alcatel OT 535

alcatel OT 535

So many memories of this phone having to record the audio of a song to define it as a sound, or else use integrated musical composer, and the hours lost in Mutant Alert, finally memories that won't be repeated for 18 years.

Design looks somewhat similar to Sony Ericsson K500

• teq
      • 18 Feb 2014

Angell, 03 Jun 2012I still have this phone (bought at 1994) and I also think t... morePlease stop lying. It wasn't even made in 1994

• pIb
        • 03 Jun 2012

I still have this phone (bought at 1994) and I also think that it's really "great" phone. As it has nice sounds, I use it now usually only like "alarm". It is also with original baterry. When I turn it on, for exemple after 1 month, it works normally and battery is full! No other of my phones can this. I hope still will serve for a long time...

• Angell
          • pIb
          • 03 Jun 2012

• M
            • Miron
            • 3PG
            • 24 Feb 2011

I have mine for 7 years with original battery and it is perfect. Great phone!

• g
              • gyulabiusz
              • M$%
              • 15 Feb 2011

I still have the phone; in the last years did not use it much, except in conditions where I wanted to spare my smartphones (hiking, kayaking, working). It still works, although my daughter was chewing it a couple of times when her teeth were coming, so the screen has a million scratches.
              SW crashed once during 4 years of active use; which is incomparable to her suitor a Windows PDA from HP.

• F
                • Fry
                • Sgg
                • 10 Jan 2011

Man, this baby serves me still :) (January 2011)
                Dropped it countless times, tho it's not indestructible it survives. Never changed battery, never had any repairs. And it still looks absolutely lovely.

• BPH
                  • 06 Dec 2010

Mine is still working (12/2010)

• 0x6
                    • 11 Jan 2010

ot535fan, 04 Jul 2009still working july 2009! well done!yea, mine too still working! bought April 2004. This is indestructible phone!

• 3Yj
                      • 02 Aug 2009

duke, 03 Feb 2008This phone is nostalgia. I still have it with me although i... moreCompletely agree with everything you said. And thanks for the tip about the ears. lol

• o
                        • ot535fan
                        • PFG
                        • 04 Jul 2009

still working july 2009! well done!

• Alik 535
                          • nbX
                          • 15 May 2009

wowowowowwwww

• 3nX
                            • 04 Nov 2008

This phone is like icecream.I mean look,desing.It,s so funny

• j2C
                              • 23 Oct 2008

SU KAH BIN, 21 Mar 2004this phone is good,but i dont know it has JAVA or not.ALso ... moreJava games

• Awex
                                • j2C
                                • 23 Oct 2008

I want to download another game,for my phone

• d
                                  • duke
                                  • ibm
                                  • 03 Feb 2008

This phone is nostalgia. I still have it with me although i already buy N70 few month a go. I buy this Alcatel for last 3years and its perfectly working until today. Unfortunately, if u make a call for a long hour, your ears will feel hot. (cuz its stainless steel) by the way, its a very tough phone cuz i accidentally drop it more than 20 times, and it still work, plus the navigation key is still good. (sony ericson always got problem with this kind of navigation key, if u have it for more than a year) seem its a very old model, for those who want to buy a new phone, i suggest to buy another model which has camera and easier data transfer.

• PSP
                                    • 30 Dec 2007

woww..!! what a great phone man,,,
                                    i can use 3g with this alcatel, i can see my friend via video call.
                                    and it has big screen too
                                    the best is it has wi-fi..
                                    LOL

• wvR
                                      • 21 Jul 2007

I just bought this phone on ebay. Its great! and easy to use. 2 thumbs up!

• k
                                        • kristy
                                        • SuK
                                        • 30 May 2007

hi! my granddad have this phone. it have a nice games lol. its a pretty good phone but nothing so special.