alcatel 1s

alcatel 1s

I had this phone.if you stay on the phone for a few minutes it overheats

• User

Screen response inaccurate. You click something and it selects the thing near it.

Battery died after 2 years.

• Hezam

I bought it since more than a year. The screen response to the fingers is not accurate; in fact terrible sometimes..you press something you get the thing next to it..something like that. Also, the camera is something you don't count on in many occasions. It is however more than enough for what I needed it for. Battery is good, response speed is good as well, price is just excellent. I am using a plastic back cover, it felt many times and it is still working fine. It is my only mobile since more than 15 months. Still serving well.

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2021It is not a spam. I have a similar issue about the phone ha... moreI think, hybrid dual sim means one sim + [other sim OR sdcard], second sim should go into the sdcard place. Is it not worked for your phone?

Ross, 11 Dec 2020Bought the phone from tesco online yesterday. It turned up ... moreIt is not a spam. I have a similar issue about the phone having a tray for only one sim card and a memory card slot

• Hazem

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2021Hi. The only problem I've got with this phone is that ... moreHi my brother want to buy this phone can any body bought it tell me how does it work with him?

Hi. The only problem I've got with this phone is that I can't find the way to settle the notifications for the incoming messages. It doesn't prevent me when a message comes in. Can anyone help me please?

• andreshko

Ross, 11 Dec 2020Bought the phone from tesco online yesterday. It turned up ... moreDon't spam, please! The phone has a frame for 2 SIM cards + TF altogether. I am an owner of one.

• Ross

Bought the phone from tesco online yesterday. It turned up today and only takes 1 sim card.
It is sold as dual sim but it has a single sim tray and alcatel don't answer the phone or reply to support requests online. Absolutely uselsss

• reu

mindmenglish, 14 Oct 2020crap! after 2mths, browsing is fast, battery lasted 12hrs. ... morethe only problem i had with an honor phone was the battery...the battery expanded n pushed the back cover off.......i was still able to use the phone for some months but in the end the battery would no longer charge,,,

• Gerardo Verlezza

Good phone in its quality-price ratio, you can not demand more. The equivalents of their counterparts are much more expensive. Both the rear and front camera look good, it has good speed for normal applications. Most games run well on low and normal graphics. The only detail that I see is that the touch is not as sensitive as others.

• mindmenglish

crap! after 2mths, browsing is fast, battery lasted 12hrs. already updated phone.

hotspot to laptop via wifi or bluetooth keep disconnecting 3-4 times every an hour! while my friend use smsung a10s use same telco have no disconnecting problem!

plan to get honor 8s or 8a with googleplay hope no problem with hotspot!

• mindmenglish

hmm same price as redmi 7a but has 3/32gb 3060mah, much lighter than 7a. touchscreen a little unresponsive have to get use to.

• Jaycyh

my online seller shipped this phone to me instead of my budget phone ,but it's been a good mix-up ! reasonably good performance , nice 720p screen, strong vibration , lightweight ,good fingerprint scanner , cameras are acceptable , excellent reception and good WiFi Hotspot function , Android 9 is fairly modern and rather stock too ,true triple slot 2020 compact phone .

I got the uodate for the June security patch on the 1S.

• dc

Curtis, 24 Aug 2019The headphone with this phone is very poor listening to mus... moreso true

• Nana Boadi GH.

Great work by Alcatel, looks gorgeous and works perfectly regards to internet. When I compare the price that I bought this phone and how it works.....I can boldly recommend it for you...bravo! Alcatel

• Pera

I have this phone. Slow phone but usable. Front camera have trouble with qr codes, can not phokus near object.

I got this phone from my work as replacement for the aging Huawei Y5. Looks and feels fine, sleek and light. So far so good, it's so much faster than the Huawei.

• Martin Caballero

I've bought it two days ago and I'm very happy with it. Cameras are good enough, internal storage is what I was looking for, the phone is snappy and responsive.

It's very unlikely that the phone will receive any major update, but I was expecting that for the price.

My only gripe is that a couple accesories I use in every phone I've bought are hard to find: protective glass and a decent cover. The box includes a transparent plastic cover, but the camera lens protrudes and is exposed to scratches. I'd like to find a thick bumper case or (even better) a flip case, but they are impossible to find over here.