Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

• BhanuSA

I'm using my xperia miro since April 2013 .
It is still pretty good .
It is not much of a high performance device yet great for day to day work .
Battery life is still so good after 2 years .
Camera works well in day time but not at night .
Audio out put is mediocre ,
Good phone for someone to start with .
Sony has done a good job with this phone :)

• 2015-11-22 05:31
  • tesf

> In reply to David @ 2015-10-15 18:09 from 0}uT - click to readTry installing Whatsapp after freeing memory. I too face the same issue, but after uninstalling few apps, and tried. Now it is working for me.

• 2015-11-22 03:01
  • EP$7

> In reply to san @ 2015-07-08 13:00 from 7wjQ - click to readNo you cannot.

• 2015-11-02 12:00
  • MfxE
  • Ajeesh

> In reply to deo @ 2015-09-08 18:43 from 3rD8 - click to readTry to update your android version to solve this isssue. This issue occurs seldom, but you can fix it by just restarting the phone.

• 2015-11-02 11:58
  • MfxE
  • Charitha

This is the good phone. I used this phone from 2014.

• 2015-10-31 05:51
  • teXj
  • DGE18

My first smartphone , a good smartphone.
It's nice if you want a smartphone to start.
It takes nice pictures with 5MP.
Video 480p it's acceptable!
I recommend it if you want to buy you're FIRST smartphone.

• 2015-10-26 20:36
  • LfTB
  • Andon

My xperia miro is death can't start when i am charging it only becomes hot i cant start the phone help!!!

• 2015-10-23 14:55
  • 04UJ
  • David

Why I can nit use Whatsup?
Please help

• 2015-10-15 18:09
  • 0}uT
  • deo

anybody knows how to fix with my miro cp, i can't use the camera cause it says, unfortunately camera has stopped.

• 2015-09-08 18:43
  • 3rD8
  • SFreiberga

I am using this phone for about two years. These have been great two years with this phone.
The quality of pictures in daylight is great. I like the music player. The battery is strong - if I am not playing games, just some talks or sms, the battery holds about 5 days. With intensive gaming it holds 2 days. The phone memory is quiet small. As I need to have about 50 songs in my phone so I am using memory card.
About minuses - sometimes the phone restarts by itself. And I had some problems by installing apps, when the phone says that the mamory is full, but the memory has quiet enough free space.
The phone is great, but it gets too old and slow. Maybe in nowadays it is great for my mum, dad or for some 7-year-old pupil. Because the phone won't be able to do all the things the teenagers and young people need.

• 2015-08-23 07:04
  • 3R48
  • Ramakrishna

I have Sony xperia miro.when running time it automatically shutdown.and it was too hanged and irritating me. can u suggest what can I do for this problem...

• 2015-08-19 17:35
  • 7qLP

> In reply to Arnab dutta @ 2015-08-03 11:31 from t1$x - click to readYou have to flash the software. Its easy. you can do it at home. google it.

• 2015-08-16 04:08
  • iwpx
  • Alex

I've had this phone since roughly its release and can say that it has served me generally well, however, as the phone is now over 3 years old, its' age is showing dramatically. With current smartphones now becoming forever more competitive, it's easy to see where and how the Xperia Miro is slowly falling behind.

Here is my experience of it so far in accordance to its' specifications:

- Body and Display
The body of the Xperia Miro is somewhat comfortable and finger friendly in the sense that, if you have small fingers, then the 3.5 inch screen caters comfortably for screen reaching. The overall size of the phone doesn't feel chunky and fits in your pocket well. As for the build, I have lost count on how many times I have dropped this phone and the worst that has happened is receiving a few tiny chips in the case - screen never broken or serious repair damage with the screen having minor scratches.

When first buying this phone, I thought that the response speed and reliability of supporting apps was great. However, a few years on, the phone has a tendency to either freeze, crash, or both when searching the internet or having an app open. At some points, I open the internet search, type two letters and the phone crashes - hardly ideal. I'm no phone guru by any means but I believe that this is simply due to the phone itself being somewhat old.

General app using is not so bad on it, if the app itself is not requiring massive amounts of memory, such as; WhatsApp. That tends to be ok for general use but anything else like having skype, I wouldn't bother.

- Memory
This is one of my pet peeves about this phone. The phone only has 4GB (of which, the user is only able to access 2.2GB). This proves to be incredibly painful as this doesn't allow for many apps to be downloaded (I literally have 5, maybe up to 7 at a push if I still want my phone to work and not consistently crash).

- Camera
Another pet peeve is the camera on this phone. It holds a 5 megapixel camera with a pointless 0.3 megapixel camera on the front. I virtually can not take a picture with the front camera. So if you're looking for a selfie phone - this isn't the phone to get.

- Sound
The sound has been generally good on this. Loud and clear from music to ringtones

- Battery
Battery on this was great at first, but like anything, with age comes deterioration. The battery life is still good, however, after a full days use, the battery is near enough gone where when it was first purchased, the battery life would only be half.

Would I recommend this phone? Yes, but to someone who is not too bothered about having an outstanding phone and would be happy with the basics of phone, text and light app usage. Ideal for a younger person who may be heavy handed and to introduce into the smartphone world.

- Memory

• 2015-08-10 18:57
  • m5jK

its along road..........................

• 2015-08-05 18:22
  • iBtv
  • Arnab dutta

I am using this phone from 3 is a very good phone. But now it has a problem.when i open the camera the display getting dark and it shows an error......have you any idea to solve this problem?

• 2015-08-03 11:31
  • t1$x

> In reply to Mani @ 2015-06-15 19:36 from XuTL - click to readYeah I agree with you. This phone is harder than it looks. I've dropped it more than eight times even with the screen facing the floor. Its fast enough for a low range device.

• 2015-07-26 20:00
  • Xjf{
  • san

can we install lollipop in this miro

• 2015-07-08 13:00
  • 7wjQ
  • satrWIRA

> In reply to Mani @ 2015-06-15 19:36 from XuTL - click to readIt is slow now because apps use more and more resources in every updates.

• 2015-07-07 13:02
  • 6c9M
  • Hana

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-09 17:06 from synt - click to readindeed, i have the same and it is disaster

• 2015-07-05 04:37
  • d@bu
  • Philip

I use x peria mirro. When using it goes off and restart its own tym

• 2015-06-20 04:55