alcatel 1S (2020)

alcatel 1S (2020)

• khanlala

Very nice set in entry level category. Got one for my brother he is very happy from this phone. Very good battery backup, camera is average, one drawback is doesn't have type-c port. Close competitor is Redmi 9A.

I just purchased Alcatel 1s 2020. I wanted to increase the internal memory by formatting an SD card as internal memory. Unfortunately the only option I get is " format as portable storage'. I want to know if this phone doesn't support formatting an SD card as internal memory. Thanks

Just got one of these will update after iv tried it, it seems very good value finger print sensor and 3gb of ram only had 1gb ram or 2gb before so looking forward too seeing if its fast, had nokia 1.3 before dont bother its slow and face unlock is slow and mostly wont unlock up date soon.

• Aciid

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2020Please tell me about its camera quality inside house. It... moreAlcatel 1s is better than infinix and tecno phones. I experienced this phone is better screen and briteness. In this price p22 chip is amazing and camera are average
in daylight candition camera works very good punchy and crispy pics

• kweku

i experience freezing unexpectedly, a lot and then the phone restarts by itself. in the middle of writing a text, watching a video, opening a file ..it just freezes anytime. besides that, it's a pretty solid phone. Any solution?

NotAlcatelFan, 25 Apr 2020My dad bought this phone last week, and although 32GB is fa... moretry using a 32gb SD card. I have read reviews that alcatel 1s 2020 will take upto 128gb SD card but also some say only 32gb SD card. I hope this helps.

Please tell me about its camera quality inside house.

It's a very good deal in Pakistan in 15,000.
Helio P22, 32/3GB Storage/RAM, Fingerprint sensor, 4000mAh battery, 13MP camera with depth/ultra wide sensor...

I'm just worried about its camera and built quality :(

NotAlcatelFan, 25 Apr 2020My dad bought this phone last week, and although 32GB is fa... moreMost phones don't let you use SD Cards as internal storage. But you can store data on them.
Also, if you format SD Card as Internal Storage, your SD Card will expire faster.

Can you tell me about its camera quality? Does it take good pictures inside house?
Is selfie camera good enough?

• mmar

Looks like there is no gyroscope for VR...?

• JP

worst phone ever. The call speaker has poor quality, the screen don't block during calls and the fingerprint detector fails after few hours. Support is terrible, they just ask for a factory reset which does not solve. Don't buy.

• NotAlcatelFan

My dad bought this phone last week, and although 32GB is fairly enough storage, he tried putting in a 64GB SdCard and formatting it as internal storage, but that option is missing. He had no problems doing that on his previous phone (Nokia 5). Any guesses why that is?

• Dan

165g is fairly lightweight for a phone with a 4000mAh battery

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

This device is golden, Helio P22 + 4000mAh or higher is always a killer combo for endurance, then again lets just hope Alcatel have not messed up the software... =S

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

ILoveEeEe , 13 Jan 20205G is coming and your download speed is way behind 5G is a joke, nobody uses it! =/

• ILoveEeEe

5G is coming and your download speed is way behind

3/32 gb, 3 rear cameras, android 10, 4000 mah battery, nice colours, and 100€ price. Nice offer from Alcatel.