Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015Is this phone still available in the market?There are still some phones available in the market but it's quite hard to find this model. I would recommend you to go for Z1, Z2 or Z3 for better specs and also if you want to sell it in the future, the Sony Xperia Z will not get so much value for money like Z1, Z2 and Z3.

Is this phone still available in the market?

• Duchess

My Xperia C6603 appears to have just died. It's been on charge for over an hour and I can't seem to switch it back on. There is a red flashing light in the top right corner. Any idea what's wrong with this phone and how to get it working please? Ta very much.

• Dumo

Hey guys, there's nothing wrong with this phone and it has all the heating issues as other phones if you surf internet too much. I used this phone since 2013 until May this year, I never experienced any problems, unfortunately I lost it. But I'm thinking of buying it again and it has the best memory and camera:)

Nabir, 20 Oct 2015Can i buy this phone? Is it good for me? Plz tell me truth. Plz ... moreBuy z5 or m5.

• bhe

i bought z1 its been 3mos.only could be use but i'll got a problem, it was made at mad & pissed off all day long every time i charge it,i got wasting the time and electricity its been 3 days on charging but still uncharge what the hell of this,, honestly this was a firs time to bought sony brand that i tried to used it if its good brand,coz mostly i used brand was samsung,im so very dissapointed to sony brand,its not good brand, i'll back samsung brand

• Nabir

Can i buy this phone? Is it good for me? Plz tell me truth. Plz any one is there?

• vinoj

Guys don't worry about the over heating issue
3 of us faced the many issues with over heating with Xperia Z

At a time 3 of us reset the phone after the lollipop update
then its working very well no over heating
and if u want u can use the app called cooler master also

seriously there are no single issues with the phone
all issues with the apps what we are installing

but just try by factory reset guys
battery draining is also not there after reset

My sony xperia z ....problem LCD and Battery ......now repair many cost .....

Phoneless, 13 Oct 2015DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. It's really a poorly engineered piece of ... moreLooks like you have bought a knock off by mistake.

• NURUDEEN

Friends, please my Xperia z only show 2G, when I switch to 3G network goes off,plus help me fix this problem. Please u can email me @saaninurudeen @gmail.com

QuaTTro, 16 Oct 2015Hey guys, my Xperia Z started to turning off itself. I turn it o... moreJust needs to change the battery. I had the sae problem. Never experienced it again after the change of the battery

• QuaTTro125

add, 17 Oct 2015what is the color of your mobile.can u sell that mobileThe color is black

• amar

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2015someone, i need some help my xperia z can't stop restarting af... moreBro how you solve this problem . i am also facing same problem..

• amar

• jaison

Amazing and good for ever but now I bought z1 I love lot

• Man from Manila

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2015I really used to love my Sony Xperia Z1 before when one of my fr... moreMust be from the land of knock off, China!!!

• add

QuaTTro, 16 Oct 2015Hey guys, my Xperia Z started to turning off itself. I turn it o... morewhat is the color of your mobile.can u sell that mobile

• QuaTTro

Hey guys, my Xperia Z started to turning off itself. I turn it on and after ~15 sec during the boot, it just turns off without signs. If I plug the phone to charge, it is working but sometimes if I do a lot of tasks, it turns off even on charge. Is that the battery fault or something else? Thank you.

• Anggit Sptn

i think sony xperia z is good , but after update to lolipop, the battery to be wastefull and fast heat,
100% battery can't survive 4 hours if we use for chat and social media,