alcatel 1SE (2020)

alcatel 1SE (2020)

• Andrew

I bought this phone for 100$ new for black friday back in 2020, well let me tell you. It was cheap and for the money I paid it was a hell of a deal, I still use it this day , the gps signal is not that good though and the camera works very bad in low light , overall it's very good for the price it was back then, it doesn't lag, the battery lasts decently and the interface is simple and nice. I wish I was able to record calls like on my old xiaomi but I guess I'm asking too much.

• Sasha

No radio FM.

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2021Please add Alcatel 1se elight edition. It's not your l... moreIs the camera good.

• happybaby

Phone is good money/cash balance. Everything works fine except gps and camera quality is very poor. GPS works only w/data enabled and only in big cities.
Performance is very good even for gaming. Got this phone a bit more than a year already. Many times fallen but no serious damage and still working.

Alcatel 1se or infinix hot 10i? Which would you choose?

Please add Alcatel 1se elight edition. It's not your list. Phone is good

• LLJW 999

It's a good phone if your not into that extra stuff and it's very good for the price in my opinion

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2021Its good but have the problem with google maps for directio... moreIt doesn't have compass

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 09 Dec 2020I really do not like this small battery... :(Battery is fine for games , reasonable for a once off cash buy , n this is phone is fine for me but if u want a better phone , I suggest u take a look at the big brands like smsng, iphone ,Nokia n others but this phone came not to compete but just in the Industry

Its good but have the problem with google maps for directions and also for qibla direction. I think magnetic sensor is not available.

Does any body know what type of glass screen this phone has? I put a tempered glass screen protection on my Alcatel 1SE 2020. It feel on the floor screen down, the screen cracked a lot and the outer glass protection did not have one crack. That must mean that the screen is very fragile.

Well, you need to adjust your expectations for this one. One of my family members got this phone for free and it's not too bad for what it is. It's not here to compete with more expensive phones by any means, but for someone that will use it for a bit of internet browse, some Youtube and basic messaging apps it's more than enough. I did not really test if you can play some games on it, but some basic ones will run I guess. Camera is just average, but considering that this phone was free it's good enough, don't expect any miracles. So yeah, it's a good phone for a casual user, but if you want to play games or take high quality pictures, just take a look elsewhere.

• Kaidan

Phone is 5/10 in general, cheap and works ok, however, this phone has very bad camera, not only it's not capable to be smooth, it also has nowhere near 13 mp (photos are blurry in perfect light).

If you need phone with solid camera, i do not recommend this.

Dan, 24 Dec 2020Poco M3 beats everything in this price range though, even X... morePoco in my country has almost the half price up instead the 1se.

Very good phone.

• doug

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2020What is poco, is it a phone or what? Never heard of it it is a smartphone by xiaomi called poco m3

• mahayyi

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2020spend a little bit more and you can get the poco m3 which h... morebut the price is too far bro.

• Dan

AnonD-973296, 02 Jan 2021nova launcher is not that hard to run, im sure the poco wou... moreYeah that's another way to get rid of some of the UI lag.

Dan, 02 Jan 2021I've tried nova launcher on Redmi 9 and it works well.... morenova launcher is not that hard to run, im sure the poco would be just fine

• Dan

AnonD-973296, 01 Jan 2021well, to be fair it is running a pretty big OS on low perfo... moreI've tried nova launcher on Redmi 9 and it works well. Not sure about Poco M3.