Umidigi One Max

Umidigi One Max

• kg

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2020Stay away from Umidigi. Great features, but non-existent QC... moreHey! My umidigi is currently having the same camera issue. How long did yours last for?

• Hshm

BeatsWolf, 30 Jan 2021GSMArena... Could you please update your Umidigi Phone List... moreWe want the specific information of A9 Pro please

• Peemax

Go to APP on Phone setting and look for the particular app, then clear storage of the particular app, or better still uninstall the app and reinstall back. It might helps...✌

GSMArena... Could you please update your Umidigi Phone List... It'd save a lot of Lives and Probably help with more affiliate stuff... There's devices like the Umidigi A7 Pro, A9, A9 Pro, A3s and a lot more that are just lacking in thorough information about these devices... Much 🤍

• yo

nan, 27 Aug 2020has anyone have issues with the phone not connecting to app... moreI had umidigi z2 everything worked without problems

• nan

has anyone have issues with the phone not connecting to apps?
it just goes black for a few seconds and then goes back to my home screen?
I can't get to customer service either. it always goes to a "review" site.
has anyone had success getting in touch with customer service?

• Umidigi

Umidigi unveiled a new Device.

Why is There no umidigi power 3

• Saltoftheearth

Nice features, dangerous cheap battery swelled until it broke the case of phone open and this was inside of one year. It has been a week of talking to them and still no resolve

Stay away from Umidigi. Great features, but non-existent QC. Out of 4 units, 1 had the main camera experience temporary myopia (could only focus on close objects) which later corrected itself, 1 shipped with a line of malfunctioning pixels from top to bottom, 1 with very low headset volume, and all 4 units with low right/headset volume in "stereo" (not) mode. Seems like a fundamental design flaw where the bottom/left speaker is much louder than the headset/right speaker.

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2019Can anyone confirm that this has wireless charging and the ... moreYes qi and card slot

• Shabeeb

There is wireless charger and dedivated memory card slot

Can anyone confirm that this has wireless charging and the Sd card slot is dedicated?

• Joe

Brian, 20 Sep 2019I am using a Umidigi One Pro. There are pro's and cons w/ ... moreI have had zero issues with my unit.. I have not had any apps freez or shut down.. I have used the Ubeats, Upods on my unit and have had issues with connectivity between the hand set or Bluetooth units. Other then that I have had no problems.

• Brian

I am using a Umidigi One Pro. There are pro's and cons w/ my unit. But I would like to ask if some of you guys encounter apps automatically closes? This has been happening to me very often. This problem really makes me regret buying this phone. Anyone, please... Thank you

• Dmo

Good device for price

• Xanthosis

Tbh... the phone is very heavy and the camera is terribly bad. The battery lasts, apps perform okay and does not freeze.

Nice try from Umi. Bluetooth issues can be resolved with BT app. For a phone you really will like from Umi, you need to jump up to at least the Power.

• Gerry

Dleep54, 10 Feb 2019My biggest gripe about this phone is Bluetooth connectivity... moreI've had the exact same issue with my phone and car. Bluetooth continuously connects and disconnects every few seconds. Yet, my phone stays connected just fine with my WearOS watch.

still wish the screen aspect ratio would be 16:9/10 not this "tall generation" 19:9.