Acer Liquid S1

Acer Liquid S1

• ivanski

angelcath, 12 Dec 2014my acer liquid s1 phone sometimes being slow..what applicat... moreUse ram master

• ivanski

weh, 19 Nov 2014maybe your not using this phone.. thats why youre saying th... moreI bought ds pon, i used it for 2 monhts, the pon is great

• mosesking

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2014even if its a gorilla glass or ordinary glass or even dinas... moreI agreed with you. Gorilla glass or not. Cellphone display, lasting longer depends on how well it is handled.

• angelcath

my acer liquid s1 phone sometimes being slow..what application can help me to clean it or fix

• Hanash

TNEK, 12 Dec 2014how could i perform a screenshot? any idea pls... thanks.Press both down and power button at the same time.

• TNEK

how could i perform a screenshot? any idea pls... thanks.

ro2124, 25 Feb 2014Did consider buying this-until I saw it has no screen prote... moreeven if its a gorilla glass or ordinary glass or even dinasaur glass if invented its how you use your phone, its a matter of dicipline

• edlyn

i bought acers1 few months ago but i still cant find a way to save my applications and photos to my sd card and also i have problems connecting my device to my PC. is there anyone has the same problems?

• edlyn

• weh

AceSucks, 13 Oct 2014This phone is poor, so slow even if its quadcore since its ... moremaybe your not using this phone.. thats why youre saying those words.. this is a good phone dude.. or youre one of the employees of other brands.. lol

• joshde

AnonD-308197, 16 Sep 2014Hi..i just wanna know how to root this phone... And 1 thin... moreno not really, not experiencing that type of problem. mines very good actually. smooth and snappy.

Actually the poor things here are those people who says the device itself is poor.

this is a very affordable phone with an incredible set of specs. high end smartphone nowadays has become quite hard to reach due to its affordablitiy, however, acer decided to go downgrade the price but still the spec is intact.

i rate this phone 11/10 seriously. this phone is way too good to be listed down the poor list.

• AceSucks

This phone is poor, so slow even if its quadcore since its using Mediatek Chipset.. china made.

ExNoKia Fan, 06 Dec 2013Own it a month now, the best dual sim with big screen so fa... moreis d cam is good if the place is dimmed?

AnonD-213793, 10 Dec 2013I totally agree with you Sean. This baby is the altimate ma... moreis cam is ok f d area s dimm.?

your right....

• jee

love this phone awesome, one of a kind.

• miroyski

Got mine. NBA2K14 run smooth. Love this fone

Hi..i just wanna know how to root this phone...
And 1 thing more, 2days after bought this phone, i noticed that the screen is blinking even not in auto switch my brightness..help pls..who is experiencing the same? I brought it back in the merchant and answered me that its normal because they shown me the other unit which is liquid s1 also was experiencing the same