alcatel 1x

alcatel 1x

• MAG

JamesA, 14 Apr 2019I would like to try the Alcatel 1x (2019) which has the Oreo 8.1... moreBought one today for $20. Not a bad phone. The ones that bitch should pay more for a better one. No complaints from me.

How is baterry life on this device?

• Batuk Krishna Regmi

Absolutely amazing phone for the price. Fast, handy, frequent software update. Fully satisfied for such low investment.

• OttawaMarc 1235

Worst phones on the Planet. Buy a big sledgehammer smash all Alcatel phone to smitherines!!! Many software problems...too many to list!! Phone turns on for Amber Alerts in the middle of night...jerky keyboard crap crap crap!!! Never again

Alcatel.... English for CRAP

Yay 1st comment, 17 Mar 2018I guess nobody wants a go phone? ....Can you also install normal... moreSome apps will restrict themselves from installing on Go Edition phones.

For example, the WearOS companion smartphone app (required to setup a WearOS watch) is not even listed in the Play Store viewed on a Go Edition phone.

But in the general case, yes, the regular set of apps is available.

I would like to try the Alcatel 1x (2019) which has the Oreo 8.1 OS instead of the 'Go edition' which this one has. I managed to purchase a 'locked' (to Telstra) one in Harvey Norman for A$69.00, + A$50.00 (selected pre-pay, 28GB data, unlimited calls, SMS texts, for 42 days). So far, I have found it very economical with the battery, and 'tethers' 4G data with my computer WiFi very well, but that being mentioned, I do not stream HD video. As an entry level, it performs very well for the price and specifications.

• AlcaHater

This phone is so slow, I would throw it out of this planet!!! Go, or No Go Android, this phone sucks!!! The screen goes black even when starting Viber! Imagine using facebook, or instagram. Want a cheap and fast phone? Go for Blackview! I'm using Blackview A5 since 2016, and it is fast as lighning! I would recommend any of the newer models. They are worth!

• Zoran

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2018Not badI have the same 2 gb and 16 rom,the mobile is a beautiful. The touch screen is wonderful and, most importantly, good performance for Alcatel from this team on the mobile

Great Phone. It has a great 1GB ram. It does lag a bit, but only when hot. Great quality for $99AUD

bought this phone younger sibling alcatel 1 only rm 99 ~ 23 dollar in conjunction with 12.12 sale.This is the cheapest phone I ever buy and it is fully functioning smartphone.Of cos this phone feel very cheap especially at display and camera (no autofocus) but at this price its good.So if you intend to buy this phone at full retail price (rm 298~ 100 dollar) forget about it,its not worth it.If you got special offer like me defini

Not bad

Too expensive for what you get. There are so many better options than this in the current market. There’s a reason why so many phones have at least 2gb now. Go or not, 1gb is not enough at all.

• Pixi

does it have OTG function ?..

• milerx

Anonymous, 30 May 2018Any ideas on when it is gonna be available in EU?It is on amazon but out of stock

Any ideas on when it is gonna be available in EU?

When this phone will be available for purchase? I though it will be on October, 2018?

it can use all google store application. GO edition just help on faster access. go to nokia 1 gsmarena review. more information on post.

Yay 1st comment, 17 Mar 2018I guess nobody wants a go phone? ....Can you also install normal... moreYou can indeed install all the usual apps as well as the Go apps.

• Yay 1st comment

I guess nobody wants a go phone? ....Can you also install normal apps or just go apps??...limiting otherwise.