Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

> In reply to Mani @ 2015-06-15 19:36 from XuTL - click to readYeah I agree with you. This phone is harder than it looks. I've dropped it more than eight times even with the screen facing the floor. Its fast enough for a low range device.

• 2015-07-26 20:00
  • Xjf{
  • san

can we install lollipop in this miro

• 2015-07-08 13:00
  • 7wjQ
  • satrWIRA

> In reply to Mani @ 2015-06-15 19:36 from XuTL - click to readIt is slow now because apps use more and more resources in every updates.

• 2015-07-07 13:02
  • 6c9M
  • Hana

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-09 17:06 from synt - click to readindeed, i have the same and it is disaster

• 2015-07-05 04:37
  • d@bu
  • Philip

I use x peria mirro. When using it goes off and restart its own tym

• 2015-06-20 04:55
  • fsT5
  • Mani

I've been using this phone since September 2012, since the phone first came out. It was my first android and also my first touch phone. Even after three years of over usage, there is no major fault in the system. Except that with old age, it's got to get some slow, but otherwise the performance of the phone is still great. It's still got the looks, and even though I've dropped it more than two times, (one time being in a pool of mud), the phone has proven to be more hardy than it looks. Overall I'm completely satisfied with the performance it has given me, and it's a bit sad that soon i'm going to part my ways with it. However, it was great using it. It proved to be a great partner. Thanks sony for such a wonderful experience.

• 2015-06-15 19:36
  • XuTL

wrost phone ....heat up ann shut down after 5 minute. no charge save

• 2015-06-09 17:06
  • synt

> In reply to Berooo @ 2015-05-03 17:03 from ajaX - click to readyes it support video calling for skype and oovoo but it didn't support line video call

• 2015-06-07 05:46
  • thtJ
  • farid

> In reply to Wani @ 2015-05-18 05:09 from ibf} - click to readhi
you have to generat your email account first to maka an account in gmail or whatever you have after this you would be able to open the google play
thanks

• 2015-05-24 16:38
  • 3$ir
  • Wani

i can't open my playstore.when i open the playstore there's warning that say 'unfortunately open google playstore'

• 2015-05-18 05:09
  • ibf}
  • Man Pass Man

I can't download my apps to memory card.The phone memory is full and the phone is running slowly.what can I do?

• 2015-05-13 15:17
  • fsT5

I was using this phone from dec 2012, by may 2014 i got problem with lock screen other things are ok. You cannot play games the performance becomes poor after 1 year itself, and no android update. Battery is good.

• 2015-05-12 13:50
  • 9BJb
  • Dudee

I've had this phone before, It's very damn slow in games
You can barely play games on it even Subway.

• 2015-05-11 15:29
  • fqgI
  • ajay

Have been using sony miro since december 2012 and i can say it is a functional phone. Back camera which is 5 megapixel is okay however front camera is not for video calling as the camera will not be clear and look dark. Battery life is good with minimal use can last about 2 days. The loudness is good. Screen looks good. Size is okay. I am buying new phone soon as sony miro is kinda outdated already..... Kudos

• 2015-05-08 11:21
  • tVtp
  • Raj

this is very gud phone and also gud bettry backup screen is very storng and body nice phone i have using this phone two year no bettery problem now.

• 2015-05-07 19:24
  • 7tCJ
  • Berooo

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-16 17:15 from fsT5 - click to readHey...
Just a little question...
The secondary cam...Does it works for selfies or just for video calling???

• 2015-05-03 17:03
  • ajaX
  • XperiaMiroForeva

Wow! I'm really satisfied with the screen! I don't a single scratch on it! How amazing is that? Miro amazing! It's a MIRacle!;)

• 2015-04-25 19:56
  • 3qTt

> In reply to Sham @ 2015-04-06 13:21 from mT@F - click to readRight side of SIM card.

• 2015-04-23 16:21
  • p373
  • Sivaprasad

This is weast

• 2015-04-21 18:04
  • rAfZ
  • jam farhan

i think its good mobile....

• 2015-04-21 09:17