alcatel 5v

alcatel 5v

• Jose

Jose, 29 Aug 2020After the latest update. The phone crashes when any app ... moreThe latest update, Sept 1st, fixed those problems.

• Jose

After the latest update.

The phone crashes when any app shows any type of video or gif. It can be from content a friend sends, media showing up on facebook, instagram or twitter EVEN with random adds on google chrome.
I gave up on it and brought a Samsung's.

• androgc

Angel, 31 Jul 2020After last update (July 2020) the phone crashes Totally agree.

• Angel

After last update (July 2020) the phone crashes

Does anyone know how to enable double tap on screen to wake?

• Gabi

Good battery , but idol 5s has better specs .

nuj, 07 Sep 2019the loudspeaker sounds terrible, is my phone defective or w... moreWhat is you problem with this model?

the loudspeaker sounds terrible, is my phone defective or what? so disappointing alcatel, international brand, well known, but a quality like this? what happened to you alcatel?

• nuj

loudspeaker so terrible, poorest quality, so disappointing, dont know if this is defect or not.

I have this phone and it has 4G, which is not displayed here. Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20 and 28.

• ancheri

Very Good phone with affordable price, I have been using last 5 months. looks very nice.

• Robbie

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2018 Screen Size: 6.2"-inch Display: HD + IPS (1500x7... moreVery good phone but can't connect to my Bluetooth devices

My dad came home with this phone the other day and asked me to set it up for him.

I was pleasantly surprised. It's well built and basic tasks ran very smoothly.

I'm tempted to get one as my back-up phone to replace an ageing Asus.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Edwin-san, 18 Jan 2019The p22 isn't a gaming processor, you will be able to play ... moreEnough for PSP emulator! :D

• MMX

It's a very good phone. Pretty fast even at mustitasking, the display is surprisingly good for its resolution, I actually don't see the difference for Full HD, the size is awesome (6.2"), battery is amazing and the camera is pretty good with IA. Even at night it takes acceptable pictures for sharing on social media. 4/5 stars considering the 199€ I've paid for it. I wouldn't get a P20 Lite over this one.

Marky, 05 Jan 2019Hi, How's the gaming performance on this phone?The p22 isn't a gaming processor, you will be able to play some non demanding games, and the demanding games at low quality.

• Marky

Hi,

How's the gaming performance on this phone?

This phone is not innovative enough

• Ric again

Ric, 21 Sep 2018I just saw this phone at a store and it looks and feels gor... moreBy the way, I bought it and I'm very happy with it. Battery is great, screen is very good for the price, camera holds a bit, but isn't too bad

Lork, 26 Oct 2018No 4G LTE? Did we go back to 2008?
Screen Size: 6.2"-inch
Display: HD + IPS (1500x720) 19:9 Notch Screen
Processor: MediaTek MT6762 (Octa Core )
RAM: 3GB