Acer Iconia Tab A510

Acer Iconia Tab A510

• Titihs

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2015restart my tab continouslyI have the same problem and don't get any solution. Did you solve the problem? Thanks to let me know.

restart my tab continously

• Eng

Love this tablet. the downside is that its difficult to find an extra charger. It wont work on the other common charger for android tablet or smart phone.

• ray

i love it so much! but its stop produce d.
its very hard to get in market too.
my god.

• Dobbin The

ptolemaios, 01 Mar 2013hi all, i just bought this tablet and this is my 2nd acer table... more1.To change the background (wallpaper):

Long press on unwanted background. A menu appears. Press "wallpaper". Another menu appears. Press any of the offered items to find a new background which you like. When you have found something you like, press "Set wallpaper". You will then have your new background.

2.You can also do this by:

Pressing the "Home" icon on the bottom bar.
Press the "Menu" icon, ( a row of vertical dots).
Press "Wallpaper".
Follow the rest of the instructions in the paragraph above.

3.Another way to do this:

Press the "Home" icon on the bottom bar.
Press the "Apps" icon in the top right corner, (a group of small squares).
Press "Settings".
Press "Display".
Press "Wallpaper".
Follow the rest of the instructions in section 1 above.

4. Or go to Google Play Store to find some other wallpapers which you like.
I use "No Wallpaper" live wallpaper. This gives me a plain black background to help me to see the icons easily.

I hope this helps you.

• ptolemaios

hi all,
i just bought this tablet and this is my 2nd acer tablet.

The first one got occupied by my wife so I decided to buy one more so I can take it with me.

I have though some irritating blue background color. Do you k ow how to disactivate it ? I have the feeling maybe it is from some app ?

• emzfly

like!like!like!

AnonD-95602, 02 Jan 2013Hello; how did You get the update Jelly bean 4.1.2 (official upd... moreSorry for replying late. I got JB 4.1.2 update over the air. It poped up as notification message. All you do is accept and the install starts, tab reboots and you have your new JB firmware. I live in Europe, Macedonia.

Iconia Tab A510 or Transformer Prime TF201????? please reply somebody :-)

• Josh

AnonD-80422, 17 Dec 2012Yestarday i got jelly bean 4.1.2 official update, runs soo smoot... moreHi, what applications did you notice new? How come during my update all I experienced was the OS change.

• Josh

AnonD-95602, 02 Jan 2013Hello; how did You get the update Jelly bean 4.1.2 (official upd... moreHi, from which country are you from? I received my OS update last December 19, 2012. It is an Over-the-air update.

AnonD-80422, 17 Dec 2012Yestarday i got jelly bean 4.1.2 official update, runs soo smoot... moreHello; how did You get the update Jelly bean 4.1.2 (official update). Through automatic update ? I have tried but got no offer of this type.

Thanks for reply to: kdb196geneva@sunrise.ch

Yestarday i got jelly bean 4.1.2 official update, runs soo smooth now and is double as fast as on ICS. New notification and power controll bar, keyboard, power saving feature, new settings menu and lots of new apps. Great job Acer !!!

• ZIKRI

AnonD-75530, 12 Oct 2012really practical, perfect and awesome.. Acer is a good company ... morewho's can teach me how to use this tab?

• Sujit singh

good looking phone

really practical, perfect and awesome..
Acer is a good company with great products..
I advise you to buy this... ;)

• leslie Kumara

How can i connect this to bluetooth internet connection
thaks

where I do buy this tabs in Ebay ? is this tab have released yet ? any answers will be a appreciate one ... thank's in advance

• KIAKO

please!

tell me this acer tab a510-wi-fi-it is plug and play like the acer aspire laptop-notebook-wi-fi?

the acer aspire notebook wi-fi-i just plaug my wi-fi-internet number provided from the internet company and it works without any 1-or-2-or -3-years-playn.

please!

reply now.

thank you.

• Xtratalk

jo, 28 Jun 2012it doesn't have 3g capability, how can i connect to the net with... moreVia Tethering with you mobile phone if your have internet in you mobile, of course. Download Tethering Widget in Android, activate it, and you'll find it as a Wifi spot on your tablet. Works perfect with my galaxy SII.