Spice M-6700

Spice M-6700

amit, 18 Jan 2014How downlode whats app on this phone??Wahtsapp

• Naman

Vishal sharma, 05 Feb 2014In this mobile can i download whatsapp or its work or notIn spice m-6700 whatsapp supported or not?

• Vishal sharma

amit, 18 Jan 2014How downlode whats app on this phone??In this mobile can i download whatsapp or its work or not

Kansana, 16 Jan 2013 I used this phone last 1.5 year this phone ded to micro sd This phone ded to micro sd

• amit

How downlode whats app on this phone??

• saurya rathore

how can we update the software of this mobile..plz tell me
there are same problem in my interet service...internet service is not open

• naren4a

For me...Dis is the World's best phone ever...Since, i got it as a birthday gift from my wife...:)

• govind

this is very nice mobile

really nice phone.... sleek stylish design... overall a great phone for a person with low budget

• sunny

website of themes which are supported in this mobile handset..plz ans. fast...plz plz

• tomar communication

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2013password 1122 is not working how i restore spice m6700? if 1122 is not working than try with 0000 or 1234 me be problam solve

I have won this mobile today in a Draw.
Hows it guys?

• Kaytee

sam, 29 Jun 2013If is there any chance for Using Whatsapp application on this ph... moreWhatsapp is not a java based application.... So it won't work as it is a java phone

gadgets lover, 26 Apr 2013thanks bro for telling the code after restore it really works nicepassword 1122 is not working
how i restore spice m6700?

• sam

sam, 29 Jun 2013it is not Java based Phone. there is no Whatsapp Application Dow... moreIf is there any chance for Using Whatsapp application on this phone. pls let me know.
Awaiting for respond from any user or Company responsible person.
Rpl.....

• sam

sonai, 23 Jun 2013Its a very good phone bt its java application and camera not so ... moreit is not Java based Phone. there is no Whatsapp Application Downloadable.

• Bhomraj

All in the best phon m 6700

• sonai

Its a very good phone bt its java application and camera not so good.Batery backup is very good.

• Suri

Deepti, 15 Jun 2013How to format phone memory ? I can't bcoz it is showing device b... moreHi, i can't access messaging feature, its not opening my inbox, what should i do?

• Sachin Patil