Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

• XperiaMiroForeva

Wow! I'm really satisfied with the screen! I don't a single scratch on it! How amazing is that? Miro amazing! It's a MIRacle!;)

• 2015-04-25 19:56
  • 3qTt

> In reply to Sham @ 2015-04-06 13:21 from mT@F - click to readRight side of SIM card.

• 2015-04-23 16:21
  • p373
  • Sivaprasad

This is weast

• 2015-04-21 18:04
  • rAfZ
  • jam farhan

i think its good mobile....

• 2015-04-21 09:17
  • 9xmP
  • Sham

Hi i have same model mobile, but i wank know where this SD Card slot, i didnt see that

• 2015-04-06 13:21
  • mT@F
  • Janu

Buy Windows Phone Instead Of Android

• 2015-04-05 15:55
  • KBSH
  • rajeevkumar

my phone is dead slow. dont purchase that phone

• 2015-03-28 07:43
  • U{8V

This phone m using since 2 years and the phone speed is very slow as it hangs up in every half n hour, m fed up of this phone. It's not at all applicable for internet users it's not worth it, just waste of money

• 2015-03-25 17:20
  • vb@d
  • G.

I have used this phone for 1 year and 4 days now. I found it reasonable for it's price. But sometimes it does hang. the speed is slow. It is not practical for people that want to use the internet. The camera picture is not as clear as other phones, even though it is 5 MP.
In summery, it is not a bad phone for the price.

• 2015-03-24 19:30
  • Nre0
  • nasy

have used this phone for an year and half, as for as the shape and body is concerned, its a pretty one, battery life is also good, but speed is much much slow, so its a slower phone, hangs a lot and has very limited memory, so one cant put much apps or even cant update due to a reserved space.
so for style and showoff its wonderful but for regular and fast users i will not recommend it.

• 2015-03-21 13:22
  • LdnK

i have used dis phone for a while and its awesome.it has a very strong screen, good internal memory,very fast and strong body.

• 2015-03-16 17:15
  • fsT5
  • Karan Aggarwal

I used this mobile from Dec 2012 to Feb 2014.........On 18th February, 2015......this mobile got stolen by someone in a local train. However, within this span of time that I used this handset, my experience is totally awesome. I never go to any mobile shop for any type of repair & maintenance services. This is the best handset I have ever used...... Camera, music system , internet facility, playing games, mobile screen, android facility, battery, etc....all are too good. Even as on 18th Feb.,2015, my mobile looks brand new. It's just how we actually maintain our products that we buy. If we properly use any product, it will run properly. Conclusion: Best Handset I Ever Used.

• 2015-03-13 19:03
  • KAHD
  • sss

This is bloody useless phone.It is very slow when compare with other phones & internet facility is useless.

• 2015-03-12 17:52
  • IWSy
  • KK

Used this mobile for more than 2 years. It was really good exp... however problem came when the touchscreen was damaged. Service Center people says I need to pay Rs. 6000 for repair, although nobody will buy this even more for Rs.4000 after repair. Finally bye bye Sony Xpera Miro

• 2015-03-11 09:23
  • bCfB
  • Farmacyst

I have endured this phone for two years. It is extremely slow, has no storage space for apps and often takes two or more minutes to dial a phone number.I am going to cut my losses(costs) and buy a Moto g2

• 2015-03-10 20:57
  • gKaT

this phone often going hang while using more apps. taking more time to call after dial nos.

• 2015-03-10 12:03
  • X{ew
  • pankaj

very slow speed, call connection take long time after number dialing,some times hang and auto restart, camara not so good. Its exp after using more than two years.

• 2015-03-08 12:46
  • 9Gx1

considering all its specifications miro i s a really expensive one. For the same prize we can afford a far better smartphone than miro

• 2015-02-24 18:17
  • uum5
  • superb

best mobile handset I have ever used...Thumps Up

• 2015-02-24 11:53
  • KA9y

used my miro st23i for just under a year before it started shutting down after a call.... then it would delete my contacts and texts and then it started boot looping every 15 - 20 minutes i contacted Sony about fault and they denied any knowledge of this fault happening

• 2015-02-22 16:15