Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z

• fazul

hi
my xperia z has a problem with data usage, cannot open play store and cant download whatsapp images and videos. pliz help

• 2015-02-12 21:28
  • NXKf
  • maroulla

Sony xperia z or Motorola moto g 2014?
Which one is better and why?

• 2015-02-12 21:00
  • 3pTA
  • Howlinmad

gsmarena state the audio formats that are supported are MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player, however it does not support WMA music files. gsmarena need to test this before stating this as part of the specifications.

• 2015-02-12 16:18
  • 3WYC
  • flipy phone

sony are hfsdgigdfi cool I mean ladies get the flippy phone

• 2015-02-12 12:52
  • MAX9
  • NikiDroid

> In reply to IZNY @ 2015-02-11 10:37 from RIEZ - click to readXperia Z has two models. The one is C6602, the second is C6603. C6603 the only one that has 4G LTE supported.

• 2015-02-12 02:19
  • tDCx

I am impressed with number of GSM high user Ratings on SONY Z experiences!

• 2015-02-11 19:56
  • 4STi
  • IZNY

does xperia z 4g?

• 2015-02-11 10:37
  • RIEZ
  • vincent

> In reply to Ajith @ 2015-02-08 14:57 from 0v5A - click to readi aksed customer support and they said it will lunch for sony xperia Z in months soon :D

• 2015-02-10 16:39
  • xeN8
  • ishu

When battry goes below 15% phn shows battry low and battry level instantly go to 0 and phone switched off. Fault is in battry or phone? whats the solution pls help! I can't use it in low battry.. Pls tell...

• 2015-02-10 13:55
  • rAWX

quiero uno asi....!!

• 2015-02-09 20:51
  • PvET
  • anonymous

I purchased z Xperia In april2014 but in January 2015 I m facing trouble as power button not working I keep on pressing button for screen but it doesn't appear.I took it to service centre Bilaspur chhattisgarh where receptionist asking me to buy another fone vth20% discount because its liquid damage.I never dropped down my mobile in water or else.then y they are making people fool by telling sony Xperia water resisting.they are cheating consumer to the fullest.is it that easy to purchase mobile worth 29000 again and again.if one has to re buy mobile why one will go for sony Xperia again''SONY bad XPERIANCE

• 2015-02-09 19:34
  • rATk
  • gaurav

Worst mobile n worst service I came across

• 2015-02-09 19:23
  • rATk
  • vikas

Sony products is awsome products. Still using xperia z. This is awsome phone 📱 good bettry life. One awsome feature is system update. now m wating for system update lollipop 🍭 version

• 2015-02-09 19:23
  • wiSM
  • Bim

When is Sony going to upgrade T Mobile phones from 4.3?

• 2015-02-09 12:19
  • iWfy

I am using xperia z for 5 months. And i think it's a good phone.If it's battery performance increased a little bit it would be a great phone. But still i am satisfied.. :)

• 2015-02-08 22:59
  • X{vx
  • Ajith

Awaiting lollipop update for my Z
May I know when?

• 2015-02-08 14:57
  • 0v5A
  • Ayazon

I have had 4 Sony Xperia cells, and 1 Xperia tablet, I really like their products. The Sony Z was bought for my husband's 2014 Christmas present. Sony changes flagship cells often, so I was able to get him a t-mobile counter model, never registered for under $200/new delivered. Their camera and Walkman features are worth more, as stand alone products than that. These phones have great features... very clear screen, nice sound, large micro SD card option, easy to use, have Android apps, nice watch, headphone and NFC accesisories that Bluetooth instantly. Mine have been dropped repeatedly over the years and never shattered or stopped working, I am careful and also a little clumsy. I took mine to Germany in October, other than only getting 2G (ugh) the price was right and we had internet and cell service very reasonably.

• 2015-02-08 00:01