Acer Liquid Z520

Acer Liquid Z520

Viorel, 17 Apr 2018Please get this phone free! I wan't this phone!! Is good!!!wut

nana, 14 Jan 2017How did you know that the battery is the problem? and how did yo... moreMy phone is z520 acer. The problem is that my battery percentage is 90 or 80 0r 70 but it keeps shutting down when I take off from its charger and it shuts down also when my data is on or even when calling or texting.

• thewhatsoever

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2017my Acer liquid Z520 also have the same problem its shutting down... moreI don't like the camera

• Viorel

Please get this phone free! I wan't this phone!! Is good!!!

• newtecholdtech

fellow user, os kitkat 4.4.2 is at least 6 yrs old tech, my Nexus 4 started with jellybeam, which i'd refuse to upgrade to lollipop, so i'm still using kitkat 4.4.2, the issue you have is normal, sorry need to upgrade os, but batty drain and power hungry is norm.....hope lollipop has improved.

• Edwarskie

i have this phone before for the first 6 months it was good but when i have it for 1 year its kinda slow and i always need to restart the phone

Nic, 08 Nov 2017My Acer z520 battery drains so fast even its in 60-70%,,, I boug... moreSame happened to me. So it will die soon, like mine did...

• yelt

i try to update my ACER LIQUID Z520 then its working but not the version hahaha the model of my phone its ACER LIQUID Z520 after updating the model of my phone is ACER AVOKO Z520!

• Nic

My Acer z520 battery drains so fast even its in 60-70%,,, I bought a new battery but its in same issue?

JohnTheGoatSkrt, 17 Sep 2017Nice phone. When it overheats it stops charging besides that no ... moreActually this phone is heat machine. Just FB and Whatsapp are enough for this to heat. And the heat while charging is just immense...

i really love dis product and have been using it since two years back but the only problem i have was the screen touch pls can i get a replacement thank u.

• gerald

Pera, 10 Aug 2017Bought it year ago, has lots of errors, wont let you play music ... moreHi guys can anyone help me with Acer liquid Z520 battery old or new,thank you

• JohnTheGoatSkrt

Nice phone. When it overheats it stops charging besides that no issues I can actually continue to play Spotify while doing other things on it. Pretty great

• Mronlinejakulero69

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2017my Acer liquid Z520 also have the same problem its shutting down... moreIf your phone dies and when you turn it on it is only 5% below, buy a new battery.

• a

Best phone ever owned. Two years of violent abuse it still works.

Is there anyone who had this thing for longer than a year without issues or dying? All I see here is what happened to me too. Not being able to play music and text at the same time - yes, that really ruins the mood. Screen turning off when someone calls - yep, that is annoying as hell... And that could go on forever. Then appearance - laughable thin plastic body, short lasting battery, awful camera, front camera is even worse, screen "quality" is literally a joke. It even makes hollow sound when you tap it. After somewhat longer than a year, battery started to drain extremley fast, with time it would die on me while on internet or texting in group chat or using camera in chat, then it would only turn back on when I put it on charger. Eventually it was no longer mobile phone, and at last it died on me while on charger, not even that helped me. It was still under 2 years warranty, but I decided that I will not be fixing that. I bought a real phone this time and will not be saving money on something this important to me.

• Meac

AnonD-685824, 19 Jul 2017Just don't buy. Please. I've got mine one years ago, and it is t... moresimilar here, really bad example of smartphone!

• Pera

Bought it year ago, has lots of errors, wont let you play music and text at same time, crappy screen and crappy camera. Overall crappy phone, and it simply just died at the end.

• Break Cp

My acer was broken when i try to root it what happen with it ?

I Loved this phone is a very good phone, only problem was with the camera with snapchat.