Sony Xperia P

Sony Xperia P

emonrashid, 18 Feb 2013Defiantly x peria p, because of best sound, picture and display... morethanks my dear but LG has4.7 inch and ips LCD screen plus quad-core. which is better please

Natence, 18 Feb 2013Sony Xperia P or Samsung Galaxy 3 mini???Just to be fair you need to compare those two side by side, see pros and cons them you decide. You get in here I definitely say xp, you go to s3mini threads they say s3mini.

• Natence

Sony Xperia P or Samsung Galaxy 3 mini???

solly85, 17 Feb 2013which is better please Xperia p or lg4 x please any body help wi... moreDefiantly x peria p, because of best sound, picture and display quality also embodied with aluminum that means strong built quality. No plastic anymore.

maxym, 17 Feb 2013I know, just wanted to emphasize that watching videos on smartph... moreActually it was sort of a deciding factor in my case...... One doesn't simply buy an android for mingling with apps alone.... I at least wanted an upgrade from my 720p capable neo V.
Anyways.... I asked you before.....am asking again..... gimme your facebook address.....

sanjoy, 17 Feb 2013Do xperia P supports all types of video formats or not? Do xper... moreI have xperia p with mx player and it pretty much plays anything plus the interface is superb. Not sure about the PlayStation control though.

• Gilad

jojo, 17 Feb 2013Ur camera US not having any issues with 8 Mp camera???There is a problem with 8MP Resulotion.
Some side of the picture have no flash or black area.

which is better please Xperia p or lg4 x please any body help with explain am confident

[deleted post]It's normal for battery to get warm when smartphone is excesively used (CPU or GPU intensive tasks like 3D gameplay or video decoding) and when charging, but the temperature shouldn't be so high that the holding the phone become uncomfortable.

If it's too hot, best way is to go to the repair centre.

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2013I'm talking about 4" in comparison to other 4". Not in... moreI know, just wanted to emphasize that watching videos on smartphone is not key characteristics of any smartphone (no matter how good is the picture quality), and shouldn't be deciding (or disqualifying) factor when buying new smartphone.

Hai Friends...My phone is getting hot while charging and browsing...Plz help me how to overcome

Why does my Xperia P get hot while charging n watching movies??

• Pranshu kumar

Chetu173, 17 Feb 2013Noooooo...the hardware supports only white...use illuminated bar... moreThank you...

maxym, 17 Feb 2013Watching movies on a 4 inches screen?! You must be joking. Of... moreI'm talking about 4" in comparison to other 4". Not in comparison to tv.

• jd

I have bought sony xperia p yesterday.. But i am unable to rotate my homescreen to landscape even from the settings autorotate is on... When i connect my charger then it rotates otherwise it doesnot rotate.. Help guys what to do with it?

maxym, 17 Feb 2013Watching movies on a 4 inches screen?! You must be joking. Of... morehey how can u compare 40 inch to 4 inch.wat would u do if are travelling 8hours in train with no 40 inch screen in it,thats wat the other guy meant movie with great quality and less battery consumed.sounds great......

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2013Yes it has screen protector out of the box.Xperia P have factory installed shatter-proof foil, and on some markets screen protector foil is included in the box (for user installation). I didn't got second one (and don't need it as I bought jacka type case.

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2013Movie watching is the best part of Xperia p. If opted for this p... moreWatching movies on a 4 inches screen?! You must be joking.

Of course, you can watch movies on Xperia P if you are bored for an hour or so, but it can't be overly pleasant expirience because it's incomparable to a watching same movie on 40 inches TV.

• Vlado

I bought it 1 month ago (default installed ics 4.0.4) and i can recommend it to everyone.Did not find any bugs or problems.Only little minus is battery.It can last for two days with little usage.I got emergency charger so this to is solved...

Chetu173, 17 Feb 2013Nice phone I wish Sony releases white version of Xperia p...it's... moreHmmmm one s is pricier. Xperia s is the right comparison.