ZTE Geek V975

ZTE Geek V975

Help me ! the data is not working ......
besides wifi working very well
tell me how to get data settings

i bought zte geek in may, and first thing i noticed was its awesome display and built quality, looks really premium, and all you people complaining about it being weak, it accidently feel from my hand on road while riding on motorbike, its body got heavily scratched and bumps, but nothing happened to it literally! n many times it fell from my hand too, soo dont lie if you dont own it!
n battery is superb it gives me around 4.30 to 5hrs ON SCREEN time which is really good as far as i have seen,
n on hardware well intel is real winner in multitasking, it never hangs or quits, but yes on gaming it gets hot as hell!!
software is soo soo, but we can install launcher,
n otg is there too, with really high transfer speed,
n lastly display is really soo good, i love watching movies and vids on it.
n camera is not so bad as people are saying i took some really nice night shots as it has 2.0 aperture wide lens, but yes you hav to lock focus rightly.

• Lukcy

Any body tell me that ZTE Geek V975 is GSM mobile OR CDMA Mobile , Plez help me, I want to buy it for CDMA SIM...

• mmousavi

hi guys.i have had this phone.it has really good interface.good speed and benchmark,with intel inside cpu.but first problem is that the rear camera is really poor than a 5mpx and second is a low capacity battery.
i have sell this and going to buy HUAWEI HONOR 4C!

• Rounak

I bought this mobile one month ago,It is really fist but battery is so bad. if u use 3G only 3 to 4 hours.They said battery is 2300mah but actually 1700mah(cpu-z).Front camera ok but main camera not good its worse then huawei y300 5mp camera. set also not so strong but Beautiful set.

• Rounak

I bought this mobile one month ago,It is really fist but battery is so bad. if u use 3G only 3 to 4 hours.They said battery is 2300mah but actually 1700mah(cpu-z).Front camera ok but main camera not good its worse then huawei y300 5mp camera. set also not so strong.

• solomon

ad patel, 23 Mar 2015It is gsm phone?Yeah it have gsm but single sim

• ad patel

It is gsm phone?

• ad patel

It is gsm phone?

• Thor

it's a very good device..with some add...run only B06 firmware and flash last google apk.. then the device work very very well smooth.. there are no bug in normal use..internet wifi bluetooth work!! i tested him and it's my daily devices... the only thing against it is Android 4.2 (now there is 4.4 kitkat)

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2013It's a shame to see it only has 1gb RAM as opposed to 2gb, same ... moreAre u sure its 1 gb ram ?? .... bcz every online vendr says it to be 2 gb ram .... ... I realy like the spec they say ... and am looking forward to buying one

don"t buy this phone.The internet receiver of this phone is very bad.Just buy lenovo

• garu garu

suddenly in my galerry it show NO THUMBNAIL and sudenlly when i wake up this morning,all my apps and game a re gone. not even in internal or external storage. its unistall

someone please help me!

• Maestroeyong

Please am in Cameroon and I wish to have a copy of this ZTE v975 phone. what do I do?

• nessport

mmousavi, 12 Jun 2014hi everyone. how much have you paid for this phone? is there an... moreit is not fake

• Malaysian

The apps installable spaces is just 2GB only. The 8GB internal storage mentioned in the specs is not for apps installation at all. Apps you can install in the internal is only 2GB. The other is for storing files and musics, videos.

• reply me

speedy, 03 Jul 2013Why this phone I cannot find in malaysia Its available here in Malaysia, if you wish to buy, leave your contacts to buy for Rm600.

hi everyone.
how much have you paid for this phone? is there any fake version?
is this reliable:

• nikosira

TheSearcheur, 29 Dec 2013This one was the most difficult to find its dimensions. From ... morewhat are the real dimensions

• 4lepr

support one mini sim with SD card support up to 32GB
antutu 4.2 score : 22800
5.0 OGS screen 320PPI
GREAT PHONE FOR THE MONEY !