Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

• MiroUser

Not to buy this phone, as it is having a major problem that it restarts automatically even when you are on call.

• 2014-09-28 14:56
  • nTpS
  • dule

why after call or in call this phone is restarting someone help ?

• 2014-09-24 15:48
  • 04Pt

> In reply to Glen @ 2014-06-13 12:22 from dQik - click to readHello Mr.Glen..my suggestion,better u buy new one la..

• 2014-09-18 15:39
  • tVtu
  • ultraMAC

> In reply to derick @ 2014-09-05 08:37 from Rxj@ - click to readDownload sony update service.exe which is windows 7 supported then follow the instructions on how to get stock os

• 2014-09-14 07:28
  • x7wF
  • wew

> In reply to [deleted post]yes,

• 2014-09-09 12:56
  • 7Xjx
  • alistair

Nice easy to use lo range phone. I got rid of a lot of the bloatware (had to root it), that made the phone much faster, with much more free memory. I like it for its compact size and long battery life. The miro does its job, the SW runs stable, but new phones with dual or quad core cpus are much faster.

• 2014-09-05 13:46
  • dZka
  • derick

unfortunately, xperia home has stopped..need help to resolve it phone cannot function.. indicate on how to re-install OS? please/...

• 2014-09-05 08:37
  • Rxj@
  • ryan

My on off button got some trouble. somrone may help me please?

• 2014-09-04 09:51
  • tZ4p
  • sam141

Hi, my xperia miro bottom light stop blinking. can some one guide me that how can i turn it on again ?

• 2014-09-03 17:07
  • KICG

im having problem with outgoing calls. the person i am calling cannot hear my voice..aside from that there is also a problem in touch screen.it usually hangs up.

• 2014-09-03 14:47
  • t7Xk

can't buy this phone plzzz....????
one of the my fav. game is not available in this phone

• 2014-09-03 10:18
  • HsJX
  • giraffie

2 week's and ive had enough of this phone the front camera is unusable you can't download much as there is no memory and even if you do have memory there's enough error messages that pop up during installation that makes you realise that maybe you don't need that app after all!!!

Wish I'd stuck to Morse code

• 2014-08-26 11:46
  • HKUr

> In reply to Yash @ 2014-07-11 13:05 from yV9x - click to readi got same problem too

• 2014-08-25 17:39
  • utBQ
  • anbu

it has some problem and low level ran,often it get hang

• 2014-08-23 18:11
  • X0{R
  • piyush

I have purchased it on. 2013.
It is really vry gud mobile

• 2014-08-15 15:46
  • fCxh
  • murali

I have purchased it on 9th dec 2012. It is really vry gud mobile :) I never had any problem with this like software, battery, memory, touch or anything... however the only thing is, never had a single update since I brought this. I am looking forward to have a update if sony could provide for this mobile. Thank you sony :)

• 2014-08-14 07:31
  • 9x7b
  • SRG

I am using this phone since November-2012. This is a Good Phone. I have astonishingly read the preceding comments. Hitherto I have faced none of the problems as commented. I am using a BSNL 3G SIM in Kolkata and BSNL in Kolkata is the poorest service provider. In spite of that my Phone is working well. One should not make the Phone responsible for the Service provider's fault. As written by some body earlier that the phone is very strong and hardy it is indeed correct. The Phone has fallen 15/20 times from my hand even sometimes on the road but nothing has happened, not even a scratch on any part of the phone. Battery life is enough as should be in an Android phone with 3G net Connection. One cannot expect the battery life of a good Basic Mobile Phone.
My overall experience with this phone is quiet satisfactory and I will recommend people to go for SONY Mobile phones.

• 2014-08-13 11:19
  • u78}
  • Ellafier

It's the worst phone I've ever used.
Aside from failing to pick up calls and unresponsive touch screens, it have very minimal internal memory size which allows you to download nothing but just one stupid app
Other than that, it sometimes ejects SD card (worst, it deletes the memory from SD card) and unread SIM card (which mean you can call no one but emergency line)
The front camera is shit, you can see nothing but your teeth even during daytime.

But the good news is, you can throw it to the wall for 900x (slam it break it or whatever) but the screen is still alright.

Don't waste your money on this.

• 2014-08-12 10:15
  • RIFy

WARNING: DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE
IT IS Disaster

always RESTARTING DURING CALLS
ringtone start high and be low

I BUY IT at 1350 LE and sell it at 650 LE after 9 monthes of hell

i waste money and time ...

so take my advise and save your money and do not buy it

• 2014-08-06 10:12