 2 is 4.5 inch and not chubby.
Core 2 has only one sensor while sony e1 has many sensors.
Anutu benchmark for sony e1 is also higher. I get 13000+

• 2014-10-13 00:38
  • iwpx
  • dushan

no such call quality problem for me.
have you turned on active noice cancellation and clear audio +.

• 2014-10-13 00:24
  • iwpx
  • Sea.Shep.Cove Guardi

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-10-12 07:32 from U@bt - click to readMaybe it's because of low signal so inteferences is the cause of that disorted voices on the other side of the line.

• 2014-10-12 13:36
  • JKUS
  • Raj

Voice Quality is so bad. On our side of the line, voices in the earpiece sound loud enough and clear, in their natural tonality. On the other end, however, our callers report hearing very distorted voices so that often times itís hard to discern what the caller says. This is especially true if the person on the other end of the line has volume up to the maximum. Luckily, when you tone down volume a few levels, you can get rid of most of the distortions, and while clarity is not perfect, at those quieter volume levels, you can at least understand what the person says. Side noise seems to get filtered slightly, and while itís audible, it does not get in the way of conversation.

• 2014-10-12 07:32
  • U@bt

> In reply to Dhibak @ 2014-09-24 14:40 from bCXt - click to readSame thing happened to me what did you do about it??

• 2014-10-12 06:01
  • vF3}

> In reply to Sea.Shep.Cove Guardi @ 2014-10-11 15:38 from JKUS - click to readonly sim slot diffrence between e1 and e1 dual and nothing.

• 2014-10-12 02:34
  • t1$D
  • Sea.Shep.Cove Guardi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-10 15:22 from t1$B - click to readThat depends on what do you need single sim or dual sim phone?So you have to findout ffor yourself.Based on your needs.

• 2014-10-11 15:38