alcatel 3 (2019)

alcatel 3 (2019)

The phone is good but I have trouble to add and edit contacts. I always get the message Expired!, I change the new Sim, problem is still.

• Joey21

The phone is OK but the trouble is adding contact or edit contact. Always show the message: Expired!. I changed the new sim card but the problem still. any one can help. The phone was final sale.

• JUN

Jc , 24 Jul 2020Is alcatel 3 supported by gyroscope? I think no but it has compass

• Arvitec

Arvitec, 28 Nov 2020Currently I'm on version 9-10104. Security update 5 Au... morecorrection: version 9-01014.

• Arvitec

Rifsxd, 11 Nov 2020I didn't get any updates 5053k how did you get updates... moreCurrently I'm on version 9-10104. Security update 5 August 2020.
_EEA means European Economic Area.
Updates are done automatically

• Fannie

Mr.Jeff, 19 Jul 2020I have been using alcatel v3 overall so far so good been us... moreWhere can I get case for it?

Arvitec, 03 Jun 2020This morning (June 3) 5053K_EEA got a security update: May,... moreI didn't get any updates 5053k how did you get updates which country or region are you from? Are ota region locked or something what is your latest security patch

• Max 007

Hello guys I need a rom flash file for me Alcatel 5053d someone should please help me

• Jc

Is alcatel 3 supported by gyroscope?

• 37

Can anyone tell me if this phone supports OTG ?

• Mr.Jeff

I have been using alcatel v3 overall so far so good been using it until now, need to try this model.

• Oliullah

Should I buy this in July 2020 Or go for Realme C2 ??

Is the Camera below average ?? And UI
Suggest me plz

• Arvitec

This morning (June 3) 5053K_EEA got a security update: May, 2020 (v 9-01013).
Before that: Oct, 2019.

• Christian

Battery life is great and the display is very good. The weather app is good.
On the down side, it crashes all the time and almost all the apps freeze.

• Mavic

Ive Got The Phone Its so good and and the camera to if u wont a cheep phone git this phone Alcatel 3 2019

• ASHRAFUL

alcatel 3 user, 27 Oct 2019i have used this phone for one month now and let me say wha... moreThanks.
Tell me about S0T

• alcatel 3 user

i have used this phone for one month now and let me say what i think:

1- light, good for one handed use
2- smooth and fast, SD 439 is a champ
3- battery life is good and can last u a day easily
4- screen is bright and good u will not be disappointed
5- it has LED notification in the chen
6- touch screen is so responsive i did not expect that

what i did not like is, the skin, specially the notification shade which is covering all the screen and if u need to see the quick toggles u need to swipe right, and the multitasking looks like android 7.

cameras are average

net speed is fine and reliable

note that u need to go to battery optimize to disable the killing app in background and u will be happy with this phone

budget phones are getting better

• Hatem Alsawi

+ Nice Look, So Fast, NFC, Specifications vs Price
- Video is little poor, No Fast Charging

dzani4, 04 Oct 2019Alcatel 3 or Huawei p20 lite?I would recommend p20 lite or y7 prime 2019

• dzani4

Alcatel 3 or Huawei p20 lite?