Sony Xperia SP

Sony Xperia SP

• Sivashankar

I like the Sony brands. My phone is C5303. The camera is good.but Battery life is very low. If used Internet it has very heat. That's not suitable for heat countries. And microphone is very low sound. The phone is not work from low coverage areas.

• 2015-08-03 08:57
  • IWUi

Xperia sp is getting too hot too fast and the battery is not lasting more than 2hrs is i use Internet.

• 2015-08-02 17:22
  • 7tKG
  • chandra

sony brand i verry like. my phone sony xperia sp c5302. phone is good,but, my talking problem is inner voice speaker is 5 seconds late hearing, so what do the suggetion please tell me.

• 2015-08-01 08:18
  • w4Hk
  • chandra

my phone xperia sp c5302. i like sony. so myphone is inner mic is slowly voice 5 seconnds late hearing.so what about you please tell me suggetion. (my problem is answer voice speaker is 5 seconds late hearing.)

• 2015-08-01 08:06
  • w4Hk
  • Deepak

Camera quality is not up to the mark for an 8 MP camera. Samsung Galaxy S4 mini has far better picture quality in same range. Touch sensor is not stable. I had to use it in glove mode for better sensitivity sometimes.
Audio and display quality is very good. Good part is that it comes with NFC which wasn't available in other phones in same range till last year(Not sure about now) and most importantly(for me) keypad is very user friendly and easy to use.

• 2015-07-29 10:14
  • MHx8
  • jabu

I have a problem with Xperia sp (Sony ) I have bought it online but it does not have network connection I don't know what to do coz I tried to take to my servise Provider but they refused to help they said I didn't buy it from them ,Please help coz no Ikunda hate my phone since no whatsapp which I need the most .
Thank you and I will be very glad if you can get back to me

• 2015-07-27 15:38
  • Nh7q
  • saravanan111086@gmai

my phone is not working in WCDMA/GSM MODE. so that I Can't access 3g network in my phone. but I have using previously 3g network on my phone. but in GSM MODE my phone is working fine. I can't accessing 3g network. please friends I do not know how to solve this problem. any one know this, please tell me the method....

• 2015-07-26 17:08
  • Hkt$

> In reply to LeaDee @ 2015-07-23 13:27 from JaIW - click to readKeuboard randomly disappears and won't come back, audio cuts out and won't come back, random reboots when I'm in the middle of doing something, data sharing (via hotspot or USB) just flat out doesn't work, freezes up all the time, disregards instructions I give it such as 'do NOT update apps over mobile networks', apps crash all the time, will start the shutdown sequence without me asking it to and then say 'Shutting down' until it finally runs out of battery. I'm sure there's more. Do not get this phone!!!!!!

• 2015-07-25 00:01
  • vMin
  • Ephraim C

> In reply to LeaDee @ 2015-07-23 13:27 from JaIW - click to readFor WIFI, go to settings, click Wifi. On the bottom right, there are 3 dots button, press that, click Advanced, Go to keep WI-FI during sleep. press that, change that setting to never.

Turn off, shut down your phone for 10 minutes every few days. TRY. It will your make your phone faster.

• 2015-07-24 13:56
  • IVKe
  • Drogy82

Phone in mid range, one of the best op for s3, nexus 4, HTC... Dont know whay ppl complain I didnt have any kind off problem from the start... :)

• 2015-07-24 01:11
  • 6uHx
  • LeaDee

Worst phone I have ever had!! Keyboard decides to just disappear and refuses to reappear whenever it likes. Wifi keeps turning on when phone is locked, even though location based wifi is turned off. Internet crashes and returns to home screen when it wants. Takes forever to turn on. The camera above the screen is very poor quality. Whole phone freezes and crashes after recording a video (regardless of its length). There are times when my phone rings and the 'answer/decline' slider doesn't pop up, making me miss the call. There are periods where the phone is extremely slow, just exiting an app or the internet and it takes forever to do so, freezes in the process. I'm hoping I won't need to use this phone in an emergency because I can imagine it crashing when trying to make an emergency call! I think I've made my point, this is an extremely useless phone and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody!

• 2015-07-23 13:27
  • JaIW
  • Pumpkin

What noticeable difference is there in the running of sp which has dual core processor, and sony with quad core? I am very happy with sp for 15 months now.

• 2015-07-21 23:03
  • BwZT
  • Thiru

> In reply to mi7 @ 2015-06-22 11:06 from KIFT - click to read I tried this now working in good condition. I dnot know how long it work.
Thanking you

• 2015-07-11 04:08
  • te3B
  • Ephraim C

> In reply to Faraaz Ali @ 2015-07-04 14:12 from HB8L - click to readhttp://www.expertreviews.co.uk...ia-sp-review

Read the comments below this review. Alot of ppl say the phone is freezing.

• 2015-07-08 09:33
  • Ephraim C

> In reply to aravinda @ 2015-07-08 08:07 from 3C0S - click to readGo and tell others why is so good. Some ppl are complaining, let them know how you can keep it this amazing.

• 2015-07-08 09:04
  • Ephraim C

> In reply to Faraaz Ali @ 2015-07-04 14:12 from HB8L - click to readGood to hear from you that you are happy with your Xperia SP. For me it is a good phone but I did face some issues over the 2 years like bootloop using the themes downloaded on play store. I didn't know that lockscreen with password cannot use themes that are not pre-installed. Other than that, the performance is still very good. Just turn off my phone when I feel is starts to lag cause use for many days with many apps running.

• 2015-07-08 09:02
  • aravinda

the best smartphone i had ever used.love it

• 2015-07-08 08:07
  • 3C0S
  • abi

amazing phone

• 2015-07-07 14:45
  • utkB
  • Faraaz Ali

Bought this amazing device on June 2013. The LED feature of this Phone grabbed My attention, Initially I was unsatisfied with it's poor performance of Camera, Later after the update it was a great change. This device is really amazing, I've no issue with it to look for a new device. After using this device for long 2 years, the battery backup is still the same. Hardly I remember this device should have hanged for not more than 5 times, even if it hangs it restarts automatically. I challenge my colleagues of my company by throwing thia device on tbe floor for it's strong screen. I'm about to buy Xperia Z2 now but I ain't gonna sell it. I just love it :*

• 2015-07-04 14:12