Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

• jayakanthan

Best Mobile i have used..User friendly.. My mobile has fallen down more than 25 times ..nothing happened to my mobile ..Mobile is so strong and good to use..

• 2014-07-30 21:22
  • bCiy
  • shubham

bad phone sony xperia miro i suggest the xperia C is best phone fast process

• 2014-07-26 10:01
  • YTF5

Worst phone ive had- speaker keeps breaking so you cant hear who your talking to .glad when contract is up so I can smash it with a hammer

• 2014-07-25 17:47
  • myJL
  • mahmoud speed

A7A

• 2014-07-21 05:09
  • fmkK
  • Saurabh.muz

before buying this phone I was a big fan of sony, but this phone disappointed me since I bought it.
I'm facing various kinds of problem since I bought it.
4 times I got motherboard issue, one time camera issue and all most all time hanging issue.
I want to only one thing to Sony that You say "make believe" in your advertisement, but the reality is something else.

• 2014-07-17 10:45
  • XuBF
  • Yash

My X peria Miro phone is dead after 1 year and 2 month, its heated and then not started, once I tried with software upgradation @sony center, it works for 02 days after its again dead.

I have bad experience with this phone.

• 2014-07-11 13:05
  • yV9x

I am not able to connect my phone with hotspot nor can i use it with my sim deals data can anyone help me.

• 2014-07-01 17:54
  • y60G
  • Sams

Very Smart Phone...

• 2014-06-26 17:46
  • vQ%p

iam using this set from past 1 and half year....lot of problems I have faced with it...no so good set....plz don't buy this one...

• 2014-06-26 10:39
  • rJ9c

please why is my phone always showing insufficient space when I still have enough space to install apps? and why cant I move apps from phone memory to internal memory? .....please I need answers "frustrated"

• 2014-06-26 02:46
  • N9@S
  • vaynefox

Its cpu is too under power for me...not very good for running emulators

• 2014-06-22 12:54

overall nice phone..

• 2014-06-16 13:45
  • PE%M
  • Glen

My phone's language has just changed itself to what looks like Thai. I can't find out how to change it back to English because all the instructions and settings are in Thai !!! Help !!

• 2014-06-13 12:22
  • dQik
  • edy79

I'm using a miro for a year
The performance still good eventhough it's only a secondhand phone.
It is only basic smartphone
Not for extreme user
It is fair with the price and the performance
Cannot expect too much for this phone because we already know about spec and fair for price

• 2014-06-12 03:56
  • IVxA
  • BJY

honestly,it is quite slow phone bcuz it only hv 512mb ram only and it is quite less storage,i suggest dont buy tis phone :D

• 2014-06-08 16:59
  • uC3f
  • Ahmed Samir

Sony Xperia miro is quite good, but it's really slow sometimes and the speaks aren't loud enough. I would give it four stars of five.

• 2014-06-06 15:13
  • Nq3}
  • swaggy fine

xperia miro is a really bad phone i have for only 6 month and there is saw a lot of problem like : overheating,slow,shuting down a lot ,when play music same time playing game the music start to cut and i send to the phone to the SAV 6 times and when collect it the last times the touch screen doesnt work any more

• 2014-06-03 19:48
  • p5{0

I've been using this phone for about 9 months,the first month of using this phone I've encounter a lot of problems,the speaker doesn't work well,sometimes there is no sound so i decided to go to a technician to fix the problem,he change the speaker with a new one,Second the data doesn't work well,I Can't use my mobile internet even though the signals are good,Third it always shutdown automatically..I regret buying this model,i thought sony phones are good,this is soo worse.

• 2014-06-02 03:58