Ulefone T2 Pro

Ulefone T2 Pro

Chris, 14 Oct 2018I was waiting this T2 Pro since i've seen the demo version. But ... moreI'm never gonna trust them. I got a Ulefone mix once, but it got bricked when I tried a system update.

• Chris

I was waiting this T2 Pro since i've seen the demo version. But seems like i wait for nothing. Now Realme 2 Pro and Oppo K1 come along and makes me excited.
Don't know what to choose. Still like T2 Pro, but seems Ulefone brand is not that serious as we think.
I write several times to Ulefone official fb page, but no answer. Don't like these attitude tbh.

The Impaler, 25 Aug 2018Is this phone out yet?They say it is. It should be.

• Adrian

I like the Ulefone 3s look for it and compare

Is this phone out yet?

• Mac

Please let us know if the phone is not coming out for sale. We are very tired of waiting. Please, please!

• Leo

When will this phone be released?!? Ive been waiting since may to see if it was out like it says on this website... but its AUGUST now and still no information on release date or news?

• haroldomg1

when this phone wil be for sale?

• Endorama

This phone looked modern back in Feb and they should have released it a month later.
Now that Oppo Find X (price $700 in China) and Vivo Nex (price $500 in China) have been released with no notches and Snapdragon SOCs, I am not sure how many people would fork out $400 on the Ulefone T2 with a MTK processor.
Better spend a $100-200 more and get some future-proof tech and a nice looking screen.

• Vic

Released ...May 2018???
We are in ...July 2018 !!

• Zz

How long waiting???

Really hope it soon will be released.

It's looking very good and best Mobile in Mobile world but it's not working in India because of it has no frequency band 40 for India.

By the way this phone will be officially released in July of this year. I read it in the comments section on the phone's Ulefone store page (link below) website so please take this with a pinch of salt. But I have scoured the net for this phone and I haven't found it on sale anywhere.

Anonymous, 31 May 2018on may 2018 is not avalable. where to buy for best price?ebay

• Janitor

Mobilemaster, 22 May 2018I have to agree with you. I don't know how, but I didn't see thi... moreIf you need to read, do work, like blogging on the run, this is way better than streaming your eyes. When there are multiple screens this is a gem.
I would like it to have Global Networks capabilities. I don't like limiting calling on cellular network. If anything goes wrong just switch to Wi-Fi Calling feature. There seems to be done conflict about all of the networks that it attached to. One site shows an abundance, bit another site shows only limited 4G to zero 4G capabilities.

I am wondering if this phone or one like it ( similar specs) will work in the USA on T-Mobile 4GLTE Nework...Anyone know?

on may 2018 is not avalable.

where to buy for best price?

• Green_Dick

Lead2XL, 22 May 2018I wouldn't want this monster if you gave it to me. I want a phon... more

It's time to grow out of the tube pants. This is a right size for me. Madness is producing phones without Jack 3,5mm, with non-removable batteries, with 18:9 format and with Notch...

• Green_Dick

AnonD-619295, 23 May 2018And the Ulefone T2 Pro is here, don't now what the difference is... moreOut of stock !