Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z

• Nutrition Saviour

> In reply to Hrishi @ 2014-07-11 10:54 from u18Q - click to readThanx!! Really works!! Wow

• 2014-07-13 18:15
  • uCk@
  • mj

i am confused between gionee elife e7 32gb vs micromax canvas gold vs xperia z vs lg g pro. main features
1. good battery (can compromise)
2. good looks
3. fast phone without any lags (fast processor)
4. good camera (please dont just say by seeing megapixels)
5. should be able to play high graphic games smoothly without any lag
6. it should never (almost) lag or hang
7. good display
8. should get updates asap
9. scratch resistant (front and back)
10. company should provide good service (reliable company)
11. no heating problem

• 2014-07-13 17:59
  • vbPj
  • Nutrition Saviour

> In reply to Hrishi @ 2014-07-11 10:54 from u18Q - click to readWhere to find that developer option in kitkat?? Can't find it

• 2014-07-13 17:43
  • uCk@
  • AGruhl

Do not buy this phone!
I have had mine less then 8 months, and it refuses to charge if there is ANYTHING installed on the device. It gets to 23% and then says " charging not supported" and the phone is ridiculously hot!

I wiped the device and took everything except my contact out and it will charge now, but still over heats!

Called Sony, and they told me it has a 6 month warranty only, so I can't get it replaced, and when I asked if this was a Known Issue with the C6616 model, they advised me they couldn't comment on the situation. (question answered).

Im going back to my iPhone.

• 2014-07-13 16:42
  • 13ue
  • TASFI

> In reply to Dip @ 2014-07-12 22:13 from K6mw - click to readyes it is good one. um using it. camera is awesome. u can buy it.

• 2014-07-13 15:23
  • XMBN
  • Aashu Sharma

Hi guys i planed to buy Xperia Z now because the price also down now. near about Rs.-24000.
So pls tell me is this phone best in this range otherwise eny other option in this rang.

pls tell me friends hurry...Thanks

• 2014-07-13 07:57
  • utSy
  • Manjunath P Hegde

I just upgraded to Kitkat a couple of days back and at the moment, i do not see any issues. Although I read a lot about the battery draining issue even during Stamina Mode, i have not faced such issue uptil now. However i do like to comment here that there is no major UI change in this update.

• 2014-07-13 07:22
  • rxiI
  • deepika

Is this phone is repaiarable???... How it can be opened??? My phone is out of warranty....
Please help me guys..

• 2014-07-13 05:51
  • rA$i
  • KT

Where can I find the developer option?

• 2014-07-13 05:42
  • trgp
  • Puzzled

> In reply to dani @ 2014-07-12 16:30 from fuQi - click to readHello Dani, what's your final opinion about the 4.4.2 ? Is it better than 4.3 or not? In all aspects i.e. UI, smoothness, performance and most of all, battery lasting time. Please tell us, as there is no guidance from SONY, we are puzzled. Please help us.
One more thing, how did you update your phone, via PC COMPANION or via OTA? If via PC COMPANION, then approximately how much data was needed for that?

• 2014-07-12 23:51
  • 7jWV
  • madindia

Horrible experience... water got into the camera..dots on camera..didn't replace it even it claims to be water proof or whatever..

• 2014-07-12 23:20
  • 7txb
  • Dip

I want to buy Xperia Z but i m confused.Is it good from all aspects. plz ans anyone. i m from bangladesh.is there the update available for bd?

• 2014-07-12 22:13
  • K6mw
  • TASFI

Finally i got update of kitkat but now um little bit confused about seeing the problems of kitkat upgration. Guys, plz share me some problems that u r facing. it will be helpfull for me and all of us.

thanks...

• 2014-07-12 19:31
  • XMBN
  • john

i got replaced my phone last month ,nw its having problem in screen and the phone is switching of repetedly,can any 1 sugest me a help pls,is there any chance of geeting new phone?
note: the replaced phone i got is not new one i got a used mobile set as replaced one

• 2014-07-12 19:28
  • utNV
  • Jeet

I have upgraded my Z to kitkat before 2 days, but i find this update worst. There are numerous bugs in this update.
1. Handset gets laggy if you are using 2 applications at at time.
2. Games lags too much which i havnt seen on 4.3 even though i was playing games while running music player in background.
3. Settings page and notification bar lags while sliding down some times.
4. Walkman album art is not working properly.
5. Battery performance is same as of 4.3.

I did factory reset after doing the upgrade.But no noticeable difference.

I suggest those who have not updated their OS to kitkat please wait if sony publishes the bug fix for these bugs.

Really unhappy with this update from sony.
Sony please do something for this earliest.

• 2014-07-12 19:13
  • uvQC
  • arshath

Hi friends,
Still I didn't get kitkat update for my xperia. Z c6603. Please anyone can give me solution to update it. Now I'm in india, I brought it from uae.

• 2014-07-12 18:56
  • uuDW
  • andi

Is Kitkat for XZ available for Saudi Arabia?

• 2014-07-12 17:57
  • apMB
  • dani

Heating problem is gone...

• 2014-07-12 16:30