Acer Liquid E700

Acer Liquid E700

• e700 user

Acer user, 18 Aug 2018the power button not functioning anymorebro it doesnt works with mine too n can u help me how to fix it? volume buttons SUCKS

PP, 20 Aug 2018Does this model have 4G compatibility === Acer Smartphone L... moreno

• PP

Does this model have 4G compatibility === Acer Smartphone Liquid E700, Model E39

• Acer user

the power button not functioning anymore

• DAM

Why my Acer Liquid E700 had lost the 3-rd SIM card just after several weeks of operation?
It recognizes the network but can not see the SIM card number. I have checked SIM card into another phone - it is OK. The problem is inside Acer.

• acer lover

did anybody successful use liquid x2 os on this e700?

• Dipeolu Omotayo isaa

Trying to do factory settings for my Acer, pressed reset button and the phone refuse to come up after

• hans

I have it now like >3 years, nothing broken, all works. The battery holds not that much as when i bought it but still very good (i would say 70-80% of full capacity).
I really think it depends who used it ;-)

AnonD-724566, 20 Dec 2017Is there any option to record calls in Acer liquid E700. Am... moreHi there!!!
Download the application Call Recorder from PlayStore and allow it to record any in- or out- coming call you make

Is there any option to record calls in Acer liquid E700. Am not able to record while speaking. Please let me know if any one knows. Thanks in advance.

• Alexis

Me and my wife bought this... only worked for more than a year.
Both got LCD display issue, garbled screen

I have an A.cer E 700 and he has fussed. Only the logo Acer appears on display. The system can not get up. What can I do? Guarantee is still ok

• Mira

I have an acer E 7000 and he has fussed. Only the logo Acer appears on display. The system can not get up. What can I do? Guarantee is still ok

Peter, 04 Jul 2017Using this phone now for almost two years. Battery life is... moreSamsung s7

• Shyam Variyath

The Acer Model have display complaint. I am trying to change the Display.. But display not available any where..

• Peter

Using this phone now for almost two years.
Battery life is excellent. Screen is still like new after two years of heavy use and dusty fingers.
Camera is great except no self timer. Speaker is not the best, Nokia beats everyone at that. But overall, the best phone I had so far. Looking for something to replace it with. Any ideas?

acer e700 front camera not working

• k-kid

abby, 06 Mar 2017i forgotten acer liquid pattern passwords and i also don't ... moreYou have to flash it

• abby

i forgotten acer liquid pattern passwords and i also don't have a google account, please advice.

• E700user

Just recently changed my e700 with an lgk10. Used it for more than 2yrs and i can honestly say it was a decent phone though bought it at a premium because about two months after i purchased it the pricing was reduced almost as much by 50%. Anyway the battery life was what made me buy this and was very good last almost 2-3 days when it was new with decent use given that I'm a heavy movie watcher. The last weeks i was using this, battery life still lasts for a day and still outlasts most bnew android phones in the same price range. Other thing i love about it is speaker is located in front and you can play music with display facing up. Things i don't like about it are no after market accessories ( like hard cases) and keeps on breaking micro sd i insert in it. Lost 3 32gb sd cards. Had to replace it since display is going dark since dropping it very hard one time. Sadly no replacement parts are available here in the Philippines when i had it checked in acer's service centers. Btw, i dropped this phone several times before it gave up on me.