alcatel Net

alcatel Net

One of the best phones I had. This phone did not give me a headache. Good sound and good inerface. Nice music player. I hpoe it had Wifi and big battery.

• dodo

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2011my phone is not playing mp4 videos downloaded from popular wapsi... moretrue same vith me

• anish

it is a brilliant phone with a optical trackpad . one can't get such a multimedia phone with optical trackpad at such affordable price

my phone is not playing mp4 videos downloaded from popular wapsites for mobiles while other low level mobiles are playing same videos plz help me in this regard

• samir

Mammu, 15 Oct 2011Is dis cell have free yahoo mesgner?pls gv rplyya this is free application software but GPRS charges shall be applicable.

• Mammu

Is dis cell have free yahoo mesgner?pls gv rply

• Mammu

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2010i saw it around 4000...may i ask where u saw it for 3000php..tanxI buy 2day only.Its abids b.f.with free of bluetooth also.

• Mammu

I love my phone..its simply superb with great options....!!

• Nadeem

This phone is no less than Blackberry.
Price is unbelivable Economical.
compared with others.

i soooooo love my phone..:)

Anonymous, 14 May 2011can i connect this phone to laptopyes you can..either via usb cable or bluetooth..:)

Tintin, 24 Jul 2011hi! I agree it is a cool phone but I wonder if it is internet re... moreitsm internet ready..just go to web browser then got to settings then edit profile...there you'll see all the networks you can choose from..:)

• iko

well.. honestly... to be fair... this is a superb phone on its price range... nice qwerty keypad( but i dont know how to create a "Ñ" in the text)... responsive trackpad...nice screen resolution...hmmm about the interface... its kinda ok (i hope i can change the widgets @ the standy screen... speaker? well it LOUD and clear... battery life? im a heavy texter.. for me.. it lasted for more than 3 days...it was a JAVA application.. which is good..it was radio and also it was an EBOOK reader... it is so convenient to read ebooks...the camera.. well it is good when there is good light in the picture... video? it not so good.. even it is in Mpeg4 format.. it is still saving @ 3gp format...i think it would be nice if there is a volume rocker and a 3.5mm jack and phone accessory( too difficult to search for the phone accessory in alcatel..why is that?t.t)...i will rate this phone 9.0 for its performance 8.5 for its interface.. and design is 8.0 for the lack of volume rocker and a 3.5mm jack...

• Tintin

hi! I agree it is a cool phone but I wonder if it is internet ready? Is there a need for manual configuration? If you have manual configuration for sun cellular please send me a copy it will be highly appreciated..,thanks! umwah!

• son

Its been a year since I bought this phone and never had the chance to use it properly but having to use it again I discover that this phone has a lot of potential from its functionality. Alcatel is doing a great job for improving their phones and I am very pleased of their new and upcoming phones. Alcatel is my first choice of cellphone brands and samsung being the second choice. I love this phone even without wi-fi its the best.

• Pame

Before buying Alcatel One Touch Net, I had other impression of Alcatel. However, I have found it a very good phone, and it would be even better if it were possible to improve or elevate the sound of the radio stations so you can get it better.

can i connect this phone to laptop

it would be more exciting to use if the phone has WIFI,.

phone is incomming the background colour is black and font colour is blue of number & name is not looking. how to change font colour there.