Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z

• Kartheesh

Remove the word shatter proof from this features... my xperia Z got shattered on even light impact... apart from the shatter proof part, the phone is a masterpiece...

• 2014-11-10 15:41
  • ttcN
  • irfan

after updatioon to kit kat i am unable to listen the voice of caller and caller also cannot listen my voice, this is happend in speaker off condition, but when i speaker on then i can listen the voice of caller and he listen my voice.please any body tell me what is that problem. is this a hardware problem or software or anyother.

• 2014-11-10 14:55
  • wucK
  • maddy

pls guys tell.me
I want to update my phine in kitkat
after m update in.kitkat is having any hang problem.
pls upgrade is suitable or not for sony xperia z.
pls give me.rly as soon as possible

• 2014-11-10 14:31
  • K5h3

Which should I go for, Z or Z1

• 2014-11-10 12:23
  • fsV7
  • anand susai

im update my mobile kitkat 4.4.4 my phone battery life in 4 hours only internet useage pls improve battery saver

• 2014-11-10 12:08
  • uuUw
  • shamshu

> In reply to mercyp @ 2014-11-06 11:43 from Nvx9 - click to readXperia z it is the king of smart phones. Its camera clarity was very nice.....

• 2014-11-10 11:09
  • 7j{i
  • kevinindo

i was confused reading all comments here for last several weeks...but then i decided to buy sony z 4 days ago. It's the cheapest member in Z 's family and the price already drop to $380 here in indonesia. What can i say, sony gives me the best phone experience ever for me after struggling with sammy for years. No issues at all. The only problem for me is there's no restart soft button or widget. But i also think it isn't a big problem, so i just enjoy my beautiful days with sony right now..... And for all negative comments here, i think i don't believe it cause i know exactly how smart is this phone. thanks Sony...!!!

• 2014-11-09 19:42

htc 816 or xperia z ???

• 2014-11-09 15:09
  • Liui
  • Bhashitha

I baught this phone two days ago and updated to veraion 4.4.4..my device is getting very hot even im using it normal..it is about 50+celcius..when,playing a game it is about 65+. What to do?please help..im not using back cover..is it common..even im typing it is too hot to handle on my hands..plaese help guys...

• 2014-11-09 12:18
  • IWUH
  • Arun

Sony Z is the king of smart phones. Awesome features, best camera quality you would ever get in other phone. using this king from last 5 months and no issues at all. updated to 4.4.4 working faster than before and battery backup is also good. Go for it if anyone looking below 30k

• 2014-11-09 11:19
  • Px}$
  • rohit

I'm using Xperia. Z Sometimes its screen blinking n goes black n battery drains very fast... Any help plz suggest

• 2014-11-09 07:57
  • rAV6
  • 711

Have the Xperia z with over a year now. Very good phone. Can only be truly rated good if it stands the test of time, in the smartphone world. Performance,display,multiple connectivity options, physical endurance, all good.
It has fallen several times and at worst the corner of the screen is chipped off, no crack.my biggest fear of buying this phone was it might not last two months, with my record of minding stuff.very happy so far.

• 2014-11-09 02:04
  • Cxg0
  • Alej2

> In reply to syed @ 2014-11-08 11:31 from PTpx - click to readMaybe u had ur power button set to "end" call... See settings..

• 2014-11-08 17:13
  • t7Rw
  • syed

its locks automatically screen goes off during call when ever press power button call discounted .. i dont like xperia z any more .. i was fond of sony mobile but not anymore .. will try z1 n ultra ...

• 2014-11-08 11:31
  • PTpx

i want to buy this phone but i am considering to buy it or other brand.what should i do?

• 2014-11-08 10:35
  • vL5B
  • Shagy

> In reply to [deleted post]Phones on eBay are imported you won't get India warranty except for dealer warranty. Otherwise no issues with phones

• 2014-11-08 09:49
  • vGwn
  • Akki

> In reply to mercyp @ 2014-11-06 11:43 from Nvx9 - click to read816 save the money but Xperia z is great phone looking so cool and slim ......battery is better than 816 ...... Cpu is better and display quality ...... 816 price 21k but xperia 27k

• 2014-11-08 09:05
  • t}Af
  • Forhan

I have been using it for more than 2 months now. Here's my opinion:

Pros:
1) 5" Crystal sharp full HD display
2) Powerful CPU&GPU that can handle anything smoothly
3) 2 GB RAM
4) Mobile Bravia Engine 2 that enhances multimedia experience
5) Call reception quality really good
6) Dust and water resistance
7) Lot of sensors, support for TV out, OTG
8) OTA upgrade support. Mine upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4.2 and now 4.4.4. By 2015 shall receive 5

Cons:
1) Photo quality is poor, especially indoor shots. Nothing wrong with camera sensor, it's the compression algorithm
2) Back panel heats up quickly when running CPU/GPU intensive apps
3) Battery backup not that good
4) Color saturation is not accurate, non-IPS display that lacks in viewing angle

• 2014-11-08 05:55
  • YW2y
  • jun

Pls tell me more about this fone. My ideal fone is;

-fast and wont lag
-battery last for long
-4g
-very good camera
-beautiful design plus quality

Is this fone perfect enough for me?

• 2014-11-08 04:42