Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z

• peetx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-04 04:22 from tZjM - click to readSurely , it has usb on the go

• 2014-04-05 14:24
  • KIT@
  • vicky VJ

it's awesome...to handle and handy for a collage student as well as an office person....and worth of 30 to 40 thousnds ..........

• 2014-04-05 12:56
  • vGVi
  • giribmw

> In reply to sunder @ 2014-04-02 09:15 from t}fi - click to readIf buy sony z in customs is good r not

• 2014-04-05 09:11
  • YQ$b
  • PeterIT

> In reply to Daniel Wu @ 2014-04-04 09:44 from 6c7d - click to readI totally agree with you! Z design is the best of all three high end Xperias: Z, Z1, Z2.
That's the only reason why I'm not upgrading to Z1...maybe Z2 in future. :)

• 2014-04-04 14:51
  • 2G}H
  • Winnie

> In reply to Bonzo @ 2014-04-02 20:41 from 3aAS - click to readI think the phone is really cool. The calculator is easy to locate on the first screen after entering the phone. Easy to use. Only problem is that I noticed a crack on the back of the phone and I understand this is not covered by the warranty. The specifications I read before purchasing indicated that the phone covers are hard glass and not easily broken. My phone is only one week old and has not fallen at any time. I even got an Xperia Z case and yet when I removed it from the case, I noticed the crack. I do not understand how that happened.

• 2014-04-04 14:47
  • Ttvn
  • chi

ive got mine almost 3 months ago, i can say the battery is great compared to iphone, i was an iphone user for 2 years and before i go home from work its all emtpy w/o even using it at the office (fully charged b4 going to work) my iphone will last 6 hours using 3g.

compared to my z1 (fully charged b4 going to work) will spend like 25% of the battery on my way to work gaming, net surfing using lte or +h, after work it still has the 75% of my battery (non-leaked, the battery is amazing!!!!.... yim a heavy user bcoz i got an online store that i need to monitor, when i was using iphone, i have a secondary phone in my pocket to keep in contact bcoz iphone wont last a day or 12 hours,...

with my z1 im not using any 2ndary phone.. it will last 24 hours or so.

• 2014-04-04 14:23
  • wMHH
  • newZuser

> In reply to Bonzo @ 2014-04-02 20:41 from 3aAS - click to readJust hit the most right button bellow ur screen. U can find them there.

• 2014-04-04 13:24
  • KZ8y
  • Daniel Wu

Z1 is newer model, so it obviously has better specs (it's more expensive too). I personally prefer Z's physical build.

• 2014-04-04 09:44
  • 6c7d
  • istak khan

How is best note2 & xperia z bettery backup

• 2014-04-04 09:09
  • U@0X
  • Anomynous

> In reply to rusinstein @ 2014-04-04 04:59 from P%uV - click to readIts typical Sony to not specify detailed supplier info. Both Dragon Trail and GG are types of tempered glass.

In any case Sony PH would not sit on those details, neither would customer service at Sony Japan for that matter, what they did was read loud for you from the whitepaper. There is absolutely no need for customer service representatives to have this info.

• 2014-04-04 06:30
  • vaN}
  • rusinstein

> In reply to monster @ 2014-04-03 22:26 from KZ8x - click to readbattery is quite normal. moderate use can take maybe a day or less. if you use it less then maybe a couple of days at best. this is pretty standard stuff. a device this powerful will definitely consume it's battery quickly. it's large screen and 1080p display really eats a bunch of it's power.

• 2014-04-04 05:07
  • P%uV
  • rusinstein

a little info for those who may be asking about the type of glass Xperia Z has. I emailed the tech support of Sony here in the Philippines, they said that Xperia Z's front and rear covers are both tempered glass. not dragontrail in front and gorilla glass on the back. just simply both glass are Tempered type. and both are covered with Anti-Shatter Film (ASF as they call it), and removal of the ASF will not void your warranty EXCEPT for the screen itself. if the glass breaks, the warranty will not cover it. but other than that, everything else is still covered in the warranty.

I'm still debating whether I'll buy a Tempered Glass screen protector to cover over the ASF or just remove the ASF when it gets scratched enough. anyway, I just thought I'd share here.:)

• 2014-04-04 04:59
  • P%uV

This phone can support usb on the go or not?? Anybody can answer me..

• 2014-04-04 04:22
  • tZjM
  • monster

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-02 14:24 from S1NH - click to readHow about the batery?

• 2014-04-03 22:26
  • KZ8x
  • Aaron

> In reply to Ashish @ 2014-04-03 13:06 from KhvB - click to readhey i am bit confused about S4 and Sony z i had been using Sony S and its a quite good phone nw i am looking to change this phone so i want to knw abt battery timing. it would help me to chose

• 2014-04-03 21:32
  • X064

which is best z or z1

• 2014-04-03 18:46
  • uvQ8
  • acung

I have to choose which Sony Xperia Sony Xperia L or Z? I have to choose which Sony Xperia Sony Xperia L or Z? Which one is better?

• 2014-04-03 16:47
  • uCcw
  • yeah

> In reply to SSC431996 @ 2014-03-31 10:12 from ut01 - click to readeven this three phone are nt the best phone, bt among these three, go for XZ

• 2014-04-03 15:40
  • IVTu
  • Ashish

its really awsome. and who said that the camera quality is poor.. i m using it from last 6 months.
so dont believe in messy and unreliable comments .. use it once and then purchase it.
best features are sleek body,v.gud battery backup,amazing sound quality,very nice camera,and full hd video recording and play feature..
i will give it 5 stars..