VK Mobile VK570

VK Mobile VK570

• sansa1

> In reply to laming @ 2012-12-15 13:32 from sXM% - click to readHi, did you get the vk570 phone? Am also desperately searching for it

• 2013-11-21 09:38
  • 4@L0
  • laming

could anyone tell me where i might be able to get a brand new vk570 as i ve looked everywhere and cant find one

• 2012-12-15 13:32
  • sXM%
  • princess

> In reply to vicky @ 2009-06-16 23:24 from mqTq - click to readi have one that u can have!!

• 2011-08-24 20:11
  • mX1L
  • Makaveli

Is that diamonds???

• 2010-01-12 02:44
  • vxt3
  • russ

How can i have the vk mobile model 570 openline? im here in the philippines and the unit was bought in Ireland. thanks!

• 2009-06-18 05:42
  • v0qa
  • vicky

could sum1 plz help me i am looking for this mobile phone cause i would like 2 by 1 i have searched it up and still not found it so can sum1 plz plz help me cause i would reli lyk 1
i would like 2 knw were i can get one and you people are my last hope

• 2009-06-16 23:24
  • mqTq
  • come on get happy :

check out ebay for spare chargers etc - i lost mine and got one on ebay for 3 !! good luck

• 2009-02-03 22:17
  • 3H6i
  • michelle

where can i find a charger

• 2008-12-23 14:22
  • NH05
  • Chaz27

i love this phone and i can't get one from any where!!!!

• 2008-12-08 18:20
  • TkAx

> In reply to Anna @ 2007-08-26 00:06 from myFa - click to readit doesnt have bluetooth maybe thats why it wont send pictures

• 2008-11-25 19:15
  • Tk8j

i lost my charger and i cant get a new one what is the point in that

• 2008-10-23 21:45
  • 32LT
  • green street fan xx

worst fone i had.

do not buy...

• 2008-06-20 21:49
  • DVqP
  • daniwe

my VK Mobile recently reset all its settings and placed a password which i dont know on all of its functions in the menu. i cant call,i cant send/receive texts and can only receive calls. is there a default password that was installed by the manufacturers that i can use to unblock the phone. i need help,whats the use of a phone if i cant call????

• 2008-03-25 12:28
  • MuMm
  • Julie Thompson

I have a VK570. Can anyone please tell me why, when I am sent a long message (usually a joke!)and I forward it on to someone else,they only recieve half of it? Do I need to adjust the settings somewhere?If anyone can help, please email juliethompson@hotmail.co.uk.

• 2008-02-01 01:19
  • SpD3
  • jen dublin

I have this phone in purple.its cool & most of my friends had never seen it before. I have it a year & a half now, the only bad thing theres no bluetooth & i recently got a car & cant use it handsfree. Recently the ariel popped off & i lost reception, but other than that, i apsolutely LOVE my phone :)

• 2008-01-29 17:02
  • mRw@
  • phone crazy

I have a black VK750 mobile and i love it to pieces. it's small looks great and is really easy to use. i love diamonds so this phones totally me. i think the only problem with it is that the picture quality isnt so good and it doesnt have infared or bluetooth. BUT dont let that put you off, it's perfect for txting, has really nice pictures on it and the mirror really comes in handy.

• 2008-01-26 17:02
  • Ih46
  • trish

when i first got this phone i fell in love with it only because diamods are a girls best friend. i had the black.

• 2007-11-19 12:19
  • M$61
  • Selina

This phone is so beautifel i adore this phone.Where can i get this phone??????
I never seen something so beautifel as this. please tell me where i can buy this so so luxurious phone. greetzzz selina

• 2007-09-20 14:05
  • iEPY

i had this phone and for those girls out there who jus love the bling...dnt fall 4 it..i bought this phone 4 xmas an i had problems with it at the end of jan!yes its us so gorgeues but its 2 small 2 function properly!

• 2007-09-03 16:18
  • 0ph1
  • Anna

i have been trying to send and receive pictures on this mobile for months and it just wont let me all i want to do is transfer my photos to my computer but i cant! i even bought the pc sync connection cable to let me transfer my photos and even this does not work. evrythin shows up in the menu area to transfer including phonebook and melodys etc... but it just wont let me click on photos i am on my last tether so please if any1 has figured out how to transfer photos from ur mobile to ur pc plz help me i hav dun evythin in the manual n ev. oh and plz dnt say go on multimedia msgs n click create then enter email cuz ive tried that!

• 2007-08-26 00:06