Sony Xperia P

Sony Xperia P

• Tasfique

Those u have problems with the battery use the Quick Charger EP850 with the USB EC450 it charges my phone really quickly dont need to worry about the phone's battery!

• 2013-02-08 18:34
  • uNVL
  • shishir

sometimes my message & notification sound is not working...after restarting its work 3 or 4 hours.than same as before.what should I do?
is there any software for massage & notification sound??
plz hepp me....

• 2013-02-08 18:12
  • fxHY
  • xperia p

another problem to my xperia P.
CHARGING . . I need to open my phone to charge it even in 0%..
if I will not open my phone it will not charge.
HELP plsss.....

• 2013-02-08 16:07
  • wHrS
  • xperia p

why my phone always restarting???
when it fall down to my hands, always restarting??
I already update it but the same way. . .
restart and restart....
HELP plssss..

• 2013-02-08 15:58
  • wHrS

the new update has messed up my phone, in terms of resolution, colours (no colours at all!!) memory contents....

• 2013-02-08 15:37
  • utbh
  • deceptor

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readthere is no solution so far unless u Root ur phone. all are waiting for a proper update from Sony to fix this issue

• 2013-02-08 12:43
  • pencileraser08

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readthat a bug from the recent update from SONY, everyone who updated their phones from the latest update given by SONY is suffering from that, I have that problem too, but i rarely use my 8pm, i usually use my 6mp setting so it doesnt bother me at all. :) lets just hope that that gets fixed on the JB update this march. :D

• 2013-02-08 12:34
  • v0qu
  • Barsaka

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readDownload cameramx and it will work.

• 2013-02-08 12:04
  • JARe
  • Rahul

I am using Xperia p for 3 months after 1.5months I found problem with my camera.when I took a pic with 8 megapixels half of the image became dark and half is clear. I am too much worried about that. But there is no.problem with 6 or other megapixels. Please give a solution.

• 2013-02-08 11:12
  • K6mw
  • deceptor

> In reply to Chris @ 2013-02-07 15:43 from 3buI - click to readxperia P gets charged within 1 hour, galaxy s3 mini takes more than 2 hours to charge fully.
xperia p has many features(brightest display, better benchmark,better resolution) than the latter

• 2013-02-08 09:28
  • deceptor

> In reply to Rahul09 @ 2013-02-08 06:14 from vbym - click to readuninstall the app

• 2013-02-08 09:25
  • deceptor

> In reply to sudiep @ 2013-02-07 17:00 from Tr3M - click to readthis is not a high end android phone. it is actually better than other android phones in the same price range.
u can use power toggles to switch off data connection and others to save battery when u r not using em.
use a task manager(i use all in one toolbox) to close running apps.

• 2013-02-08 09:24
  • Da2o

I have xperia P; through out my own experience the charger that comes with it is: EP850 - Quick Charger - charges the battery with 1 hour and 15 min but it drains very fast;badddd... withing 18 hours max; so i returned to the normal charger ( comes with xperia s and u and sola- that lasts for at least 30 hours; just change the charger and thank me later

• 2013-02-08 07:32
  • Mf5P
  • Rahul09

guyz.. I'm having a problem after I installed a system message application from Xperia blog which was leaked recently being used in Xperia V... after a message is received and I see it after then also a msg notification signifying 1 message unread is indicated and persists until I restart my phone.. any suggestions?

• 2013-02-08 06:14
  • vbym
  • Sbdevilmind

> In reply to sudiep @ 2013-02-07 17:00 from Tr3M - click to readEVERYONE please get this idea permanently pasted on your minds...
'Using Data connection consumes more charge than even doing a normal call. So if your phone says that it can do 6 hours of TalkTime on full charge then browsing net (downloading mostly) will drain the battery in just 4-5 hours'
So if you are getting to 50% charge even after 3 hours, then you are actually experiencing good battery backup.

• 2013-02-08 03:58
  • Xufd
  • mustang

> In reply to Chris @ 2013-02-07 15:43 from 3buI - click to readsame happened to me, firstly i without doubt want to buy xperia p because of spec, but somehow, i purchased s3 mini because of battery and sd card

• 2013-02-08 01:22
  • vgba
  • sudiep

I purchased Xperia P few days ago thru souq.com in UAE.
I charged the phone to 100% and watched youtube, downloaded softwr thru play store and within 3 hrs the battery charge came below 50%. I'm deeply worried.
Please give ur suggestion to improve battery life

• 2013-02-07 17:00
  • Tr3M
  • Chris

> In reply to Z! @ 2013-02-05 11:06 from JKg$ - click to readIím delayed whether to buy Soni Xperia P or Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. In Soni Xperia P bothered me most weak battery and the inability to change it. What you think about my choice?

• 2013-02-07 15:43
  • 3buI
  • Sbdevilmind

> In reply to ayaz @ 2013-02-07 11:20 from K2F} - click to readRead this whole guide.... there is no easy way than this....

• 2013-02-07 14:48