Acer Iconia Tab A1-810

Acer Iconia Tab A1-810

Lazman, 16 Mar 2017pls my acer Iconia A1 the screen have broken it is nt walking pl... more+ video guide, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I18JtQXDfWY

Lazman, 16 Mar 2017pls my acer Iconia A1 the screen have broken it is nt walking pl... moreyou need an expert installation its not that easy and will cost about 60% of its price with installation. but if you think to do your self;

• Lazman

pls my acer Iconia A1 the screen have broken it is nt walking pls were can i get the touch i leave in Nigeria and i base in Kaduna

• Idom

My Acer A1-810 screen shacking like crazyy, do all factory reset but the problem still remain. what a sh*t product from Acer!! any idea how to solved this??

• Cardkleener

I bought this tablet approximately 2013. I have had several problems with it. While under warranty the plug for the charging port became loose. They changed the board. The camera wouldn't work a while later. They changed the camera. Once out of warranty the battery would not charge anymore so they replaced it. I had to pay a lot to get it fixed. Not one year later the battery will not hold a charge at all. Total piece of crap if you ask me. I paid $220.00 and almost paid another 200 because I thought it would last a few years. Didn't even last another year. Time to throw it away.

• ANONYMOUS

i got this tablet on december 15 2013 it's very good to read on e books and also on wifi i have no any trouble for this tablet and make sure do not turn to memory full so that will remain good system, when you charge this tablet always turn off until fully charged because if you take charge while on its very slow to fully charged

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2016I think this is a great tablet. I got it on sale at the future s... more
Only do'' factory data reset'' in order to give him a new chance to work.

I think this is a great tablet. I got it on sale at the future shop for like $220. I got this tablet in August 2013 so I have had it for 3 years. The only cons is the camera but it's acceptable. The WiFi isn't really working like it turns on for 5 seconds but then doesnt work anymore but that's normal since its old. I will miss this tablet! But for Christmas I might be getting a new tablet and I might go for a Samsung:)

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2016you could try to solve with factory reset; hold down the volume... moreI also had the same problem.. i follow your suggestion.. and it works... thanks a lot

bigmalh, 12 Oct 2016my 810 tablet now wants a password wheb I turn it on? Never set ... moreRemoving a swipe, password or a PIN lock from your tablet/mobile is very easy. You just need to follow following steps:
Firstly, click the Menu icon present on the home screen of the tablet.
Now tap the Settings option from there.
From the Settings window, tap the Lock Screen.
If your tablet is locked by password, enter the password which is presently set to unlock the tablet. If it is locked by pattern, enter the present unlocking pattern or the PIN for unlocking the device.
After providing the specified unlocking information, back on the previous screen, tap the None option to remove the unlocking method.
Your screen lock should now be disabled.
If you forgot the password you have the option to reset your tablet to factory settings.
The following steps will erase all of your personal information, all stored contacts, and any programs you have installed on your tablet.
Power off the tablet.
Press and hold Volume Up and the Power Button together. Release the Power Button after three second and continue holding Volume Up until you see the boot screen.
Select Recovery.
Use Volume Down to highlight Wipe data/factory reset. Press the Power Button to select it.
Select Yes -- delete all user data.
Select reboot system now after the reset is complete.

• bigmalh

my 810 tablet now wants a password wheb I turn it on? Never set this up? always used swipe screen. Can I clear or delete password requirement?

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2016my upgraded acer tab had some issues it started to hang ang also... morewith update camera stop working ,but do not worry in all applications, there should have a new icon for the camera, and delete the old one. in case you do not have a new icon, you can always install the new one from play store where you have a large selection of camera apps, so my proposal is '' Cameringo '' because is the best one camera app with professional tools and is free of charge.
in order to work better your tablet to avoid freezes and slowdown need to delete apps that are a nightmare for every android device, these are - '' snapchat '' instagram '' - '' facebook '' - '' messenger '' ''Spotify'' so delete them and use them via browser, and your tablet will work smooth but also If you don’t use an app that’s running in the background, uninstall it. If you can’t uninstall it because it came with your device, disable it. Clear the cache data and Clean your device storage

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2016my Acer iconia1a 810.,has some built in NOTIFICATION buzz vibrat... more
it comes from an application that you have install and which is perhaps in cooperation with sound, or keyboard or some modification, need to find out , butt if you can not, then do factory data reset and the problem will go away, but do not forget, first to save your all your data on the sd card and remove from the tablet to reset

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2016can you resolve my problem?my acer is constantling hanging when ... moreyou could try to solve with factory reset;
hold down the volume up key and press power key at same time
until the screen lights up to boot the device with recovery mode ,
and then press volume up\down to select the wipe data factory reset.
this will erase all personal data from internal storage.

my Acer iconia1a 810.,has some built in NOTIFICATION buzz vibration that I cannot DISABLE...--I have all notification 'sounds' off..
please can anyone help me STOP this cheap, crappy noise

pane, 22 Aug 2016 my acer received kitkat update more than 2 years a go and I re... moremy upgraded acer tab had some issues it started to hang ang also the back cam stopped working...now my tab stopped working already...please resolve our issues...

can you resolve my problem?my acer is constantling hanging when ever i start doing something. then arter reseting it will be ok then hang again...after a day i disn't turned it on it just stayed in the welcome ACER over and over again.how can i use my acer tab again.please reaolve this

• pane

AnonD-568896, 05 Aug 2016When I try to update my Acer a1-810 from android 4.2.2 (jellybea... more
my acer received kitkat update more than 2 years a go and I read that a lot of users complained about problems with kitkat version and therefore have stopped update so I can tell you that in addition to what have changed some icons I personally do not I see a significant change means nothing more so I think you're happy with 4.2 JB

When I try to update my Acer a1-810 from android 4.2.2 (jellybean) to 4.4(kitkat) it gives error
Link to photo
Please give me solution

• David

My acer stoped working after 3 years and i can he shaking inside the device.