Acer Iconia One 8 B1-820

Acer Iconia One 8 B1-820

• ChaosGaming217

same tablet keeps freezing first year was really satisfied with it but charger kept tearing. Fine okay. But then after a few months the tab started freezing a lot. How do i fix this. And also i deleted a few games as it had loooodes of games installed and deleteing some helped but i don't wanna delete all of them.

How can i replace the glass of the Acer One 8 B1-820? Pls reply asap

Alek, 08 Jun 2016Hey, Does anybody have any issues with B1-820? The operation ... moreSame problem and Acer support wasn't any help either. Now I don't store anything on the tablet and when it constantly freezing up I do a factory reset using the power and volume keys to log into the service menu. After the reset it works for a while like it is supposed to.
I believe that the processor hangs up.

• Pan

AnonD-545040, 04 Jun 2016Acer Iconia One B1-830 (32gb internal memory, white color versio... moreSame problem

• Alek

Hey,

Does anybody have any issues with B1-820? The operation system is crashing almost every day ,every basic applications are closing and the tablet needs to restart. I'd appreciate it if you have any suggestions.

Acer Iconia One B1-830 (32gb internal memory, white color version) is working without any problems with Samsung 128gb microSD Card (tested by me)... and that is actually great.

• Ed

dadz, 26 Jan 2016I have just bought a unit is'nt the above specs is for the Acer ... moreYou got the other version... Two models

• Cloudjumper

dadz, 26 Jan 2016I have just bought a unit is'nt the above specs is for the Acer ... moreThis device comes with two models the B1-820 has the Intel and quad core processor and the B1-830 has the MediaTek and octacore processor that are the specs they diifer :D (I have the B1-830)

dadz, 26 Jan 2016I have just bought a unit is'nt the above specs is for the Acer ... moreWhat's your tab's specs?
Interested to find out since there's more than one confirguation.

• dadz

I have just bought a unit is'nt the above specs is for the Acer Iconia One 8 B1-830? just confuse!

• AnonD-199262

When will this be released?