Umidigi F1

Umidigi F1

Jalbert414F1, 29 Jan 2020My phone does not ring when " no disturb" is on. If is turned of... moreIt's not supposed to ring when you have "no disturb" turned on. When it is turned off, then all your notifications and calls will ring and vibrate (if you have vibrate selected). It's doing what it is supposed to be doing, you seem to be thinking about it backwards....if I understand your post correctly.

I really like this phone but before the 1 year warranty period expired the battery in my unit bloated. Umidigi wouldn't do anything and told me to contact the seller (Umigidi Official Store on Aliexpress) who offered me some money but it wasn't enough to even pay for an aftermarket replacement battery, not to mention the money I would have to pay to a shop to install it for me. Also, that was not the only problem I reported to them...it stopped fast charging a few months after I bought it and the screen had a stuck pixel problem from the beginning.

Never buying Umidigi again as their warranty is practically worthless. They don't care once they have your money.

Jalbert414F1, 29 Jan 2020My phone does not ring when " no disturb" is on. If is turned of... moreIf you go to settings > sounds > do not disturb, you should be able to configure do not disturb to fit your needs.

• JN

never again a Umidigi phone. They can't even commit to update very recently launched phone, like the F1 from 2019. Not even basic security updates. Umidigi is very close to be named a scam. So disappointed with this costumer-unfriendly firm.

• claudio

I bought 3 umidigi f2, one for each family member, I pass you my conclusions,
the quad camera is actually a normal camera,
the response speed of the processor (obviously it is a Helio P70) is low,
the screen is clear and of good resolution, the non-existent prioium software,
the side fingerprint reader was a bad decision,
most of the time it doesn't catch the footprint and makes it difficult to get on,
It could be classified as a cell phone with low-end features and reach, promoted as a mid-range,
and with the mid-range price,
The after sales service is more than MALISIMO, the queries do not answer you,
and it is not convenient to order using the aliexpres delivery service,
two of the cell phones took me 3 and a half months to arrive,
and they never answered any questions asking what was happening,
the third cell phone was not sent directly, I got 3 glass protectors,
of 2 dollars, claim the company, and they just don't answer me, and the company ali express,
did not intervene, so I lost the money,
The advice I give to anyone who wants to buy umidigi is to buy another alternative means of communication,
more secure and efficient, as it can be,
drum, smoke signals, or handwritten letter by mail, but for no reason BUY UMIDIGI.
I don't know if I was clear but I try to clarify the point. DO NOT BUY UMIDIGI.

My phone does not ring when " no disturb" is on. If is turned off mobile keeps sounding and vibrating with every notification so is very annoying Any option of just incoming calls sound on and rest of sounds off? Please help
PS My opinion about Umidigi F1 is a heavy phone and camera is not good enough.

• SteveR

ben7337, 30 Oct 2019What sort of battery percentage are you at after 9 hrs screen on... moreThe battery on the F1 lasts longer than any android phone i've ever had. I watch video at least two hours every day (travelling to and from work on the train) and it is still ok after 2 days without re-charging.

• Black

Please make a review on the latest Umidigi that they release, the Umidigi Power 3 and Umidigi X

• Lukas____

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2020does anyone in here used UMIDIGI POWER 3 150$ ???? what about ... moreUmi F1 looks greate, performance is great too. And the heavely 128gb of memory are so great for people like me. But the camera isn't pretty good. Video recordings are "OK."
But u should not buy this phone. U don't get updates anymore. NO!!
Still android 9, android 10 update not planned. I won't buy a phone from umidigi anymore.

truth, 29 Dec 2019What about now? Are you having any issues with f1? Also where di... moreali express f1 one great im waiting on the new umidigi f2

does anyone in here used UMIDIGI POWER 3 150$ ????
what about Quad 48Mp camera performance & 6150mah battery
is it really keep charge for 3 days with heavy usage????

if it really true will be so much better choice than A51 & M30s

• truth

ciciban072, 24 Nov 2019Sorry I missed it in the geekbench screen. I wouldn't say "it co... moreWhat about now? Are you having any issues with f1? Also where did you purchase it from?

• Ads

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2019You need to install a driver in windowsHey there, what driver do you need for windows 10 64bit?

Or do you know how I could find the driver?

mweishaa, 24 Oct 2019Install a different camera app, the stock one is poop. I like C... moreAgree, I use OpenCamera but it doesn't make much difference due to the fact that seems the hardware (camera) it self is really bad.

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2019Fragile. It took a drop from 1 metre high, (3.3ft) and screen is... moreWhich I have seen happen to many many phones including Samsung's and iPhones. The remedy is simple: do NOT drop your phone on any hard surface and put it in a protective case.

ciciban072, 24 Nov 2019The video does not show what model a2 was that, hope it is the 4... moreSorry I missed it in the geekbench screen. I wouldn't say "it completely destroyed it" though as we can see f1 "destroyed" a2 in cpu multi core score, right? I also don't care about benchmarks but the reality which is that right now I'm running dozen of apps on the f1, one of which is chrome browser with 70 tabs opened, with no issues or lagging. Also, it is all about compromises, tradeoffs and personal taste like in this example: a2 might be slightly better performer but f1 has superior battery, SD slot, nfc, headphone jack and better screen which for many people including me makes it a better choice.

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2019RAM optimization(multitasking) of umidigi phones is awful i saw... moreThe video does not show what model a2 was that, hope it is the 4gb ram one otherwise the comparison is not valid.

I'm unable to put the sim and sd card on the tray.I don't know what to do

• ben7337

techno12, 01 Jul 2019Nice specs, but, along with the F1, has the terrible memory mana... moreWhat sort of battery percentage are you at after 9 hrs screen on time? Is it like 10% or less, or are you at like 30-40% and 9 hrs screen on time? For the specs of the Helio P60 and 5150 mAh battery I'd expect this phone to get 15-16 hrs SoT, so you should still have about 40% after 9 hrs use, but I'm guessing that isn't the case right? Please let me know, as there's so few reviews out there claiming actual screen on time.

umidigi power 3

Height: 159mm
Width: 75.1mm
Thickness: 8.9mm
Weight: 188 g

at least use helio p65 ( new name chipset )

edit it