Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• Bernard

Hey guys,

Got some questions bout motion sensor. I've tried to play Global Race (Free racing game comes with the handset) by using motion sensor. Firstly I was holding the phone like how people playing PSP, and that was horizontaly straight, but the car in the game was going left instead of just straight, so I thought it was my problem on holding the phone, then I placed my phone on the table (I'm pretty sure my table top and the back of my phone was flat and even) but same problem occured. Are there any ways for me to test the sensor accuratly or any software can let us to adjust and balancing the sensor? Anyone encounter the same problem as I have? Do I have to bring my phone to Nokia Care (Which I hate this hassel)? Thanks!

• 2009-03-15 05:17
  • iwj7
  • genue14

yes,we need the update for 5800 in the Philippines

• 2009-03-15 05:16
  • vx3e
  • WT

i wan ask does whether nokia 5800XM hav document viewer(word, excel, pdf)?
because my fren dat bought dis phone told me she cannot find this application. i want to make sure whether dis phone got document viewer application cuz i might buy it very soon

• 2009-03-15 05:12
  • uCnF
  • Gene_Pinoy

NOKIA... Where is the latest firmware for Philippines?! Why does it have to be available all over the world and not in our country?! WHY?!!!!

NOKIA, WE NEED THE LATEST FIRMWARE!!!!

• 2009-03-15 04:23
  • uS}R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-15 02:41 from wrec - click to readit depends on whats more important to you camera or music if u like the 5mp than keep n82 cause camera on 5800 sucks but music capabilities are excellent on 5800 and if u do like touch screen, compared to the iphone its garbage

• 2009-03-15 03:31
  • YHvr

Is it a wise desicion if I change my N82 to 5800??

• 2009-03-15 02:41
  • wrec

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readCalled em on thurs said they would start shipping pre orders nex week. nam version that is. cant wait to get mine

• 2009-03-15 01:46
  • k6Hj
  • shishir

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-14 12:48 from p2Nf - click to readhey. Wifi is a wireless lan connection. If you want to use wifi on your mobile then you must have a broad band internet connection on your computer. When you have internet connection on your computer then you have to buy router. Router is a machin which helps you to convert wire broad band lan line to wireless lan that is wi fi or wlan. And than you have to configur the router with computer. When you can brows internet on your computer with router then you just search wlan on your mobile and then you can find router and connect it. And brows internet on your mobile with wi fi free.

• 2009-03-15 00:03
  • tU$j
  • -DNA-

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-14 12:48 from p2Nf - click to readWith Wi-Fi, you can only connect to any wireless network around that has no secruity passwords enabled. Otherwise, you can connect to the network, and use the internet. I hope this helped innit.

• 2009-03-14 22:51
  • MSRn

this phone rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2009-03-14 22:02
  • fuL2
  • Transformer

Guys. I had nokia n95 8gb.Now just add one new hp. Nokia 5800. For me its the best phone i had.If u had up gade to v20 firmware even better!. Best phone. Thks Nokia.

• 2009-03-14 20:59
  • ji{R
  • Chirash

Sincereley speaking the phone is not good.
1. It is slow
2. Touchscreen is not the best.
3. Restarts in between.
4. stick is made of low grade plastic which doesnot give the feel of a phone worth 20k.
5. handwriting recognition is also very slow. it hangs in between.
i had a lot of craze about this phone but it is really not up to the mark. hope n 97 is good.

• 2009-03-14 19:38
  • 2@ex

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-14 12:48 from p2Nf - click to readyou can't connect to any wireless, only unlocked

• 2009-03-14 19:14
  • njET

> In reply to Bangladesh @ 2009-03-10 17:07 from uNVA - click to readHow to update firmware to v20.00 in india plz help¿

• 2009-03-14 18:28
  • M@T2
  • BAL

i just upgraded my nokia firmware. the ph is now working very smoothly. only issue i m facing is that the whem i m pressing the "search" on the standby screen , it says "system error"....can anyone help me in this regard?

• 2009-03-14 18:10
  • 258A
  • Sonu

i have bsnl wifi internet connection can any one tell me how i can connect with nokia 5800?please reply as soon as possible

• 2009-03-14 17:38
  • 2SLc
  • Puneet

in my last post i mentioned abt inability to find settings of proxy server ip address . good news is that i have found the settings and mow i am able to run wifi internet via proxy server. somebody has asked regarding how to type messages by using this type of phone which does not have a regular keypad so i should tell u that there is an inbuilt keypad which u can use by touch or by stylus in fact i am writing this very post by using my nokia 5800 xm.

• 2009-03-14 17:12
  • vG7q
  • WindyLea

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-14 12:48 from p2Nf - click to readMenu >>> Settings >>> Connectivity >>> Wireless LAN

• 2009-03-14 16:51
  • 2IKI

> In reply to Puneet @ 2009-03-14 11:33 from U2dS - click to readhi im new about this can you help me how can I write a message if there is no keypad tnx alot in advance. . .

• 2009-03-14 16:21