alcatel 3v

alcatel 3v

• 5099y@nicholson.ch

Anyone no how to root this as none of the usual (Kingo) are cutting it

• benedicta

the phone features are very nice, but how do i unlock my alcatel 3v phone with model no 5099y

• Rolly

AnonD-845212, 21 Mar 2019This one is listed for sale in my country for only 90 dollars , ... moreI have one for about a year, great phone for the money!

• Will

Does this phone not have data? Because I cant add apn or anything.

This one is listed for sale in my country for only 90 dollars , Should i buy it?

In Brazil this model was named TCL C9

• Mickii44

I have have the Australian Telstra variant the Telstra Superior and mine runs quite smoothly day to day. Not much lag, only when using snapchat but than gain it's only little things. Games work, cameras pretty decent, the display is amazing for the price. This phone will probably be my daily driver for the year

For that pricing it really isn't a bad phone at all. Great display colors and a decent battery. For elderly people and young children a great gift to make.

• Walid ElShahawy

is it OTG usb (on the go )?
what about sound

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2018In uk the security patch is February wtf?what you expect for a £89 phone? A pixel experience?

Foz, 24 Jul 2018This processor is terrible... I mean, it can even struggle playi... moreMeanwhile the iPhone 4 (from 2010, might I add) does not have the same issue!

Foz, 24 Jul 2018This processor is terrible... I mean, it can even struggle playi... moreAlcatel loves Mediatek

In uk the security patch is February wtf?

• ryan

good phone for someone that just needs it for calls and texts like a temporary phone for a family member no complaints yet so thumbs up for me. but as they say what you pay for is what you get.:/

• Foz

This processor is terrible... I mean, it can even struggle playing youtube videos smoothly...

Possible Buyer, 15 Jul 2018Why is 2gb RAM a mistake?2GB will see a lot of app reloading on resume these days. It was good maybe 1.5-2 years ago, but halfway through 2018, not so much.

• ML

Possible Buyer, 15 Jul 2018Why is 2gb RAM a mistake?Bad for multitasking

• Possible Buyer

AnonD-178968, 24 May 20182gb ram is a HUGE mistake.Why is 2gb RAM a mistake?

In india, it has been launched with 3 GB of RAM.

• Franklin Manuel

It's an excellent phone I like very much