Sony Xperia P

Sony Xperia P

• Xp rules

My xperia p's memory is decreasing and now its out of memory even if im not downloading something or using its camera..ive been observing it for a week and i keep deleting files until now and still same thing happens..what should i do?is there something wrong with my xp?pls advise..

• 2013-01-30 14:33
  • 3xEe
  • maxym

> In reply to Rakeen @ 2013-01-30 11:41 from KIv7 - click to readThere is NO official update to Jelly Bean for Xperia P, you can expect it for 2-3 months.

BTW He describes old (first) update for ICS.

• 2013-01-30 14:10
  • Sbdevilmind

You are facing boot loop. Nothing serious. You just have to use Pc Companion and update/repair the phone. There is also another method of flashing using FlashTool but you try PCC first.....

• 2013-01-30 14:09
  • t1$A
  • maxym

> In reply to Kheys @ 2013-01-30 06:05 from 0wqU - click to readTry repairing it with SUS (Sony Update Service), something is probably messed up in your software.

• 2013-01-30 14:07
  • maxym

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-29 15:50 from gI19 - click to readHave You ever tried pulling back battery from Xperia P ?!!!

• 2013-01-30 14:06
  • Rakeen

> In reply to Dawood A @ 2012-08-20 12:04 from X0}s - click to readDid you upgrade xperia p on jelly bean if you then tell me how

• 2013-01-30 11:41
  • KIv7

my display turns on and off time to time.....it turns on and off for 5 times and get back to stand by mood... :( please give a comment.

• 2013-01-30 09:50
  • PV$F
  • Kheys

hey guys my Xperia is not startin...wen i put it on it vibrates displays the logo then automatically reboots 4 itself, what mayb the problem cause im worried hey

• 2013-01-30 06:05
  • 0wqU

> In reply to shelly @ 2013-01-29 17:49 from vbKA - click to readUpdate it, its not yet jelly bean. But its a minor update you cant notice the difference. I have that version already last month. The only thing i notice is the water wallpaper went smoother.

• 2013-01-30 05:24
  • vxrD
  • A

> In reply to jojosjosh @ 2013-01-28 05:52 from P%uR - click to readWhat settings did u changed ?? I am planning to buy it by this weekend . . So shud i go for it ?

• 2013-01-30 04:13
  • w49R

My notification light doesn't work when I have an unread massage or missed call...but when I disable extended standby time function it works well.... please help with this issue.

• 2013-01-30 03:50
  • PV$F
  • Waz

Great phone, just one problem it has failed on me twice!!!! I would be using the phone causally and then will keep rebooting itself and fails to turn back. Both times I have had to get it repaired with Sony in the 6 months I have had the phone.

Therefore will not be buying this phone again as I do not trust it at all. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

• 2013-01-30 02:29
  • MBbx
  • Dust

It would be good for the readers if the reviewers posted their age too.Cause i bet people who complain much are teenagers who think they bought a PSP or its their first smartphone.

• 2013-01-29 22:28
  • gI19
  • azazel

its awsmm just a word 4 sony just dont stop ua products
go on producing new smartphones nd one day sony will toppest among all. Even iphone and samsung is worst in front of sony. sony rocks and sony p rocks as well.m

• 2013-01-29 18:20
  • YT1j
  • shelly

Hey
My xp showing new software update
6.1.1B.1.75
Can any one help me and tell me whats this for
Am from India
Reply must

• 2013-01-29 17:49
  • vbKA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-29 12:10 from PV$F - click to readmaybe your adaptor for d charger is loose, i had d same prob with my hd7 i thought that there was something with wrong the phone

• 2013-01-29 15:56
  • L22@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-29 12:10 from PV$F - click to readDo a factory reset.Pull out battery for a minute and put it back.If all fails reinstall the os.

• 2013-01-29 15:50
  • gI19
  • maxym

> In reply to saranm @ 2013-01-29 14:12 from Mfxs - click to readHave your tried to read at least 2-3 pages of comments here?!

This is not the first, nor the last smartphone with 'integrated' battery. In case of battery malfunction you can replace it by sending it to Sony Service Center, local smartphone Repair Center, or You can do it by yourself (first You need to buy new battery, probably from ebay.com) if You are not afraid to tinker with your smartphone.

Battery itself will last at least 2-2.5 years, and until then You will probably buy something else.

• 2013-01-29 15:21
  • saranm

hi guys,what about battery.it is non removeal.If we face any problem means what ill do?

• 2013-01-29 14:12