Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z

• pk

Can anyone tell me whats the new in 4.4.4 update??

• 2014-09-16 15:59
  • uvVp
  • sony z

hi :)
do you experiencing battery drainage after updating it to android kitkat ?. i'm planning to buy this phone. worrying 'bout the battery after kitkat update :)

• 2014-09-16 15:40
  • wHrS
  • NS200

After udating 4.4.4 its cant download any apps from playstore.
Anyone have a same problem.

• 2014-09-16 15:34
  • t}XD
  • siavash

my xperia z dont get a 4.4.4
please help me

• 2014-09-16 14:34
  • HIg3
  • sandynesia

> In reply to Manu @ 2014-09-16 11:58 from bJ2D - click to readIt's normal as long as your phone still running a lot of heavy application, but if u won't replaced battery faster than usual. Better u lock screen your device until it's getting cool. It takes about 5-10 mins to back in normal degree (30-34c)

• 2014-09-16 14:24
  • 6%Xx
  • Adi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-15 22:53 from 954E - click to readU should update your xperia z to 4.4.4 , 4.4.4 update have no any issue....

• 2014-09-16 14:16
  • Adi

> In reply to Manu @ 2014-09-16 11:58 from bJ2D - click to readWhich android version u are using????? 4.4.4 solved all heating and battery issues....

• 2014-09-16 14:14
  • Adi

> In reply to Shael @ 2014-09-16 09:45 from t5Wi - click to readUpdate your xperia z to 4.4.4

• 2014-09-16 14:13
  • icarus

> In reply to Shael @ 2014-09-16 09:45 from t5Wi - click to readSame thing happened to me.. +_+

• 2014-09-16 14:01
  • veQR
  • Manu

What is battery backup of Experia z...pleaseeee help me sony users and post ur ans

• 2014-09-16 13:04
  • uvCP
  • Manu

I buy sony xperia z last 2 weeks ago but the phone heating almost 43'c....is it a problem??????
Plz help me guys.....

• 2014-09-16 11:58
  • bJ2D
  • Shael

I have got an update for 4.4.4 in XZ and it was showing in PC companion as well but now all of a sudden don't know what happened my PC Companion stopped showing new firmware update which is 4.4.4 but i still have notification for the new firmware in my phone. Don't know what to do... Currently my XZ is running on 4.4.2

• 2014-09-16 09:45
  • t5Wi
  • Mahantesh

I had 3 Sony Mobiles in last 2 years, I was so fond of Sony Mobiles, but because of the service issues, I completely lost faith in Sony brand, You are paying lot of money to buy sony mobiles, all sony mobiles are made in china and definitely it will come to repair within year, if you go to service center, as a replacement they will give you refurbished sony mobile, that means you are paying full money for 2nd hand sony mobile, think twice to go for sony, - good luck

• 2014-09-16 06:55
  • w9xR
  • sandynesia

> In reply to arsha arshad @ 2014-09-15 18:33 from 9ELb - click to readHey guys, at first, do you choose only want to buy Sony brands or get another brand? If only sony brand u want to buy,i prefer you to buy Xperia Z than SP because in my mind both of this have same low price but software and spec really big different (Z is high spec,SP average spec) that sony offered for buyer.

Beside from the design,Z is more beautiful,slim,flat,classy and looks elegant in hands. But the minus from Z is you will face usual problem like battery gonna get heat up if u using Data for browsing and play game HD in a few minutes. I explain in the previous comments so u need to read that how to solve this heat problem.

If u got another brand. I mean if u really aware for Battery Life, i choose SGN 3 Neo, it have good endurance BL far away with Z for middle user.

• 2014-09-16 04:31
  • Kx8E
  • paul

hey guys... i bought my sony xperia z just last month then suddenly fell on the floor but not hard fall but the lcd screen has a crack and it does not work anymore... can anyone know if it is expensive to change the lcd?

• 2014-09-16 04:08
  • 6Myu

recently i have received 4.4.4 udate on my xperia z....so can i update my xperia z ????

• 2014-09-15 22:53
  • 954E
  • Faizan

I have recently bought this phone and i am not satisfied with battery backup as it is draining quite fast while using and on standby as well. I am running 4.2.2 jelly bean. I have replaced my cell phone with new one but still facing same issue. I had updated previous cell phone to 4.4.4 but i didnt find improvement in it. Kindly suggest me solution of this issue.

• 2014-09-15 21:00
  • Y}$q
  • arsha arshad

> In reply to sandynesia @ 2014-09-15 09:05 from 6%Hy - click to readMy mind is boggling between xperia sp & z which is best ?
Or suggest me some Android phones unfer 25 k which have good battery backup and good gaming performance...
Bcz iam a heavy gamer ...

• 2014-09-15 18:33
  • 9ELb
  • Kagehiko Yamazaki

And a bad news: rooting with towelroot won´t work anymore! There´s however a way to root the updated 4.4.4 (0.5.1.A.0.283) devices: http://forum.xda-developers.co...283-t2872873
This is for users who know how to use Flashtool, able to flash kernels, able to use a rooting tool and know exactly what they´re doing! Happy rooting!

• 2014-09-15 15:57
  • 03vb
  • Kagehiko Yamazaki

> In reply to sandynesia @ 2014-09-15 12:47 from tA$u - click to readNo, it´s from xda developers.com, not from me. But I consider myself advanced user, I´m registered there since 2007.

• 2014-09-15 15:31