Sony Xperia P

Sony Xperia P

• Z!

> In reply to maxym @ 2013-02-04 22:29 from prkm - click to readThanks for your reply! I'm talking about 5-6 hour long trips with GPS (and music playback) on with everything else (even the mobile network) pretty much disabled to save battery life as much as possible. I had a low budget Huawei with a 1200mAh battery before and it lasted for 4 hours tops with GPS on. I'm hoping this would be a bit better in that department?

• 2013-02-05 11:06
  • JKg$

> In reply to jullee @ 2013-02-05 05:51 from t7Xr - click to readXpreia P has no replaceable battery.
No big battery.
No 13Mp camera.
No waterproof.
No a lot of things.
The specs are already there, and other info is just a google away.

Got go get Nokia, LG or Samsung, it suppose to be your personal choice not ours.

In the mean time Ill be waiting for JB update on my XP.

IF I say im happy with it, will you be happy too?

• 2013-02-05 06:54
  • vxrD
  • Shejan

Battery is not replaceable bt if i face any problem than the service center of sony can replace or not the battery....

• 2013-02-05 05:57
  • fxHY
  • jullee

Im using xperia p now but, iwanna shift yo lg l9 p768 in my country. Very close in almost aspects but lg l9 is way better in some aspects.. Should I shift to lg l9 or stick with xp. Give me some suggestions thanks..

• 2013-02-05 05:51
  • t7Xr
  • khen

How to use screen shot in xperia p ICS thanks guy

• 2013-02-05 05:45
  • t7J3
  • maxym

> In reply to Ashu @ 2013-02-04 14:17 from Hs8Q - click to readNo it doesn't... read the damn comments instead of posting already answered questions.

• 2013-02-04 22:31
  • prkm
  • maxym

> In reply to Z! @ 2013-02-04 12:23 from JKg$ - click to readDepends on how long Your cycling trips will last. GPS is notorious on consuming large amount of battery capacity, so if we talk about couple hours you might look elsewhere (in much higher price range).

BTW GPS assist is in use only when initiating GPS signal lock (if there is data connection available), after that there is no need for assist function.

• 2013-02-04 22:29
  • prkm
  • Ashu

M looking frwd to get one....juss concernd fo its battery life...only 1350 mah battry...dual core wd 1gb ram...dos'nt battry life slip quickly???'''

• 2013-02-04 14:17
  • Hs8Q
  • JellaGarnet

> In reply to Sbdevilmind @ 2013-02-03 14:56 from Xuek - click to readThank you so much sir, this will really help. Can i ask again what are the problems with this phone?

• 2013-02-04 13:09
  • t7U1
  • Z!

I'm planning on buying an Xperia P but battery life is a big concern. I'd need the phone mostly to listen to music during my workouts and track my cycling trips which requires GPS on for the whole trip. How long do you think the battery would last with GPS assist on?

• 2013-02-04 12:23
  • JKg$
  • Sbdevilmind

> In reply to ayaz @ 2013-02-04 07:44 from K2Ff - click to readIt's a problem with the latest .54 ICS update. Rectification will be made on our JellyBean update. There is a fix available but that needs CWM and Root access. Here is the fix, just flash from CWM.
Or use 6MP mode to take pics. The problem is with the full resolution images only...

• 2013-02-04 10:53
  • Xu67
  • Sbdevilmind

> In reply to IamWhatIam @ 2013-02-04 09:36 from GFnA - click to readIt's imported. Hence no India warranty. But I don't give a damn..... It's 6K cheaper..... I can live without warranty. XDA community has all the guides on how to repair dead phones....

• 2013-02-04 10:49
  • Xu67
  • IamWhatIam

@Sbdevilmind: How is it possible to sell with such price??

• 2013-02-04 09:36
  • GFnA
  • Kushan Sachintha

Which one will give the best headphone experience from Xperia P and Nokia N9...?
Guys please help me find that...!

• 2013-02-04 08:28
  • PScD
  • ayaz

i face a problem in my Sony Xperia P camera at night when i take photo then photo color turn yellow and when take close picture then half is dark & renaming OK.

how can i Solve this problem??????????

• 2013-02-04 07:44
  • K2Ff

> In reply to pavankumarachar @ 2013-02-01 08:05 from 7qBP - click to readGo to settings > apps > running> choose an app u want to stop/ kill.

• 2013-02-04 04:19
  • th6b

> In reply to nasir.talal @ 2013-02-02 06:59 from u1vM - click to readput your camera on 6 Mp then turn off the cell phone then turn on and problem solved ... :) .. i have faced this problem :) bt it solved after doing this :P

• 2013-02-03 18:45
  • K63q
  • Sbdevilmind

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-03 15:02 from v0qJ - click to readWell.... you should try CM10 or ParanoidAndroid. Many based on them are available on xda. Do some searching and post your top 3 choices. I will tell you which would be better.

• 2013-02-03 16:01
  • Xuek

> In reply to Sbdevilmind @ 2013-02-03 14:21 from Xuek - click to readHehe, I already had a lot of help from you at neo v comment section. Do you have a link for neo v jelly bean? I mean, the best available. I got the official ics but I want to try JB on it, anyway I'm trying to experiment on it because old old.

• 2013-02-03 15:02