Acer Iconia Tab A700

Acer Iconia Tab A700

• spider

biotronik, 27 Jan 2013Having owned this tablet I can say it is crap, good overall... moreGood overall performance......but its crap?? WTF lol

• esexx

Broke screen. Bad volume. What should I do.

• esexx

Broke screen. Bad volume. What should I do.

• Rads

I could not fix the touchscreen issue with any calibration app nor with the default. Tried pretty much everything I could read about on the net without results. Then, I rooted the device and installed Android 4.2.2 Cyanogen Mod. Suddenly, touchscreen works like a charm.

Cheers.

• Sparky

rads, 05 Jun 2013I can confirm the battery life at aprox 8 hours use time. o... moreYour screen needs calibrated, easy job

• Xa

marc, 03 Mar 2013Does anyone know if there is a way to install android 4.1 b... moreIt's your settings problem

• rads

I can confirm the battery life at aprox 8 hours use time. only downside ( I don't know if my tablet is a special case or not, maybe a factory defect) is the touchscreen sensitivity. I need to press a bit close to the edges.

• Joel

marc, 03 Mar 2013Can anyone that has this tablet tell us the actual battery ... more8 Hours with the screen on! I never switch off (just suspend) the tablet so I cant tell you the exact time. But with the screen on during classes etc I allways get at least 8 hours (with wifi switched on part of the time)!

• marc

Does anyone know if there is a way to install android 4.1 but not loosing the "ring" and the "lock screen apps" features???

• marc

Can anyone that has this tablet tell us the actual battery life???

• biotronik

Having owned this tablet I can say it is crap, good overall package but it doesn't hold up in terms of performance. The screen touch is problematic, there is a light bleed on the lower right corner visible during night time. Even though it can be fast it is let down by the hiccups in between.

Is this tab available in UAE???If so whats the asking price??Would greatly appreciate an answer guys.

• das53

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2012wot does it mean when a RAM is DDR2?ddr2 means id better like say ddr1 speed is 1700 ddr2 would be 2500 then ddr3 would be 3200

wot does it mean when a RAM is DDR2?

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2012i didn't see a sim slot on the photos anywhere. are you sur... moreThere a pop up cover on the right side

• AA

Available for US $430 on Amazon.com. Good price. Just ordered one. Will let you know the details.

• lalitsehgal21

hitu.vyas, 27 Jul 2012Does this tablet support calling and sms etc? Will it be su... moreNo it does not as per official specs

• lalitsehgal21

Well the specs seems to be wrong. There is no radio for sgm in this tab.
GSM arena plz check

Here is link to official page specs

• hitu.vyas

Does this tablet support calling and sms etc? Will it be supported in india as well? Does it support 3g? Will this tab support keypad dock?

• hitu