Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

• BS

100% Worst phone, don't buy this if someone wants to give you 500/-.

• 2014-12-18 14:24

Not Bad But Ram Low

• 2014-12-08 17:20
  • rAVP
  • ali

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-13 05:15 from M3Z3 - click to readMine is working very good
It does not get heat up

• 2014-12-07 16:07
  • 6P9Y
  • sunil

overall good phone........RAM low

• 2014-12-06 03:06
  • uv6F
  • vamshi

lock or unlock button is not working well.if suppose button is gone means we have to change whole motherboard in these phone.

• 2014-12-01 09:20
  • bChd
  • Burn The Miro

very slow phone makes me wanna throw it at the wall!!!! gaming ok for 2d bad for 3d, camera good pictures, bad for video. the only good thing is the screen colour saturation.

• 2014-11-26 03:39
  • 3aP$
  • shakeel ahmed

very fine cell.his camera is very fine and specification is very well in this price.

• 2014-11-15 19:27
  • 6Qva
  • gumtreeuser

I didn't like this phone very much as it was very slow to react and it kept melting to the point where one part of the screen melted my friend is getting one and he will write a review back ty for your time xd

• 2014-11-13 11:59
  • 9Jtb

Worst phone I ever had. I starts geting so hot that it almost melts.

• 2014-11-13 05:15
  • M3Z3
  • dune82

> In reply to sam @ 2014-11-01 16:39 from X}XH - click to read mine got so hot in my pocket it melted the wifi antenna to the board. ive never had a fone with so many problems

• 2014-11-08 21:19
  • 3a0x
  • mohd mazhar

hanging problem is miro

• 2014-11-03 06:44
  • KAs2
  • sam

this sony xeria miro is such a worse phone i ever had it has many issues or example it strucks n automatically restarted, over heating back side, power button failure many problems are in this phone i think sony company brought such a worse phone......

• 2014-11-01 16:39
  • X}XH
  • NOOB

Some people are noob, they buy a cheap phone and they wanted to upgrade to the latest version of android.. Take note, do not update your firmware to the latest version or it will not run smooth.. I downgraded my phone to its stock firmware coz I realize that when upgraded some application will become heavier or putting some additional app to run in the background.. My phone is very smooth now and it's like brand new.. Upgrade your phone whenever you like if your phone has 2-3Gig ram..

• 2014-10-29 14:34
  • Kg%9
  • Forsaken

Let's face it. This isn't a super-specced phone and it's not designed to be.

For the price you pay for this phone, it does a good job. Obviously it's going to lag because of it's processor speed and RAM. I've got a zippy Xperia Z1 Compact and that packs a 2.2GHx quad core processor with 2GB RAM. It's super quick with no lag even when multi-tasking or navigating around bloated websites. But that phone cost me £400. Whereas the Miro cost me £100 (in 2013).

At least it's a smartphone that has wi-fi, allows you to download/install/run Android apps, and allows multi-tasking, using a touch-screen interface. And much more of course. Admittedly, I haven't used this phone a lot, but I have never enocuntered any auto-reset issues. I'm sure it has happened to people though.

If people are having issues, have you updated to the latest software/firmware?

• 2014-10-26 12:25
  • mx@%
  • Bule

This phone is not bad.but it is not better.sometime it power off suddenly.why is that?im using carefuly.it is very slow.

• 2014-10-20 16:36
  • XjfT
  • Strelok

Bought it last year. Really loves it. Still running in excellent condition.

• 2014-10-20 10:55
  • IVFb
  • anonymousgirl

this is the worst phone i ever had. i tried to bring this phone to service center and they can't fixed it. it shut down and can't charge anymore. i don't recommend others to buy this.

• 2014-10-19 06:26