Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• Bij from Nepal

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-26 13:22 from uNVL - click to readIf you want something new like symbian v3 os. Then you have to flash your nokia 5800 with custom firmware. You can see video on how to do that in youtube and find custom firmware in web. Read comments of other flasher to know if firmware is stable or not.
The best custom firmware are I recommend are "sybian anna" and "windows apollo belle" but download it from reliable sources. I flashed "windows apollo belle"on my nokia 5800. And it runs perfectly. The only disadvantage is nokia suite doesn't recognize it. But you will have no problem transferring file from pc. Other than that it is great. Everything is fast and smooth. The touchscreen is even more responsive.

Lastly, although flashing your phone seems simple. It also has its risk. The best way to flash is use laptop than pc when there is full battery level in both laptop and mobile as pc requires external power source who knows when power gets cut.
The success of flashing is always above 99% if you watch video on how to do it. But some damage their phone without doing proper research in how to flash phones.
First try to learn as much information about flashing before trying. Once you do it right it becomes easy as installing windows in pc.

• 2014-08-18 08:00
  • Bij from Nepal

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-23 13:01 from Hkqn - click to readMay be there temporary junk files and images left after browsing. Try installinG Netquin mobile guard and scan your device. It finds and delete the junk files. But the best to release memory is to format card and reinstall apss and copy files again.

• 2014-08-18 07:40
  • Bij from Nepal

> In reply to mk @ 2014-06-12 17:40 from jerf - click to readI am also using nokia 5800. I installed custom firmware "windows apollo belle" last year cause I got tired of old os. It been nearly 7 yrs and still runs swiftly regardless of countless of drops. Its a great phone. I thought I was only user left. Suprised to find out there are still so many users left.

• 2014-08-18 07:32
  • patel

plz send the link for line videocalling app

• 2014-08-15 06:56
  • rKNU
  • anil

can u help me (nokia bl 5j 1420mah battery)is this support for nokia 5800?

• 2014-08-13 14:53
  • 9CCe
  • abcd

everything is good but camera quality is not good

• 2014-08-10 13:56
  • utsT
  • nuthan

i wanna buy

• 2014-08-09 12:14
  • 7tWS
  • IRFAN

i am using nokia 5800 from past one year. there is no problem at all. it is very smart and easy to use.

• 2014-08-04 13:47
  • iji7
  • malangnya

NOKIA 5800 XM is surely hard to die.. mine still going strong.

• 2014-08-04 05:19
  • IWHP
  • winni

I've been using my 5800 since 2011, its only downside is the discontinued OS. Playback quality is superior with good headphones.

• 2014-08-03 23:04
  • 3Zpc
  • Sandy

I hav using dis phone from last 5years nw 1ly getin batry problem otherwise it's a super phone

• 2014-07-31 04:29
  • U@pk
  • Harish

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-02 09:38 from sYdT - click to readI'm using Nokia 5800xm since 2009. 8gb usage from purchase date to 2013. and from mar'13 I'm using 32gb sd card. There is no problem. I'm having more than 300 videos in my mobile. Performance is best till the time.

• 2014-07-29 09:33
  • PUPa
  • Ruswa-18

there is the problem of fuzzy display in my nokia 5800 Xpress music plz help me out

• 2014-07-25 23:31
  • 9A8A
  • bose

I installed watsup in my 5800xp successfully no problem

• 2014-07-22 14:05
  • 2SR3
  • General

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-17 20:31 from XuJ4 - click to readWhy iam not download Whats up on my phone Please Help me

• 2014-07-22 11:19
  • fs18
  • yoloyolo

i have a battery prob wit my Xpress. i charge the phone to full potential and after i unplug it, d battery life doesnt lassts up to 30 mins. WTF. could someone help me here?

• 2014-07-21 00:34
  • ftRp
  • nickysor

I own one. I have bought it in aug 2009, and it is fully functional. The other day i had to change the battery because it got fat, but other than that good, reliable phone. Very good reception, good battery if you don't use internet and email.
I don't want to let go to this phone. It is a living piece of history, a classic.

• 2014-07-19 09:10
  • 0Umu

> In reply to Dipumani @ 2014-06-28 20:47 from Mf5j - click to readWhy not download WhatsApp in nokia 5800xm

• 2014-07-17 20:31
  • XuJ4

I've used this phone for four years before I changed to a newer Nokia phone. Its sound quality is superb, and this phone can survive several drops from questionable heights. After my recent Nokia phone broke though, I couldn't help but remember how long my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic lasted. Though its technology may be inferior to present-day phones, it lasted longer than today's supposedly "high-tech" phones. In my opinion, this phone is great to use due to its long durability.

• 2014-07-16 23:28