Sony Xperia SP

Sony Xperia SP

• masai

zergaez, 29 Jan 2016I've used this phone for 2 years, and it still work perfect in e... moreHave read your positive comments about Sony Xperia SP and am now encouraged to get mine. Kindly advise me on which to buy between models C5303 and C5306. Thanks.

• 22 hours ago
  • CARQ

Soto, 29 Jan 2016Replace the battery. Dear battry timng is soo gud ....

Dr Ndre, 08 Feb 2016useless,do you even know this phone?What is useless? Your phone, my comment or something else? For the record, I am a proud owner of this phone for almost 2 years.

• Dr Ndre

iirisa, 03 Feb 2016I wouldn't ban Sony just because XSP was a failure. However, the... moreuseless,do you even know this phone?

Soto, 29 Jan 2016Replace the battery. Dear not b

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016I am using Sony Xperia SP for about 2 years. This phone is the w... moreDouble post. Delete, please.

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016I am using Sony Xperia SP for about 2 years. This phone is the w... moreI wouldn't ban Sony just because XSP was a failure. However, the issues with this phone did tech me a lesson, that any flagship of yesterday is more capable and durable than a newly released mid-range phone.

Xperia SP 4.3 12.1.A.1.207 (stock ROM)
- root with TowelRoot
- install Root Booster w/Stability Boost
- install Xposed Installer

Xposed modules:
* APM+ (Customize your power menu!)
* BootManager (Prevents apps to start on boot)
* Gesture Navigation (by FemBlack@XDA)
* Greenify (donate)
* MaxLock (donate)
* NoMoreOverlay (by Harry Cheng)
* Screenshot Delay Remover
* Sequence Unlock (Unlock your phone with a sequence of your volume keys)
* SystemUI Patcher (Mod SystemUI.apk for Xperia)
* Ultimate Dynamic Navbar
* XBlast Tools (by FemBlack@XDA)
* Xperia MultiMiniApps

Super XPERIA SP now!!! :))

• irfan

Hello guys my phone Wifi and blutooth not Work pls suggest me?

• Soto

I still use this phone it's the perfect.
Fast+Smooth+beautifull+++++ :)

• Soto

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2016My sony is closed after i play mkv movie r mkv video.why ....???... moreReplace the battery.

I am using Sony Xperia SP for about 2 years. This phone is the worst I ever had. There are so many issues with it I don't even no where to start. The phone overheat itself and need to restart many time to get any reaction from it. The switch on button sometimes (often) doesn't act, so it takes minutes to actually restart the phone. Also the touchscreen doesn't seem to react and on a lot of occasion I couldn't hang up before it went to voicemail, or other time I couldn't pick up the call as the screen wasn't responding. Few times I had to charge it while it was switched off, as the battery wasn't charging fast enough,and still had low battery after 4 hours charging. I checked and no apps were open, so probably something else run in the background. Also simple apps are not responding like album, camera or even contacts. I have now literally deleted everything from the phone to try to make it work,but it is slow and rubbish. Cannot wait to get a new phone soon. It won't be a Sony for sure. If my life would depend on this phone to call help, I would be dead.

I've used this phone for 2 years, and it still work perfect in every aspect. Thank you Sony.

My sony is closed after i play mkv movie r mkv video.why ....??? Any body tell me what problem my cell.

• SonySmartphoneUser

SonySmartphoneUser, 06 Jan 2016Sony Xperia SP is a good phone, i had been use it for 3years wit... moreA nightmare for me today had problem with my Xperia M4 Aqua, its loudspeaker not working at all and i never use my phone more than half of its volume

• Kunal

shiladitya, 04 Jan 2016http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?type=nightly&device=huashan... moreDoes cm12.1 supports non-LTE version of xperia sp(C5302) ?

• SonySmartphoneUser

Sony Xperia SP is a good phone, i had been use it for 3years without any problem just Sony take wrong step by stopping android update to just Android 4.3

And hey i have been using Sony Product since its name Sony Ericsson. Some Sony product i use previously is Sony Ericsson W700i Walkman, S302 Snapshot, K300i Cybershot,T630 Quickshare and my current Sony Smartphone is Sony Xperia SP and Sony Xperia M4 Aqua.

• Frizc

With Cyanogenmod 12.1 you get color emojis?

Hemy, 10 Nov 2015There are any custom roms available? http://download.cyanogenmod.or...vice=huashan

Link for Custom ROM CyanogenMod 12.1
I am using this ROM since a month and the phone works fine! Much much better than Jellybean 4.3

Bala , 03 Jan 2016Can anyone say?? Whether xperia sp can be upgraded to os version 5.0You can install CyanogenMod CM12.1 (Android 5.1.1) if your phone's warranty is over. There is no over the air update for Xperia SP after Jellybean 4.3. I have been using Cyanogenmod 12.1 since a month and the phone is working awesome!