Sony Xperia S

Sony Xperia S

• Pedro

I read a lot about the phone before going or it. I'm a heavy user, lots of phone calls, mails, etc. The battery is reaching bed time with 15% battery life, wich is enough for me, as it was my main concern.
The phone is awsome, it works fast, the screen is excelent, and I'm really loving it so far (One week). I would strongly advise it. I was on the market for an S2 or Nexus, but I'm really glad I went for the Sony.
And if I like it now, I can´t imagine when ICS update comes...

• 2012-03-20 18:12
  • MfxW
  • andy

wow Sony is going tops.....

• 2012-03-20 17:20
  • 9DMb
  • kooks

beautiful handset but has a screen glass which gets scratched very easyly one reason why i want to get a galaxy s2 wiyh gorilaa glass screen which is very very scratch resistant it is unfortunate sony cannot manufacture such a glass

• 2012-03-20 16:56
  • Nw86
  • Rhonz7

this is cool spec, you dont really need quad core, not all apps gonna use that cores. There always remain reserve, and if you wanna play games smooth.. just check the benchmark of gpu if you satisfied, thats awesome :)

• 2012-03-20 16:21
  • t7Uu
  • deepu

> In reply to amtzone @ 2012-03-20 07:59 from IV$L - click to readYes..Sony will raise again..its just the beginning

• 2012-03-20 15:00
  • tRgK
  • WinstonKit

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-20 07:45 from IV8U - click to readHmmm... Thanks a lot! =D Looking forward for this phone! =D

• 2012-03-20 14:11
  • K1Ex
  • Petey@ChitterChatter

Just checked out the Sony for the first time, the screen is amazing, camera is very clean. Looks like there is a slot for memory cards. However battery life was pretty dissapointing, when are these huge companies going to fix battery problems with new phones

• 2012-03-20 14:05
  • AL$6
  • bk

> In reply to blazingig @ 2012-03-20 02:18 from SpLI - click to readYou are correct this is quite disappointing from Sony especially camera and the battry life of the phone..

• 2012-03-20 13:35
  • GgKU
  • enableDeepak

GSMArena mentions that this doesn't has a memory card slot where as on sony site it was mentioned that it does has a miniSD card slot. Those who have it, please confirm on expandable memory option (I know it already has a huge memory but I prefer to keep data on memory card instead)

• 2012-03-20 13:30
  • PUE5
  • Andre

Sony Experia S discontinued in South Africa???

• 2012-03-20 13:22
  • xZ9h

Is Xperia S have OTA feature ???
Or it only have PC Companion ???
Then this Phone is Sucks...

• 2012-03-20 10:09
  • wrcX
  • Skyline

Xperia s available in india for 32k.

• 2012-03-20 09:59
  • vwwZ
  • theres somethin abou

sony phone are the best android phones out there, it doesnt look cheap like samsung phones, much better specs than iphone 4s, the camera is better than nokias, and much elegant looking than blackberrys or htcs. and if you say sony its automatic! its all about built quilt, top of the line entertainment

• 2012-03-20 09:11
  • t7Xh
  • DrZeeshan

too thick and heavy for me

• 2012-03-20 08:44
  • 2AYA
  • majid

hey guys, ihave a question and my question is ,as the sony phones are made in china i would like to know if there are japanese parts in them?i.e camera lens,cpu,lcd etc.if there is someone who has reliable information about this matter please share his info with me.ofcourse as japan tsunami interrupted the supply of parts and consequently decreased the amount of se se produced phones so i think still there are japanese parts used in se/sony phones, also the quality tells many things itself,but as i requested before if there is someone who has reliable infi on this topic please inform me.

• 2012-03-20 08:41
  • 39EU
  • majid

I like sony and i think this phone along with other upcoming sony phones can do very well in the market.if we consider the specification of this phone and other sony /se phones we can conclude that sony phones have a good value for money and are not over priced like samsung ones.by the way though samsung and htc and some other msnufacturers have done better than sesony in recent years but i think sony is more prestigious than others and personaly i will be proud if i have a sony in my hands.currently this phone is avaikable in the shops in our malls but i prefer to price falls and then buy it.also may be i wait for another sony but it will be one of the xperia u or p.

• 2012-03-20 08:33
  • 39EU
  • tkk

i have microSIM. it is a big limitation annoying me.

• 2012-03-20 08:24
  • SdrH
  • amtzone

Sony will rise again... :)

• 2012-03-20 07:59
  • IV$L

> In reply to WinstonKit @ 2012-03-19 14:41 from K1FP - click to readJust check with the Sony Shop, it will be available by 21st March, latest by 22nd Cost RM 1899 (Early Bird will receive free accs worth RM 524 = car charger with micro USB cable, screen protector, HDMI cable, LiveSound hifi heatset and Xperia Smart Tags )
Free Accs only available in Sony Shop.
If you want it c/w call plan Digi, Celcom & Umobile is offering them.

• 2012-03-20 07:45
  • IV8U
  • mira

to mike
u visit this web http://www.everyday.com.my.
now,have discount for this hp.

• 2012-03-20 04:36