alcatel Idol X+

alcatel Idol X+

Macbeth, 01 Dec 2018Is this a budget phone for it's time?No. This was a flagship

Is this a budget phone for it's time?

• PalmIsBack

I'm requesting an update on this page. I own this phone and it does have a MicroSD card slot. On here it says "No card slot"

Snedden, 09 Jan 2017I've been using this cellphone since last 2 years....The highlig... morewhy publish different size spec on 6043a idol X+ is this correct 140.4 69.1 8.1
how are you to order skin tight fitting case ??

• alcatel fan

amaaaaazing phone ////best in class with the price and function ///

AnonD-341941, 17 Dec 2014i want to buy it anyone tell me about headphone quality and is ... moreHead fons are amazing

• Snedden

I've been using this cellphone since last 2 years....The highlights are it's screen which can kill any other higher priced phone in its category...its screen is just one of the best and amazingly vibrant ... Pure class also the sound having deeper bass and perfect mid and lows which doesn't sound like a cellphone speaker...It's just premium...The only thing that isn't good is it's built quality... Which is kind of plasticy and not welcomed

I have this phone for almost 2 years and I really enjoy it.
It takes good pictures and has great sound with the JBL handsfree.
I don't have any problems when I use it for emails or some organizer apps.
The battery is fine - the phone can be used normally almost 2 days without recharging - for calls and some browsing, but no games.

Although it has some issues: sometimes needs restart to stop the lagging, but it's that big of a deal. Also the GPS seems to be not working properly - I tried different applications, but it's always the same result - when I take the wrong road it just stops working.
Also when playing games it's overheating.

I have this phone for almost 2 years and I really enjoy it.
It takes good pictures and has great sound with the JBL handsfree.
I don't have any problems when I use it for emails or some organizer apps.

Also when playing games it's overheating.

ok

my data don't work anymore if i set the 3g i dont have any signal . no H+ indicated on above and x on may signaL bar . if i set may data onLy E .

• mae

Had this phone for about a year now and prone to over heating and lagging. Had reset the phone due to excessive lag with the phone. Often needs to restart phone to stop it from lagging.

Frustrated, 14 Oct 2016Had my phone for approx 18 months and I can no longer make calls... morefactory data reset

• Frustrated

Had my phone for approx 18 months and I can no longer make calls or receive them, also cannot make or receive text messages! I was told my sim card is the reason by a telus tech I put the card in my old phone and it is fine! Help me fix the Alcatel please

• pop

So great

• ask

AnonD-570724, 10 Aug 2016Why does home screen button stop working with heating of the device?Factory rest

Why does home screen button stop working with heating of the device?

uda, 03 Aug 2016Hi - I need one cartoon image which comes default with the Alcat... moreAny helps please.

• uda

Hi - I need one cartoon image which comes default with the Alcatel Idol X+ version. Please could someone help sending me that image. Thanks

i am not able to read the texts/sms in regional language. early days it was possible but after a factory rest it appears as some dots and blanks. Now i am reading it by copying the text and paste it in a local language viewer. any possibility to set the phone to direct read in local language?