Sony Xperia E1

Sony Xperia E1

Had this phone for over 12 months rubbish worst phone i have had very slow.

• Chabeinstein

Lil fone is great for medium users...cool basic features n even better after updating to KitKit online

Sometimes this phone does not notify when a message is received.
I have to go to the messaging app and check it manually. :( :(

Can anyone tell me how to on forward a received message?

• Jack Sony

after filling batrey new full charged in 3 minutes use for fuel or open the facebook already lost power batrey 2 % from 100 % especially if full of fuel or facebook 30 minutes 30-40 % batrey reduced its solutions provide master .. thank you very much

Probably the worst phone I have ever owned, it was good for the first month or so, but then started to go downhill. It wont allow me to answer calls, read/send messages,or turn on the phone without a lot of hassle, it"s overall very bad, and a waste of money, I've had this phone for 8 months and I am getting a new one this week because I'm so frustrated. I've resorted to using my iPod, only using my phone when I have to and using my friends phones if I can since I cannot do anything with it. Must say though I find the battery life to be quite good.

• mary

Can someone tell me how i turn on the mobile data in this Phone?

I have had this phone for about a year now, and it isn't good. When i first got it, it was really good, but after having it for a year, i can only have 2-3 apps installed, the phone wont tell me when someone texted me (I have to go onto the messaging app to see if someone texted me) and its really laggy in general. I wouldn't recommend this phone.

• tallman73

The phone is too slow even after trying to reset, its bad choise

• John

Ok so the phone is a bit slow compared to,my samsung galaxy which was like a bomb . It seems to respond a bit slow anywayz it is a entry level phone but internet connection is good but cpu a bit unresponsive samsung has the advantage when it comes to,phones of the same price ... Had it for 3 and a half months now .

i have this Phone 4 month and No problem, the sound of music is very good, but video not good.

• John

My power button the phone has some play on it would of prefered it to be more firmer has anyone else xperienced this?

Kind regards

John

• annie

not the best phone

• Big M

JST a waste .

• Garza

First of all it's a good phone. According to the prices it's really really economical. But the storage, camera quality,GPS those are the problems. And sometimes it gets stuck.

• Heb

I have had the phone for a few months, no ring tone or incoming call display only missed call alert after

• Danny

I used to have a Xperia E1, still better than any of the Samsungs. The memory is the only problem, but I have a 32SD card, it's fine. Idk y u people hate it so much.

• gamini

the worst phone i own.
Slow
BAD GPS receiver

e user, 16 Nov 2015Can this run clash of clan perfect nope i won't

• randomperson

A bit slow at first,but awesome phone! Its a must have.