Sony Xperia SP

Sony Xperia SP

• nikki

Nevery buy sony product many problems in this phone and sony products hanging,touch,software ands lots of problem in this xperia sp plz give me solutions

SANSMILE, 20 Apr 2016I'm die hard fan of this ILLUMINATION LIGHT effects for notifica... moreYou're phone needs to be rooted

SANSMILE, 20 Apr 2016I'm die hard fan of this ILLUMINATION LIGHT effects for notifica... morehttp://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2450484

SANSMILE, 20 Apr 2016I'm die hard fan of this ILLUMINATION LIGHT effects for notifica... moreILLUMINATION LIGHT there's a app that turns it into a disco light google disco light apk and click the 2nd link

My favorite phone I play ps1 game's On it runs fast no problem or lag :)

• Jason

Love this phone I play ps1 games runs fast no lag or problems :)

• SANSMILE

I'm die hard fan of this ILLUMINATION LIGHT effects for notification. I want SONY to release another illumination Xperia handset with upgraded configuration and updated Android OS (Marshmello). I just love this phone because of its look and the light even its very awesome phone to use.

What would happen if we upgrade xperia sp to marshmallow? Is it good ? Will it solve the heating problem ,hanging problem???
pls reply

Yaprr I even forgot that I have this option. Thx for reminding me!

jony113, 05 Apr 2016I have this phone for more than 2.5 years and even if is not the... moreWhy don't you reinstall the phone software by using sony pc companion ?

I have this phone for more than 2.5 years and even if is not the best i really like it. The best + is that I drop it many many times and except some scratches nothing happen. Now after such a long time it start to work slow. But i will give him 10/10

• DEADPOOL

i bought this phone 2 years ago....in firs i was disapointed but after i month i realise that phone is great....there is no lags and any problems yet

• Peacelover>heavyu

My xperia so is dead

I am bee using the phone for almost 2 years now :) Good phone for normal watsapp n Facebook usage Rest is painful,, Camera is the worst I have come across and major heating problem..

Will be thankful someone pitch in with few good tips!

Sony Xperia SP "Huashan" the beast
perfect phone ever

v., 29 Feb 2016Worst front camera ever.VGA Camera tf.by the time of this phone came out,
there is no such a social media trend called "Selfie"
front camera mainly used for video call.
* this is my thought

I use this phone over for 2 years, still run great and give a good fight with other product, its own every feature except
Underwater living ability
front camera
800MB RAM

somehow its water resist in some case, i have recordings of my phone holding out in a car while going in a light misty rain.

I love my Phone
love Xperia !!!

• Dell D

great ph, love it. no lag, no faced any problem using the ph. it got fall couple times but still work properly no scratch. but a week ago, the ph fall on the road when I was in car, fortunatelly it just got litle scratch, and still in good perform. love sony brand.

An awfully bad phone. Avoid it at all costs and don't believe the hype. It lags a lot, the walkman is killed automatically because of memory issues, the camera is severely mediocre and its battery life lasts less than three hours on continuous usage.